Author Topic: Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected  (Read 15018 times)

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:07:15 pm »
Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=194

Power mod-app is a 100% undetected mega mod-app that has many of the features that we found useful in the other mod-apps like zump and alex but that we cannot use anymore because the zump and alex are detected. It comes with a custom dialog menu, created by me not taken from another mod-app, so you will not be seeing the familiar dark green menu. Features include weapon spawner, vehicle spawner, animation player, chernarus life menu (of course), teleporter, infammo, lots of options to mess with the other ppl, and others. I did not include the special menu because some options in there I considered that some people should not have. If you want it, pm me and if I don't know you, give me a reason to trust you with those commands. I will not be giving it to many people.

To install (the hard part  :icon_thumbsup):

1. Find warfare2.pbo, that is in your arma 2 addons folder (replace the warfare2 in your Arma 2 folder, not in OA or it will not work).
2. Replace warfare2 with the mod-app pbo.
3. Place the Stronghax folder in your arma 2 root folder. In other words, one folder back from addons folder. If you still cannot find it, its the folder with the Arma 2 exe in it as well as the dta folder.
4. Have fun being superior   :smile

This mod-app was made undetected by combining Mr. Medic's bypass method with 1434742's method.

Note: With the warfare2.pbo, it will not work in OA. It will be fully undetected in Arma 2 but the menu will not show up in OA. So I have included the warfare2vehicles version just incase someone wants to use it on OA.

UPDATE: The Special menu for the Arma 2 fully undetected version has been completed. The options are: Permanent logout admin (admin cannot log in while you are on server), turn everyone into rabbit, lock everyone (included antilock for special version only), unlock everyone, mass vote restart, throw everyone, become cooper, and become bardak. If you want the special version, pm me and give me a good reason for trusting you with these commands. I will start sending out the menu to ppl who have already pmed me and I trust.

Important: I have received pms by some ppl who want the special menu for OA. The special menu is ONLY for Arma 2. The menu does not show up on OA. I may make a version for OA, but now I am working on the public mod-app for OA.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:58:49 am by 1434742 »
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 08:45:06 pm »
Thank you for approving. I have a new update for OA version. Special menu has been replaced with an exec command menu like player console menu in zump that I made. Now you will be able to exec commands like in the old days, but only on yourself.

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 09:18:22 pm »
With Warfare2Vehicles(hacked) on my OA installation, it will not start, says it cannot find Stronghax/components or something.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:22 pm »
With Warfare2Vehicles(mod-apped) on my OA installation, it will not start, says it cannot find Stronghax/components or something.

That would be because I removed components.hpp. PM me if you want to use OA version with your email and I will send you components.hpp. Otherwise I will need to update upload and then it will need to be approved again and we do not want that to happen all over again.

UPDATE: The Special menu for the Arma 2 fully undetected version has been completed. The options are: Permanent logout admin (admin cannot log in while you are on server), turn everyone into rabbit, lock everyone (included antilock for special version only), unlock everyone, mass vote restart, throw everyone, become cooper, and become bardak. If you want the special version, pm me and give me a good reason for trusting you with these commands. I will start sending out the menu to ppl who have already pmed me and I trust.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 01:24:51 am »
 :icon_thumbsup good job, but im a little disapointed that its all old scripting. and its the same skuliton pbo. im not talking you down cause alot have been waiting for a realese of a working hax.
just thought you would of added somthing eles to it .
+1 ...  :icon_cool2
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 03:00:37 am »
I have never seen the permanant logout admin command before. But that is only for special version. It seems like everything important has already been done before. I mean I do not need any other commands that are not already included. I usually play Chernarus Life though, so not sure about other people. The OA version will have exec commands line so people can use their own lines. Also, scripts can be edited in the stronghax file while ingame if you need one that is not there. Lastly, the menu is new  :icon_biggrin2

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 04:31:41 am »
Maybe you add PlayerList menus?
Like: click a name and choice a scripte like LockThis ?

Edit: On every Server i got this msg like: false signature/signature problem..
:)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 04:40:50 am »
I have never seen the permanant logout admin command before. But that is only for special version. It seems like everything important has already been done before. I mean I do not need any other commands that are not already included. I usually play Chernarus Life though, so not sure about other people. The OA version will have exec commands line so people can use their own lines. Also, scripts can be edited in the stronghax file while ingame if you need one that is not there. Lastly, the menu is new  :icon_biggrin2

im not here to complain, but . realy its all the same . what is difrent about the menu? and there are a ton of scripts that havent been used , you need to write them ,use your imagination.
like i took a script for spwaning tanks and added ai in the tank pluse me as the driver, or spawning plain in the air and your the piolit... ill give them to you if you want them. but there sqf not sqs.

the joke is you!!!!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 04:43:56 am »
_t="M1A2_TUSK_MG" createvehicle [0,0,0];
"USMC_Soldier" createunit [[0,0,0], group player];
_gunner = nearestobject [[0,0,0],"USMC_Soldier"];
_gunner moveingunner _t;
_t SetPos [(getpos player select 0),(getpos player select 1),(getpos player select 2)];
_t setdir getdir player;
_t Lock FALSE;
player moveindriver _t;
 closeDialog 1000;

now if you think of this you can use this script for hmmmm maybe every vehical there is ... you just need to change typ of; and what side .. easy as that

the joke is you!!!!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 04:51:26 am »
PLANE1 = createVehicle ["Su34",[(getPos player) select 0,
(getPos player) select 1,30], [], 0, "FLY"];
Player moveInDriver PLANE1;closeDialog 1000;

here is easy one for plane the close dialog can be anything you make it ... and can be writtin in many ways , like you might want to use exit with your typ of hax

oh and use this for your displayName ="<t color='#f0bfbfbf'>---putnamehere---</t>";
this gives you a modifed look

the joke is you!!!!

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 05:52:54 am »
I figured out how to do a manually exec commands to specific players without a menu using their names. I will probably update the exec command menu for OA version to be able to exec commands on other players too. For now, I am having lots of fun testing it  :icon_laugh.

I also found the scripts from Chernarus Life to give you different drug visions. Its funny to use on unsuspecting players. Will prob add that too and a new script that I made to make it rain cows  :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:59:07 am by 1434742 »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 08:59:34 pm »
Will prob add that too and a new script that I made to make it rain cows  :icon_laugh

hehe good work , +1 for the share , and well done.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 09:05:20 pm »
ps i re-read this thread seems that one member is constently complaining and putting you down razor , ignore that member seeing as the member in question has not released anything for a very long time and calls others scripts 'his' we know how those kind of members work , it involves copy/paste into 'his' hack and now it is 'his' work.

keep going razor if you need any help pm me.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 10:11:53 pm »
The reason why I do not add so many "fun" scripts is that  there is little use to them. Also, and most important, I am limited on space to the original size of the config.bin and adding buttons takes up space. Like I mentioned above, using this bypass method, we can change scripts while ingame and it is usable immediately. So I might post some interesting scripts here and then whoever wants to use them can replace one of the scripts in the stronghax folder.

Here is one:
Code: [Select]
["_air = ""AH1Z"" createVehicle (position player); player moveInDriver _air; _air lock true; _air engineOn true;"] execVM "\Stronghax\runMagic.sqf";It spawns everyone a AH1Z and then places the players inside. It also locks then inside so they cannot get out and turns on the engine. Lets see what they do. Replace AHIZ with any vehicle class name that you want them to be trapped in.

Maybe you add PlayerList menus?
Like: click a name and choice a scripte like LockThis ?

I already have a working exec command menu where you type in the name of the player and the script that you want to use on them. It will probably be in OA version. If not, it might be a separate mini mod-app for both OA and Arma 2 but it will get released since I worked hard to figure out how to make it work.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:31:02 pm by 1434742 »

vasya

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 12:48:41 am »
Hi! Does your mod on arma2free?
Is it possible to run your own scripts?