Author Topic: Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected  (Read 15022 times)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:46 am »
everything is recoded.and its more based on  an older mod-app then bugfest,... and as you see pic i revized loki not bugfest... i self modified every word in this.
Let me explain you again, you are using scroll list menu to call dialogs, scripts and this scroll menu is detected with a code I submitted 2 posts before. It doesn't matter if you change names in scroll menu list since code I submitted detects scroll menu itself not the certain known names :) . As I can see screens were made in single player as usual so you are safe until you are playing there lol.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:20:37 am by Gerk »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2012, 02:28:31 am »
everything is recoded.and its more based on  an older mod-app then bugfest,... and as you see pic i revized loki not bugfest... i self modified every word in this.
Let me explain you again, you are using scroll list menu to call dialogs, scripts and this scroll menu is detected with a code I submitted 2 posts before. It doesn't matter if you change names in scroll menu list since code I submitted detects scroll menu itself not the certain known names :) . As I can see screens were made in single player as usual so you are safe until you are playing there lol.
lmao, you are so wrong, you are way off. even if i was using what you say i am,. everything is scripted i dont think you fully understand and i wont explain it more than that, once you figure out what im doing youll post it like you did the last time. so thell be no hints just pics(here and there), if you are looking for a mod-app ask medic i think he can direct you to a web site he knows about...im not planing on sharing this just yet.

oh befor i forget ... i also learnd to respect and appriciate the same peopel you called losers, so maybe my kama sucks , but my knowledge is getting better.

and i see you posted code , thinking it would effect me lol.. sorry BIS i mean Gerk but nice post for admins and such,
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:37:05 am by i mss old ofp »
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

farseercccp

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2012, 03:10:08 am »
everything is recoded.and its more based on  an older mod-app then bugfest,... and as you see pic i revized loki not bugfest... i self modified every word in this.
lmao, you are so wrong, you are way off. even if i was using what you say i am,. everything is scripted i dont think you fully understand and i wont explain it more than that, once you figure out what im doing youll post it like you did the last time. so thell be no hints just pics(here and there), if you are looking for a mod-app ask medic i think he can direct you to a web site he knows about...im not planing on sharing this just yet.

oh befor i forget ... i also learnd to respect and appriciate the same peopel you called losers, so maybe my kama sucks , but my knowledge is getting better.

and i see you posted code , thinking it would effect me lol.. sorry BIS i mean Gerk but nice post for admins and such,

I hate to get involved here, but I agree.

If you want to help, then help. Why post codes to help server admins overcome our community emmbers? Thtas lame.

Regards

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2012, 05:04:51 am »

LOL? look at your first screen shot you mega mod apper, see the list on the left side of the screen? The code I posted detects this list and it doesn't matter if you rename all entries or hide them on screens lol. Ok I see that you have no idea what I am talking about lol. I'll talk with you when you'll get banned again :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:10:11 am by Gerk »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2012, 11:51:15 am »

LOL? look at your first screen shot you mega mod apper, see the list on the left side of the screen? The code I posted detects this list and it doesn't matter if you rename all entries or hide them on screens lol. Ok I see that you have no idea what I am talking about lol. I'll talk with you when you'll get banned again :)
well for 1 im not ban anywere, 2 im not stuck playing arma2 my hack works in oa. and if you open your brain more and less your mouth you'd figure it out.
even your leaders hack is list like... lol and i thought you moved on from kids games posting negitive bs and trying to down peoples progress,...
im here to learn not listn to the same ol bs from you. and to top it off me having a bypass im sure i can load what ever i want list or dialogs, maybe you lost your skill?
or maybe you are stuck and need help, my guess is both... never the less i wont be responding to you anymore.

the joke is you!!!!

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2012, 12:46:27 pm »
Gerk you are wrong although i can see what you are saying no admin can implement that code because most have their own scroll wheel options and the in game engine has scroll wheel options, they cant just ban everyone for having an option there but i may be wrong in thinking the client handles all of this.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2012, 01:20:18 am »
i understand what he is saying too, bu he isnt getting it. i can use :

_priv = player;
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#99CC00"">" +"how to ", ".txt"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"infiammo", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"travel", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"DLTLOKI", ".h"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"medicine", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"showall", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"teli&aim", ".nfx"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"T90 Squad", ".sqs"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"T90-auto", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"spawnka", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"spawnSu34", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"eastAMMObox", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"M1 Squad", ".sqs"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"M1-auto", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"AH1", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"AH6", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"spwna10", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"westAMMObox", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#99CC00"">" +"fuku message", ".pal*"];

setTerraingrid 50;
setViewDistance 3000;

titletext ["LET THE MADNESS BEGIN","plain down"];
exit;

the joke is you!!!!

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2012, 09:07:38 am »
i understand what he is saying too, bu he isnt getting it. i can use :

_priv = player;
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#99CC00"">" +"how to ", ".txt"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"infiammo", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"travel", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"DLTLOKI", ".h"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"medicine", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"showall", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#FF8800"">" +"teli&aim", ".nfx"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"T90 Squad", ".sqs"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"T90-auto", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"spawnka", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"spawnSu34", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#800000"">" +"eastAMMObox", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"M1 Squad", ".sqs"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"M1-auto", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"AH1", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"AH6", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"spwna10", ".sqf"];
_priv addaction ["<t color=""#3366FF"">" +"westAMMObox", ".sqf"];

_priv addaction ["<t color=""#99CC00"">" +"fuku message", ".pal*"];

setTerraingrid 50;
setViewDistance 3000;

titletext ["LET THE MADNESS BEGIN","plain down"];
exit;
//run it in a loop lol

sabath_is_noob = vehicle player;

sabath_is_noob removeAction 0;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 1;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 2;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 3;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 4;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 5;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 6;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 7;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 8;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 9;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 10;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 11;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 12;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 13;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 14;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 15;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 16;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 17;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 18;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 19;
sabath_is_noob removeAction 20;

goodbye and welcome to the mod appless land lol
p.s with a new patch it will not be possible to run scripts outside pbos :)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »
//run it in a loop lol

The problem is that removes all actions including the ones included in the mission so thats not viable on most servers, and for scripts not being able to be ran outside of a pbo shouldnt be a hard method to bypass at all, like many people have said break it down to its core and understand how the scripts are being ran in the first place and this way of stopping hacking is ridiculous. The hardest thing to stop atm is the server recording certain commands and the admin is able to packet sniff the server.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2012, 05:42:21 pm »
//run it in a loop lol

The problem is that removes all actions including the ones included in the mission so thats not viable on most servers, and for scripts not being able to be ran outside of a pbo shouldnt be a hard method to bypass at all, like many people have said break it down to its core and understand how the scripts are being ran in the first place and this way of stopping mod-apping is ridiculous. The hardest thing to stop atm is the server recording certain commands and the admin is able to packet sniff the server.
There is a simple solution for that, the easiest way is to remove all actions in a loop and then add only those which belong to mission. Cheaters will be forced to init list of options again and again.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2012, 06:58:44 pm »
it just looks to me gerk will always post things he thinks will work for admins and BIS, like he did with the ui.pbo
but fortunitly we will always have hacks, the list typ i just posted is old there is already a new way..
scripts and things load into game manny ways, i think this has already been shown in the last 2 years.
so what are you realy trying to show us gerk? (that you can stop all hackers?) lmao.
nice...you are turning tkc into spy-v-spy. your not going to be trusted if you keep handing  info to the othere side.

the joke is you!!!!

Ruscheater

• Intentional Cheater
  • Hakka
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:14 am »
Additional (custom) options in the Action menu are very easily detected. It is known detection method since ArmA I was released and first cheats came out.

But most of server admins lack of scripts or lazy enough to add additional checks in mission, so you can use it)
Also class ennumerating and counting.

PS It was very easy to bypass new BE feature))))
"HaxXxor!!! Admin restart the server!!!"

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2012, 12:58:22 am »
PS It was very easy to bypass new BE feature

It allways is.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2012, 01:46:47 am »
im using the same bypass ive always used for the last half or more year...
i havent changed much, has been private and will remian that way.
its unbelivible what you can do once you understand.
BE realy isnt ever the problem. its admins that get smarter, but i like the challange,...
im editing things in my hack eveyday just for it to be faster, and somtimes slower depending on script/code.
i gues im never satisfied.

the joke is you!!!!