Author Topic: [Release] Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected  (Read 3870 times)

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Arma 2 Mega mod-app 100% undetected
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 02:16:48 am »
Yay but my P-Mod-App use a .bin for the Dialog and have GCam on board.
:)

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 02:20:28 am »
Yay but my P-Mod-App use a .bin for the Dialog and have GCam on board.

Copy the dialog data from the bin to the hpp. Including the hpp to the components.hpp will include it to the warfare2vehicles config because components.hpp is already included in warfare2vehicles config. Or you can just copy the data and paste it below the rest of the data in the components.hpp. But make sure its only the dialog data nothing else.
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 03:05:52 am »
A .bin are not able to include?Or i can put the .bin in the pbo to call the scripts?

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:19 am »
A .bin are not able to include?Or i can put the .bin in the pbo to call the scripts?

You can include the bin, but make sure you remove anything other than the dialog commands like the start commands for the mod-app because the warfare2vehicles already has a start script, its the "Activate Hax" in the actions menu. I would convert the bin into a cpp first.

iceangel313

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 04:40:35 am »
I tried to use this on the HG server right before I get in it says I was kicked.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Arma 2 Mega mod-app 90% undetected
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 05:20:24 am »
Hasn't occured to me that instead of adding #include I could just put everything in the config so I can make it a bin and fully undetect it. I am making the changes and will update the download. Do not download this version, I will post when I have updated it to 100% undetected on OA and Arma 2. Should be quick.

UPDATE: #define will not work either, so will take longer because I manually have to write the properties that I defined on top for each one. But I am still sure it will work.

All of the data has been manually added, and successfully converted to a bin.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:35:23 am by 1434742 »

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Arma 2 Mega mod-app 90% undetected
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 05:47:19 am »
Updated. Added original warfare2vehicles incase someone did not save a backup. Replace mod-app pbo warfare2vehicles with original warfare2vehicles and replace original warfare2 with mod-apped warfare2. Works the same only that everything related to dialog has been moved to the config. Config has been changed to bin so now I am using my method fully. It should be undetected on all servers. Some may say cannot join mission because _____ pbo is missing. But that will just be one or two. It cannot get more undetected than it is now.

The download should now be "power mod-app updated.zip" but it has to be re-approved.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:57:15 am by 1434742 »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 07:49:35 am »
Oh right.
What should i do?Copy the things in a OA Pbo (.cpp)? But this will doesn't work fine, right?Cuz the file are not a .bin?
I wan't to include my old P-Mod-App in your File.

.cpp and .bin are the same in many ways , it doesn't matter if you use either. i think .bin is faster but the comparison isn't really noticeable...
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 09:03:22 am »
why it didn't let me download

This download is not approved yet and you do not have permission to view it.

oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:40 pm »
Problems over problems..
Now the Check told me "expansion/addon/warfare2.pbo has not a valid signature key"..
But i had change the RSA and pull the file up to his right size.

Yesterday would work all fine, today i can't join servers with SigChecks.
What do i wrong now?I can place all copys from the working Mod-Apps,
but all are still not valid since today.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 04:35:01 pm »
Problems over problems..
Now the Check told me "expansion/addon/warfare2.pbo has not a valid signature key"..
But i had change the RSA and pull the file up to his right size.

Yesterday would work all fine, today i can't join servers with SigChecks.
What do i wrong now?I can place all copys from the working Mod-Apps,
but all are still not valid since today.

The download is not approved yet, how could you have downloaded it?   :icon_o_o You are probably still using the warfare2vehicles one. When it gets approved, replace warfare2vehicles with original pbo and replace warfare2 with mod-app warfare2. BTW, I mean the warfare2 in Arma 2 addons, not OA. Warfare2.pbo when it is released goes into the Arma 2 addons folder like warfare2vehicles did.

.cpp and .bin are the same in many ways , it doesn't matter if you use either. i think .bin is faster but the comparison isn't really noticeable...

The original config in the file I am replacing config is bin. That is why when you use cpp instead of bin, some servers catch you. It has to be original file format with original scipts with original sizes. I fixed all of this, now all that needs to happen is for it to be approved. I tested on 7cav, worked, Daox, worked, Urban Life worked and many others that it didn't work before I changed it to bin.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:12:55 pm by 1434742 »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 02:16:46 am »
wow , i think the moderator is on vacation? i never seen a hax take so long to aprove...
maybe you shoudnt share this ... maybe you have somthing that is more powerful than  you think. numbers?

the joke is you!!!!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 02:32:39 am »
Oh right.
What should i do?Copy the things in a OA Pbo (.cpp)? But this will doesn't work fine, right?Cuz the file are not a .bin?
I wan't to include my old P-Mod-App in your File.

You can open the components folder and edit one of the options that you do not need. Just change the text="" to what you want and then link action="" to sqs or sqf that you added to the folder.
Code: [Select]
action="[player] exec ""\Stronghax\whatever.sqs"";"If you mod had its own dialog menu, copy the data for the menu to a hpp and save it. Then type #include "\Stronghax\nameofhpp.hpp"";" and then on the button action you would say
Code: [Select]
action="closeDialog 3000(or whatever the idd of the open dialog is); createDialog "nameofyourdialog";"
Just gave myself the idea of adding gcam to the oa version once I figure out how to use the #include command in .bin files.
i have modified cpp in my hax , ... i guess the problem isn't the cpp , it must be the way you are using it...
but also i don't use include. ... IE: basics in my hax... main .bin with 5 cpp in other loading hax, with in my 1 mod-app.
also i don't use EDITED: because you dont need to .. there is no use of over loading your mod-app with nonsense.
most mod-apps can be cut down allot. my friend Gerk has even found errors in EDITED : so please belive me , the BIS system is really flawed... Ive never seen a game that can be mod-apped so much...and numbers I'm very happy for you ,i see you are learning allot. but do your self a favor, make sure you have other methods of bypass.
always before posting public( this is only my opinion). it better to be safe than sorry. good work

the joke is you!!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 11:38:10 am »
i never seen a hax take so long to aprove...
Really?
No memory?

Darky's ring a bell?

I don't know about the rest of the Staff but I do have a life outside of here...I will look at things when I have the free time to do so if nobody else gets to it before me.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 01:04:49 pm »
Why arma will now see all modify pbos as -> not a valid key.
I modify the 20 bytes and the size Oo