Author Topic: VChook for 1.3  (Read 1247 times)

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« on: June 19, 2004, 03:56:07 am »
I noticed that it still works on the new 1.60 203 HRADBA. I tried several times and I managed to see the opponents etc. If you use the VCHOOk for just a second it works fine. The only problem is that I don't know homuch time there has to be between the sesssions. I tried 20 seconds between sessions but then HRADBA kicks the player.
Anyone knows howmuch time there has to be between the sessions?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: VChook for 1.3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 09:08:37 am »
Quote from: FleX
I noticed that it still works on the new 1.60 203 HRADBA. I tried several times and I managed to see the opponents etc. If you use the VCHOOk for just a second it works fine. The only problem is that I don't know homuch time there has to be between the sesssions. I tried 20 seconds between sessions but then HRADBA kicks the player.
Anyone knows howmuch time there has to be between the sessions?

Most people are useing overclock programs with the ATI card and HB203 detects this as vchook and just will not let them join the servers!

Other vers of the hook which are not public seem to work just fine even with unalterd or faked HB files.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 01:48:17 pm »
The new Hardba has been released too soon to be just "good", it's not useles to have this fury to relase the hardbas, it gets only many problems like that.

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 04:27:49 pm »
I've set my cheating to 40 seconds and guess what. HRADBA takes a while longer to decect the cheat. I'm a not a guy who has a lot of patience but I guess I have to enlarge the time between cheating with the vchook.
I let you guys know my results.

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 04:32:50 pm »
I think u can enlarge this value to infinite without any good result, I think u could have to NOP the hardba check definitely, and it's not so easy to do :)

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 02:15:46 pm »
Your right, I enlarged the times between activation of the vchook to 5 minutes and still got kicked.
Tried to activate the cheat just for half a second and after 2 minutes I got kicked out of the server.
Conlusion: vchook doesn't work anymore.
Now lets wait for a new one to appear :D

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
VChook for 1.3
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 03:24:51 pm »
Maybe u'd try to make your own wallhack :) :)