Author Topic: TCG Ban  (Read 2266 times)

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • There's no certainty ? only opportunity.
    • View Profile
TCG Ban
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:44:46 pm »
Well...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:27:11 am by cairney »

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: TCG Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 01:22:58 am »
Buy a new key
:)

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:27:00 am »
This the only way? Sucks for me.

Exeagle

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 09:20:59 am »
BUSTED BY ME :) GOTCHA :) DO NOT HACK if you buy another key ill ban you again

Exeagle

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 09:29:55 am »
you guys ruin a good game..

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 10:11:42 am »
You really don't know TKC do you?

Do you have any idea what meaning Jun 10th holds?  :icon_rolleyes2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Exeagle

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 11:34:52 am »

Nope....

he deserves his ban for hacking/cheating.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 01:07:00 pm »

Nope....

He probably did.

As for June 10th...I have no doubt you will be finding out for a whole 24th of a year.
Look to YouTube for video.

TKC's annual World Teamkill Championship Contest is coming yet again.

There are times in life when  men make up their minds that there is no other recourse to oppression other than revolt.

Victory is in the minds of such men and they will feast on no other meal.

Some of our brothers have been called away for national duty but those of us left behind will fight and battle here at home in our own ways.

June 10th is drawing near yet again and it is our day to start revolt for a 24th of a year as we have for the past 8 !

Fire up your FRAPS and post on YouTube so that they may remember the rest of the year as they have so many in the past.

The yearly World Teamkill Championships are nearly upon all who stand against the freedom of the online player yet again to remind them that...

Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Exeagle

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 02:10:17 pm »

Nope....

He probably did.

As for June 10th...I have no doubt you will be finding out for a whole 24th of a year.
Look to YouTube for video.

TKC's annual World Teamkill Championship Contest is coming yet again.

There are times in life when  men make up their minds that there is no other recourse to oppression other than revolt.

Victory is in the minds of such men and they will feast on no other meal.

Some of our brothers have been called away for national duty but those of us left behind will fight and battle here at home in our own ways.

June 10th is drawing near yet again and it is our day to start revolt for a 24th of a year as we have for the past 8 !

Fire up your FRAPS and post on YouTube so that they may remember the rest of the year as they have so many in the past.

The yearly World Teamkill Championships are nearly upon all who stand against the freedom of the online player yet again to remind them that...

Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!

i dont get it your gonna go on a rampage and hack everything or something >???  world teamkill champ sounds like your gonna go around killing your own team mates

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 05:37:40 pm »
I made an account just to laugh at this. After coming home from grade school is this what you do ZOldDude? Or are you some old man trying to make a reason to live. In all honesty, every member here hacks because they want to have some type of enjoyment; they lack the ability to find this enjoyment by playing legitimately. Make up your random games, but in the end you will lose. Soon you will bore yourself and find a different hobby.

The ones who code the hacks are script kiddies. They're good enough to script these little things, but when it comes to actual projects they lack the knowledge needed. :/

Anyhow, good luck on the day you have been waiting for this entire month. I hope it gives you the satisfaction needed to continue on. Having sexual intercourse with a woman would probably arouse you more, but it is your choice to do this instead.

Pride

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 05:43:20 pm »
I think TCG is bending over and asking for it again.

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 05:51:10 pm »
Pride proves my point. All you do is brings hacks into the game attempting to ruin peoples fun. Which fails every time. They just come back again and again. Hopefully you all will realize how stupid it is to continue attempting to ruin the fun of others. You hack a few hours and leave. Some might assume you all ran out of hot pockets and red bull. But that is just speculation.

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 10:19:37 pm »
umad bro?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 01:06:31 pm »
I made an account just to laugh at this. After coming home from grade school is this what you do ZOldDude? Or are you some old man trying to make a reason to live. In all honesty, every member here hacks because they want to have some type of enjoyment; they lack the ability to find this enjoyment by playing legitimately. Make up your random games, but in the end you will lose. Soon you will bore yourself and find a different hobby.

The ones who code the hacks are script kiddies. They're good enough to script these little things, but when it comes to actual projects they lack the knowledge needed. :/

Anyhow, good luck on the day you have been waiting for this entire month. I hope it gives you the satisfaction needed to continue on. Having sexual intercourse with a woman would probably arouse you more, but it is your choice to do this instead.

in response to these great people i will tell you all a bit of something:

to bypass battleye bans , the installer has an algorythm which checks a key like ilove-elvis-9282-owyea-love-elvis

against a real key , which in turn however stores a real VALID key in memory to check the fake key against , all it is is a matter of finding it in the memory.

now onto another tip , to bypass bi2 signatures , do exactly the same as you do with normal sign files except search for the bi2 sig bytes( for a bi2 check server) and replace the needed bytes , same for bi1 check servers search for the standard bi sign bytes .

for ip ban: if you have a router google how to reset your mac adress inside said router , then switch off power this will give you a new ip , if you are not behind a router , go into mac settings for your network card and change 1 number or letter, power off and power back on ( try 5 minutes ) , welcome to a new ip.

for id bans : search the text face or default ..inside a packet and you will see your id in there , filter it and change it btw anything will work for an id .. eg FUCKADMINS instead of 21873632 etc have fun .

ps @ bi developement team : i wonder what happens if you send a packet with a malformed pbo name?

have fun anticheaters amongst us because i am sure the cheaters will have fun with you
edit: added a smiley :smile
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:23:43 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 01:19:47 pm »

We lack ability to play legit? Look at some of your close friends in TCG a bit more closely asshole are you blinded by love? Most of them hack/have hacked for example take a look at Exeagle heres posts from his profile. Good post medic, but i pretty much am stupid and don't understand any of it(I understand some of the ideas) although i still appreciate the time it took you to write that post and share information. I'll try my best to somehow make sense of it and see if i can get back on TCG if i do i will PM don't want a double fucking agents reading it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:26:58 pm by cairney »