Author Topic: Good times  (Read 440 times)

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Good times
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:41:44 pm »
Hey guys,

Long time ago I joined here, started playing my first FPS game, where I actually knew what I was doing. The time where Vietcong was a popular game was great.
I wanna thank you all for those times.

I notice a lot of people are gone here, or perhaps like me, checking it once in a while. This is mainly because I dont hack anymore (much) because I enjoy it more to play legit and with a strategy. I still do enjoy it after i am done with the game, and rage till ban (witch still could take a month)  :icon_devil

How is everyone els doing?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Good times
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:05:37 pm »
I spend most of my bandwidth on my private torrent clubs and reading everything online.
When a new game comes out I install from torrent,get a online hack from a buddy and play for a few days before uninstalling.

Lots of the old school TKC guys still come and read the forums.
Many server admin are registered to post here and even get a kick out of the idea behind being a "Team Killing Cheater".

In a few short weeks our annual World Teamkill Championship Contest will start for half a month of fun...for us.  :icon_laugh

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Good times
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:13:10 pm »
Nice to see you here again too Oynky. Yes, those were great times. I'm not sure if I can enjoy an FPS the same way like back then anymore, most games are stream-lined to appeal the wider public and that way they are either simplified or the all the same.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.