Author Topic: Mount & Blade Auto Blocker  (Read 2590 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Mount & Blade Auto Blocker
« on: April 24, 2011, 08:14:45 am »
Mount & Blade Auto Blocker

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=182

This basically enables auto-blocking (rather than manual blocking) on Mount & Blade multiplayer servers. Works on all mods/game types I tested it with. ONLY TESTED ON THE STEAM VERSION, I don't have the non-steam version installed.

From the Readme:

MB Auto Blocker
 -- by thumper

For use with Mount & Blade Warband v1.134
Tested on the Steam Version *ONLY*

Launch "MBAutoBlock.exe" at any time (when the game is running or prior to the game running). If you exit the game at any time, you'll need to restart the program. To see if it's running, just check the icons on the bottom right.

Directions for use:
1) Go into your in-game options, controls, and change your "DEFEND" key to your middle mouse button.
2) Join a game that has manual block.
3) If MBAutoBlock.exe isn't running yet, run it now.
4) Use your right click as usual to defend - the program will send the middle mouse button appropriately when you RIGHT click.
5) Pwn!

NOTE: Holding right click will AUTO ADJUST to the incoming attack instantly. Seriously, just don't get kicked (literally kicked in combat, not talking about server kicks), hold down right click, and you're basically invulnerable in a 1v1 situation and most 2v1 situations.

Created 100% by me.

If one of the people who needs to approve this wants to see the source code for it before approving, please PM me.