Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81312 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2011, 09:25:00 pm »
hmm still doesn't seem to work even when im running the program in administrator mode

my warband version is 1.143 non-steam and im using autoblocker v2.0c

strangely the older version always worked but not the latest :icon_sad2

also is it alright for u to make the future version so that the auto block doesn't conflict with aim?? (shift key)

cos i play as archer frequently and i often need to aim, but when i press right click while aiming (to remove my arrow)
the camera just shifts forward and backward, can u make it so it doesn't interfere like version 1??

and also is it alright for u to make auto-toggle turned on by default??

What language is the game? Not sure why it wouldn't be working with your game, only problem I've seen.

The zooming in and out thing is related to the Auto-Adjust. I'm not sure of a way around it, and I recommend you don't use auto-adjust because it makes it fairly obvious you're cheating. :) I just left it in there because.. well... no reason to remove it.

And by 'auto-toggle', you mean the adjust? If that's what you mean, no - not going to make that turned on by default. It's easy to click it when you start the program, and it has both of those problems mentioned: easy to detect and the zoom issue.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2011, 03:31:38 am »
If you're going to ask for support (ie. it's not working, or not working correctly) PLEASE include the following:

- Version of Warband - 1.143, 1.132, etc
 - Steam or Non-Steam
 - Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, or 7, and 32 or 64 bit)
 - Are you starting the Auto Blocker *BEFORE* M&B? If not, try that first.

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2011, 04:39:40 pm »
ahh I found out what was wrong

it seems that the autoblocker doesn't work with non-steam version anymore
I tried both 2.0b and 2.0c in non steam version and they are not functioning
but when I tried in steam version, they work like a charm :icon_biggrin2
so hopefully u can fix it soon

also for zooming in and out, version 1 of the autoblocker doesn't have this problem,
so can u make it so it have similar setup with version 1 to fix the issue??

and I wanna ask, is it alright for u to make a WFaS version? :icon_razz2
I know it is a gunpowder focused game, where majority of people use muskets and such,
but I still find myself in melee situations way too much, so I really wish I have ur handy tool
ready for WFaS as well!!!

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2011, 05:51:55 pm »
ahh I found out what was wrong

it seems that the autoblocker doesn't work with non-steam version anymore
I tried both 2.0b and 2.0c in non steam version and they are not functioning
but when I tried in steam version, they work like a charm :icon_biggrin2
so hopefully u can fix it soon

also for zooming in and out, version 1 of the autoblocker doesn't have this problem,
so can u make it so it have similar setup with version 1 to fix the issue??

and I wanna ask, is it alright for u to make a WFaS version? :icon_razz2
I know it is a gunpowder focused game, where majority of people use muskets and such,
but I still find myself in melee situations way too much, so I really wish I have ur handy tool
ready for WFaS as well!!!

Hmmm... is anybody else having a problem with the non-Steam version? (That's the version I play primarily, and it's working for me)

WFaS is a possibility, shouldn't take too long - it's the same engine.

xyon

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2011, 09:13:45 pm »
Thumper, **** you. You so noob that you even cannot destroy a dummy in this game. Thanks to you, babies and under 13-years old now telling that they're pro. Now, just **** off and go play with your Barbies. Why you did something like that? Cuz you're a slut that even can't block a iron bar in PWMod. I liked, no. Not only me, people liked this game because there was no cheats in this game. It was a fair game until you noob appeared and ****** peoples' happiness. Thank you very much, you astro-noob. For ******* this game and making it like Metin2 and etc.

Enjoy a 14 day posting restriction...and welcome to TKC!
 :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:41:58 pm by ZOldDude »

newguy

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:33:30 pm by ZOldDude »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2011, 11:24:33 pm »
Thank you very much, you astro-noob.

I think I need a new title for these forums

"Astro-Noob"

Aden

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2011, 12:02:08 am »
BTW, if we can back to main subject i have a problem with auto blocker. Auto adjust won't work for me.  I don't need it much cuz of easy detect but even that i would like to test it :P. So my problem is: I hold block button but it block only the first hit than don't change angle. I have opened it as administator ( i have Vista 32 bits ) I tried select auto adjust and unselect but it won't fix the problem. And i'am here and ask u guys how can i get it to work?

(Sorry for lame english)

Greetings

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2011, 02:01:02 am »
BTW, if we can back to main subject i have a problem with auto blocker. Auto adjust won't work for me.  I don't need it much cuz of easy detect but even that i would like to test it :P. So my problem is: I hold block button but it block only the first hit than don't change angle. I have opened it as administator ( i have Vista 32 bits ) I tried select auto adjust and unselect but it won't fix the problem. And i'am here and ask u guys how can i get it to work?

(Sorry for lame english)

Greetings

Does it block accurately if you re-block?

Turn auto-adjust on (and turn the mod-app on, obviously) then check your game options to see what your current binding for 'defend' is and let me know what it says.

Edit: and LOL, thanks admins for my new title and avatar.  :icon_thumbsup

Aden

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2011, 07:53:43 am »
Yes if i re-block it works perfect like auto block in game. On what key defend? Of course default, right button of mouse.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2011, 03:22:53 pm »
Yes if i re-block it works perfect like auto block in game. On what key defend? Of course default, right button of mouse.

Try this as a workaround:

Start the mod-app, start M&B Warband. Then enable auto-adjust and turn the mod-app on (F7).

Now in game, go to options and change your block to "F9". The way the auto-block works is when you right click, the mod-app senses that and sends F9 repeatedly. That's how it auto-adjusts. For some reason the mod-app isn't changing defend from right click to F9 on your system.

Edit: Also, Steam or Non-Steam?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:33:30 pm by thumper »

Aden

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2011, 06:56:33 pm »
Non-steam, i tried as you said and... it works :d. So it was only a detail with that F9. Thanks ;]

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2011, 08:24:38 pm »
Thumper, **** you. You so noob that you even cannot destroy a dummy in this game. Thanks to you, babies and under 13-years old now telling that they're pro. Now, just **** off and go play with your Barbies. Why you did something like that? Cuz you're a slut that even can't block a iron bar in PWMod. I liked, no. Not only me, people liked this game because there was no cheats in this game. It was a fair game until you noob appeared and ****** peoples' happiness. Thank you very much, you astro-noob. For ******* this game and making it like Metin2 and etc.

Enjoy a 14 day posting restriction...and welcome to TKC!
 :icon_laugh

That isnt a very good attitude is it now... see you in 14 days fella.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

andynz2000

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2011, 02:06:21 am »
"Start the mod-app, start M&B Warband. Then enable auto-adjust and turn the mod-app on (F7).

Now in game, go to options and change your block to "F9". The way the auto-block works is when you right click, the mod-app senses that and sends F9 repeatedly. That's how it auto-adjusts. For some reason the mod-app isn't changing defend from right click to F9 on your system."

I've tried this on my M&B WB. It is the correct version and It's non-steam. I did all the steps correctly but it doesn't work! It says auto block has been enabled and I can hear the sounds but Auto block isn't working for me. XP user here.

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2011, 11:00:59 am »
yeah I think hes having the problem that I'm having as well

andy, if u got steam version, try on that and see if it works or not