Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81308 times)

bombata07

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0b! (Updated for 1.143)
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2011, 12:00:12 am »
I need the 1.134 version, can someone send me?

sorry for bad english   :icon_sad2

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2011, 12:56:27 am »
Updated to 2.0c, not an essential update. Optional. Fixes (or so it seems) the problem where the autoblock disables at the beginning of rounds sometimes.

If anybody wants to try this version and get back to me on how it's working, it'd be appreciated. Download is not approved as of this post but they're usually pretty quick. :)

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=189

bombata07

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2011, 01:03:41 am »
No one has the version for 1.134?

Sorry for bad English [2]

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2011, 01:03:59 am »
I need the 1.134 version, can someone send me?

sorry for bad english   :icon_sad2

Not approved yet, but check every so often -

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=190

Version 2.0, for old version 1.134.

pumpkinmessiah

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:49 pm »
Would it be possible to use the attack direction detection from this and use it for chamber blocking?

Herpusderpus

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2011, 10:27:34 pm »
Another question, would it be possible to code in like a safety block feature that basically when it's turned on, will automatically block an incoming swing if you're not already blocking? The reason I ask is so that if you're attacking someone and they go to swing at you, it'd allow you to block their swing. I know you wouldnt always want this turned on since sometimes your swing would hit them first before they hit you but it would still be useful.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:17 pm »
Another question, would it be possible to code in like a safety block feature that basically when it's turned on, will automatically block an incoming swing if you're not already blocking? The reason I ask is so that if you're attacking someone and they go to swing at you, it'd allow you to block their swing. I know you wouldnt always want this turned on since sometimes your swing would hit them first before they hit you but it would still be useful.

Not really a great idea. I can detect when the enemy you're facing is swinging at you, but the range on that is pretty damn far and it's entirely directional.

So if you have a setup like this:

x o

y

x = you
o = opponent
y = another enemy off doing something else

Now, if you take a swing towards their right side (end up pointing at y), and y is swinging a weapon as well, you could 'block' halfway through the swing even though there's no need to - because the game is getting y's animation status.

Make sense?

tommy544

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2011, 04:09:04 am »
Hi Thumper, thanks for sharing this auto blocker :), but i have a problem.

i run the auto blocker 2.0c , then my warband(non steam) the game will ask for a serial number, i write in my serial but it gives the error "internal error".

when i run 2.0b then open same warband (non steam), it does not ask for serial but the auto blocker does not work.

windows 7 64 bit

Please help

thanks
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:24:00 am by tommy544 »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:29 am »
Hi Thumper, thanks for sharing this auto blocker :), but i have a problem.

i run the auto blocker 2.0c , then my warband(non steam) the game will ask for a serial number, i write in my serial but it gives the error "internal error".

when i run 2.0b then open same warband (non steam), it does not ask for serial but the auto blocker does not work.

windows 7 64 bit

Please help

thanks

Are you using a cracked version? If so, I can't officially support that, I have no idea if the cracked EXE's move offsets or anything.

But either way - what version of M&B are you using? It should say just to the right of "Warband" in the launcher and above the module selection. If it's 1.143, I'm not sure what the problem is. If it's 1.134, you need to download the old version of the mod-app here: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=190

tommy544

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2011, 05:33:50 am »
thanks for fast reply, i realised my mb was not on 1143 and now it updated, thanks thumper :)

Herpusderpus

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2011, 08:38:51 am »
When you explained it like that I suppose it made sense.

I'm just trying to think of a way you could make this hack help offensively as well as defensively. Blocking forever may make you hard to kill but it doesnt get you anywhere against the enemy! I often have duels where I hit them, they block, they hit me, I block.. and this goes on for a long time. Being able to spam them a bit without worrying about them getting a hit in would be nice but I suppose the way I suggested it was impractical.

Herpusderpus

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:27 am »
Quick question thumper, in your opinion, is a one hit kill hack possible?

The reason I ask is because there was a guy on a server earlier who was one hit killing everything with a spear on horseback. I know speed and such on the horse can make those spears deadly but he was doing this at a crawl pace with chest/arm hits when people were in heavy armour.

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2011, 02:42:59 pm »
hmm the latest version doesn't seem to work for me, im using non steam

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2011, 08:30:51 pm »
hmm the latest version doesn't seem to work for me, im using non steam

Please read through this then post:

Troubleshooting:
This has been tested on several platforms, but if you encounter ANY issues, please try the following:
  • Windows Vista/7 - Make sure you run it in Admin mode (right click and run as Administrator)
  • Make sure you're running Warband v1.143
  • Make sure you're NOT running the old version 1 at the same time

If that doesn't work, please include the following in a support request via PM or a response to this post:
  • What version of M&B Warband you're using (version 1.xxx and Steam or Non-Steam)
  • Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7) along with 32 or 64 bit
  • What version of the Auto Blocker you're using (2.0, 2.0b, 2.0c)

Quick question thumper, in your opinion, is a one hit kill mod-app possible?

The reason I ask is because there was a guy on a server earlier who was one hit killing everything with a spear on horseback. I know speed and such on the horse can make those spears deadly but he was doing this at a crawl pace with chest/arm hits when people were in heavy armour.

Could be possible with packet editing, but there's no way to do this that I'm aware of. I believe that damage is calculated server side.

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2011, 03:49:38 pm »
hmm still doesn't seem to work even when im running the program in administrator mode

my warband version is 1.143 non-steam and im using autoblocker v2.0c

strangely the older version always worked but not the latest :icon_sad2

also is it alright for u to make the future version so that the auto block doesn't conflict with aim?? (shift key)

cos i play as archer frequently and i often need to aim, but when i press right click while aiming (to remove my arrow)
the camera just shifts forward and backward, can u make it so it doesn't interfere like version 1??

and also is it alright for u to make auto-toggle turned on by default??