Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81321 times)

MBPro

• First Post
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0!
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 07:47:46 pm »
cheater = loosers

so Chadz not wanna give name,  but  i can.

lets start with Odin Valhalla    , i am sure this will come soon on crpg forum,  and will broke the non-sense of not pubblishing the list of the 40 names, since 1 is already revelead here, and some other will be also , and i  think crpg community wanna know also the shogun guy, the grey guy, the ats guy the kapikulu guy etc,  

Heard you on list.
Is true?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2011, 01:11:49 am »
EDIT:
It is NOT June 10th but August 1-10th.
My bad typo.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:24 pm »
Holy fucking broken ENGLISH!
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

xrated

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2011, 03:59:45 am »
this doesnt work with v1.143, I think this needs to be updated for the newest version of warband.

CampinKenny

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2011, 05:13:56 am »
I'd also like to see this updated. I tried 2.0 and it didn't work at all, I tried the older non steam and it would let me move my block around without having to keep right clicking, Maybe that means it working and I just didn't set something right, I don't know.  :icon_teehee

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2011, 08:41:03 pm »
Will update shortly, didn't realize these forums were back up until I just checked the associated email and saw a bunch of PMs... :)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0b! (Updated for 1.143)
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2011, 01:00:16 am »
Updated, waiting on download approval

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=186

Done...now public.

Thanks!

Anybody who downloads, please post/PM if you have any trouble with it.

CampinKenny

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2011, 07:57:30 am »
Thank you Thumper, I'm downloading it now, I almost stopped checking :P  :icon_thumbsup

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2011, 09:47:40 am »
Thank you Thumper, I'm downloading it now, I almost stopped checking :P  :icon_thumbsup

So sorry! TKC has been down for a while and I haven't updated it since I don't play M&B much anymore. I would have updated it *much* sooner otherwise.

CampinKenny

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2011, 02:43:02 pm »

So sorry! TKC has been down for a while and I haven't updated it since I don't play M&B much anymore. I would have updated it *much* sooner otherwise.
It's fine, I've been using it all night and it works great, it does turn off sometimes but that's no problem. I just got cracked M&B right now, I'm going to buy the real game just so I can play on some roleplaying servers. Anyway I love this keep it up!  :icon_biggrin2

P.S What other things are possible to do for this game? I'm guessing money is server side so that doesn't work.  :icon_cry2 I tried cheat engine with PW4 Maybe I didn't do something right.. but I couldn't get it to work :P

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 03:47:28 am »
It's fine, I've been using it all night and it works great, it does turn off sometimes but that's no problem. I just got cracked M&B right now, I'm going to buy the real game just so I can play on some roleplaying servers. Anyway I love this keep it up!  :icon_biggrin2

P.S What other things are possible to do for this game? I'm guessing money is server side so that doesn't work.  :icon_cry2 I tried cheat engine with PW4 Maybe I didn't do something right.. but I couldn't get it to work :P

Thanks for the feedback. :)

As for other things to do - there's a few things. One is messing with animations, I've been able to make it look like you're swinging one way but you're actually swinging another, but it's ridiculously glitchy to the point of being unusable. If I could figure out how to iron that out, that would be absolutely gamebreaking - you'd become unblockable.

Another thing that I have (mostly) working is detecting what position your enemy's weapon is in. This is the information that the built-in autoblock uses (when enabled). This mod-app just forces autoblock to 'on' - but if they ever fix this feature, it's very likely I could circumvent it using this method instead.

Money, haven't had it work since beta I think. They server sided that pretty fast.

Figured out a few more mostly useless things, like using an unlocked camera (flying around) while spectating/dead on servers where they have locked spectator cameras. I could only see this being useful in serious competition matches for ghosting, but these matches don't exist AFAIK.

The last thing I toyed with was making an actual usable chat interface. I HATE the default one, so I was thinking I could parse the chat log and rewrite it on the screen with a DX overlay or something. That way you'd have an actual chat history on your screen longer than 10 seconds - which would mostly be useful for the RP servers. But there isn't really a huge demand for that so I haven't done it.

CampinKenny

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 06:29:40 am »
Thanks for the feedback. :)

As for other things to do - there's a few things. One is messing with animations, I've been able to make it look like you're swinging one way but you're actually swinging another, but it's ridiculously glitchy to the point of being unusable. If I could figure out how to iron that out, that would be absolutely gamebreaking - you'd become unblockable.
Wow  :icon_o_o If someone had auto block they could still block this couldn't they? Even if they can, it would still be fun to use. And still game breaking because I guess people don't use this a lot o.O Maybe its just on cracked but I think I've seen a few Russians using it on my server which lead me to go check and find it updated :P
Another thing that I have (mostly) working is detecting what position your enemy's weapon is in. This is the information that the built-in autoblock uses (when enabled). This mod-app just forces autoblock to 'on' - but if they ever fix this feature, it's very likely I could circumvent it using this method instead.

Money, haven't had it work since beta I think. They server sided that pretty fast.
Nice!  :icon_thumbsup It sucks that money is server side :P Such a pain to farm for gold on Pw4. Is there anything else that isn't server sided,that could be useful? Like life or what not? Be cool if speed was possible but I read in another thread that the server drops you :P
Figured out a few more mostly useless things, like using an unlocked camera (flying around) while spectating/dead on servers where they have locked spectator cameras. I could only see this being useful in serious competition matches for ghosting, but these matches don't exist AFAIK.
I'd never do a competition match, but... if I did I would want this :P  :icon_thumbsup
The last thing I toyed with was making an actual usable chat interface. I HATE the default one, so I was thinking I could parse the chat log and rewrite it on the screen with a DX overlay or something. That way you'd have an actual chat history on your screen longer than 10 seconds - which would mostly be useful for the RP servers. But there isn't really a huge demand for that so I haven't done it.
This would be cool :P I hate hitting L in game and having that like page pop up and cant see a thing while I read the logs. I would like it a lot more if it did not take up the whole screen or had no background so I could still see. :P

Anyway, this is all pretty cool. Is learning this stuff hard to do? It seems like it could be, but pay off in the end. :icon_shifty

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2011, 10:20:01 pm »
Nice!  :icon_thumbsup It sucks that money is server side :P Such a pain to farm for gold on Pw4. Is there anything else that isn't server sided,that could be useful? Like life or what not? Be cool if speed was possible but I read in another thread that the server drops you :P
The only other really interesting thing I can think of off the top of my head is being able to stop your horse on a dime. There's a coordinate system, but teleporting is pretty much impossible since it's server side checked quite often apparently (unless I'm doing it wrong) but locking X/Y coords still seems to work.

Anyway, this is all pretty cool. Is learning this stuff hard to do? It seems like it could be, but pay off in the end. :icon_shifty
It's not particularly hard. I learned a lot of it with SWG - teleporting, no-clip, bots, changed spaceship maneuverability so I could fly a giant ship snappier than the smallest/fastest fighter, etc. What really helps is having a goal to attack a game from every angle until you find something useful. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not..

Probably what took me the longest was figuring out the best way to make these things user friendly. I have a working teleport mod-app for Arma 2 that doesn't use scripts so it's basically undetectable. However, it's INCREDIBLY user unfriendly. (Half useful half funny thing was the Y axis address, I would hotkey a lock to that offset and if I got too close to the ground in a chopper/plane I would get suspended in the air at that level while still being able to move on the X/Y planes... haha)

There's been ~100 downloads since 2.0b was released and the only complaint I've gotten was from somebody who accidentally downloaded an old version, so I have to assume all is working well. :)