Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81345 times)

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0!
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2011, 01:00:22 am »
I've followed all the instruction you presented on the main post.

Ran as administrator.
Check the settings to see if control block direction was automatic, which it was.
Checked my version, which is: v1.134

Doesn't seem to correspond with my gameplay, unless it's the servers I'm playing in.

The .exe loads perfectly, telling me it's injected to the none-steam version.
I've also tried downloading the none-steam version!

Just so you know I appreciate your giving it away for free and trying to give as much support as possible, which is a great thing..
So thanks on that behalf.

Pitty it doesn't work for me :(

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2011, 01:08:24 am »
Only other thing I can possibly think of is that you're running into a problem with your computer running an anti-virus and 'cleaning' the EXE... which would probably break the functionality. If you read earlier in the thread, the virus is from obfuscation methods which basically help to 'hide' the code from reverse engineering (to an extent), hopefully keeping this working for a longer time.

I don't think that's it though, since it's showing as attached.

Curious - when you're running it, make sure it's activated, then check your 'defend' key in settings. What's it set to?

Also, what language of the game are you running? I've only tested this on English versions.

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2011, 01:22:58 am »
I am English.
Is the hack meant to defend me spontaneously or just temporarily...

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2011, 01:41:42 am »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2011, 02:40:58 am »
I am English.
Is the hack meant to defend me spontaneously or just temporarily...

As long as it's activated (press F7 after you join a game) it should defend you whenever you right click.

If auto-adjust is off, it'll work exactly like normal auto-blocking (like in single player) where it blocks appropriate to the direction that's being aimed at you.

If auto-adjust is on, the block will change automatically to incoming strikes as long as you hold right click down.

Try this:
1. Start the hack (leave auto-adjust UNCHECKED for now)
2. Start the game
3. Join a multiplayer game
4. Press F7 once (you should hear a metallic clang)
5. Get into a fight, and see if it's blocking in the appropriate direction when you right click

If that works, then tab out and turn auto adjust on. Then get into another fight and just hold down right click while they're swinging at you.

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 01:21:12 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,6524.0.html

woops

40 ppl bite the dust. maybe this happen when you trust someone who write a shit hack in  AutoIt

ps: Revenge is a dish that best serv cold.  who laugh now?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:28:59 am by solitario666 »

Kane

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 02:26:19 am »
They blocked my gen 14 character thank you thumper for wasting 1200 hours of my life :icon_cry2

DON'T USE THIS PIECE OF SHIT HACK, IT IS DETECTED AND YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE BLOCKED FOREVER

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 03:27:23 am »
They blocked my gen 14 character thank you thumper for wasting 1200 hours of my life :icon_cry2

DON'T USE THIS PIECE OF SHIT HACK, IT IS DETECTED AND YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE BLOCKED FOREVER

dont worry you are not alone..  ats, kapikulu, one grey and some other will restart with a new key and a cool gen 1 char  together with you, seams that majority of cheater anyway where american player like 70% usa 30% eu. and none of  them where a top player.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 09:47:49 am »
There are times in life when  men make up their minds that there is no other recourse to oppression other than revolt.

Victory is in the minds of such men and they will feast on no other meal.

Some of our brothers have been called away for national duty but those of us left behind will fight and battle here at home in our own ways.

June 10th is drawing near yet again and it is our day to start revolt for a 24th of a year as we have for the past 8 !

Fire up your FRAPS and post on YouTube so that they may remember the rest of the year as they have so many in the past.

The yearly World Teamkill Championships are nearly upon all who stand against the freedom of the online player yet again to remind them that...

Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!
EDIT:
It is NOT June 10th but August 1-10th.
My bad typo.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:10:54 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »
There are times in life when  men make up their minds that there is no other recourse to oppression other than revolt.

Victory is in the minds of such men and they will feast on no other meal.

Some of our brothers have been called away for national duty but those of us left behind will fight and battle here at home in our own ways.

June 10th is drawing near yet again and it is our day to start revolt for a 24th of a year as we have for the past 8 !

Fire up your FRAPS and post on YouTube so that they may remember the rest of the year as they have so many in the past.

The yearly World Teamkill Championships are nearly upon all who stand against the freedom of the online player yet again to remind them that...

Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!

big words for a bunch of losers who need a program for help where they fail.

come get some if you not get enought

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2011, 03:54:38 am »
Well, I just logged in to a CRPG server and played with it running. Played a couple days ago with it, and a couple days before that as well. No ban.

It's more likely that they have been watching, gathering proof from people being too obvious, and then banning them all at once to simulate a ban-wave.

That said, use it at your own risk and probably don't use it on CRPG. If you care about your CRPG character, don't use it. You probably shouldn't have in the first place if you cared about CRPG at all, since there's *ALWAYS* a risk of getting caught/detected. Even those $100/month hacks get detected sometimes.

Don't expect an update any time soon.. been working ~9/10 hours a day for the past ~week straight with no sign of letting up. Good money, but no time for this, and certainly no time to grind out 14 generations of CRPG characters... :D

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2011, 04:19:53 am »
WTH is CRPG? sorry but I'm using a cracked Mount&blade version..

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2011, 04:36:34 am »
WTH is CRPG? sorry but I'm using a cracked Mount&blade version..

cracked version? That might be why you couldn't get it running.... :D

CRPG is basically a multiplayer mod that takes all the fun parts of M&B and turns them into a monotonous and mind numbing grind. Very good for people who don't have jobs/lives/wives/wet paint to watch dry, since you need to play *A LOT* to 'level up' and earn money to buy/repair gear.

Not my cup of tea.

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2011, 04:55:11 am »
It's highly unlikely why I can't get it running.
cracked version is exactly the same as the normal, except it uses a crypter to hide it's identity online key and serial).

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 05:48:35 pm »
cheater = loosers

so Chadz not wanna give name,  but  i can.

lets start with Odin Valhalla    , i am sure this will come soon on crpg forum,  and will broke the non-sense of not pubblishing the list of the 40 names, since 1 is already revelead here, and some other will be also , and i  think crpg community wanna know also the shogun guy, the grey guy, the ats guy the kapikulu guy etc, 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:06:31 pm by solitario666 »