Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81325 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0!
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 05:41:37 am »
Im having a problem with extracting these files.  When I extract them to the desktop they do not show up.  I made it so I can see hidden files as well.  Not sure what the problem is.  When I try to extract the file to the same location it tries to override those files.  Any idea of whats going on here?

Probably because your eset sees it as a virus and is auto-quarantine/deleting them.

alfred

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 05:58:37 am »
Nice I figured it out thanks.  Also, if you are using a steam copy, then you will need to run the file before you run M&B.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »
Worth a read, a 'guide' over on C-RPG on how to detect this:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5165.0.html

Mostly obsolete with the new version, but still worth a read. :)

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2011, 10:15:41 am »
@thumper
nice work with v2.0!!! just tried it out and its working great as always. my only suggestion is to include
the 2 sound files in the exe so we get 1 file instead of 3, also a more distinctive sound would be nice.

had so much fun with it today, shame my finals are coming up and i dont have alot of time for Warband :icon_sad2
but ill rape the sh1t out of those crap crpg servers once holidays come.

keep up the good work!!!!

@solitario666
ur such a pathetic little retard, seriously who the fuck cares about u and ur shitty crpg mod
u can erase every one of us and still no one gives a fuck, good luck hunting us down.

also whats with ur PMs

u insult us and states ur a PROUD shield noob and crpg fag and
dont give a fuck about the hacks why even send pms asking how it work?
what u trying to do is just pathetic, its just a fuckin game, dont take it so serious
and go outside more ....alot more

and also try and learn to spell, its painful to read some 8 yrs old typing cos u think
ur too 1337 to type normal, half of those shit u write doesn't even make sense.

so get the FUCK out of TKC forum and go shove ur crpg crap elsewhere cos no one
gives a shit about u and that shitty mod/servers.

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2011, 08:04:40 am »
cant this get you VAC banned? and how do you know if a server has VAC activated?

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2011, 08:06:53 am »
cant this get you VAC banned? and how do you know if a server has VAC activated?

No dedicated servers AFAIK are VAC-enabled at this time. This is second hand - take it as you will - but a developer recently said that they would be working on a VAC dedicated server due to this hack.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169054.15.html

''We will release dedicated servers compatible with steam and servers can use VAC, so we will inform steam about this matter and they will take measures. We will release new version for Warband at next week (if we can) but we don't know how long it will take steam to investigate the cheats."

If they release VAC enabled servers, unless somebody who has experience bypassing VAC offers some help, I probably won't be continuing - too much of a time investment for me. (Most VAC-bypassing hacks are paid, and I ain't getting paid! :D)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 08:14:35 am by thumper »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2011, 11:26:12 am »
What a bunch of n00b's those guys are crying "the Dev's are going to ->PAY for VAC<- to help us wipe our noses".

Harden the fuck up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Kane

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 08:57:10 pm »
Thanks for the great work thumper, I've been using this for the past 3 weeks in cRPG and it helped me a lot. I am the proof it can't be detected, even before the toggle in version 2.0 I was never accused of cheating. Just don't run around with RMB pressed and you'll be fine, basically just press it when you would normally block an attack. You will still get the timing wrong sometimes, making it close to impossible to detect. I've been in 1 vs 3-4 situations, with me being the last alive of my team and won thanks to the hack. Nobody noticed anything, and people were actually prasing the good job I did saving their multiplier.

Also don't worry about VAC, everyone can get the non-steam version from taleworlds website using their steam serial key. If you don't use steam, it is impossible to get detected by VAC, even if the server has it enabled. I don't understand why taleworlds are wasting their time with it actually, probably just to fool people into beliving they fixed it.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 09:04:45 pm »
Thanks for the great work thumper, I've been using this for the past 3 weeks in cRPG and it helped me a lot. I am the proof it can't be detected, even before the toggle in version 2.0 I was never accused of cheating. Just don't run around with RMB pressed and you'll be fine, basically just press it when you would normally block an attack. You will still get the timing wrong sometimes, making it close to impossible to detect. I've been in 1 vs 3-4 situations, with me being the last alive of my team and won thanks to the hack. Nobody noticed anything, and people were actually prasing the good job I did saving their multiplier.

Also don't worry about VAC, everyone can get the non-steam version from taleworlds website using their steam serial key. If you don't use steam, it is impossible to get detected by VAC, even if the server has it enabled. I don't understand why taleworlds are wasting their time with it actually, probably just to fool people into beliving they fixed it.

No problem, I enjoy it. :D

I had thought about the non-Steam version of the game, but my first thought would be that they would start requiring Steam for the game to be used. Not sure if I believe they would do that - probably some pretty serious costs to get Steam to make ALL their keys downloadable (would probably back-charge a % for every person who added a key?).

I don't know if a VAC anti-cheat client could be added to a non-Steam version of the game. As far as I know Steam has never done that before, and I highly doubt they'd make an exception now.

So yes, using the non-steam version would keep you away from VAC unless something changes. (And the Steam key codes work with the downloaded version!) And I certainly wouldn't worry at all during 1.134, they only thing that could change this would be a new client.

If you want to switch to the Non-Steam version:
  • Download M&B Warband from the official Taleworlds site: http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=download.aspx?type=2
  • Go to Steam, and right click your "Mount & Blade: Warband" entry in your library. Select "View game key".
  • When you're installing M&B Warband, simply enter the key that Steam states. :) I have my Steam and Non-Steam Warbands running under the same key, no problem.

NOTE: If your steam key is 5x5 instead of 4x4 (mine is 4x4 for some reason) you need to convert your key using the converter from Taleworlds:
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=convertserial.aspx
If you're worried about the link, look it up, that's the official Taleworlds site. I would do this sooner rather than later, in case they disable this feature in the future.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:41:58 am by thumper »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: [RELEASE] M&B Multiplayer Auto Blocker (Warband & WFaS!)
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 09:13:52 pm »
guess who i am?  :icon_laugh
Some angry Italian who can't do anything about this and alot more that is not public... now who is :icon_laugh  

BTW June 10th is the start of this years World Teamkill Championship Contest.
Want to place a bet on whose favorite servers will be a focus of everyone's attention around the clock for 2 weeks? :icon_razz2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

I_R_lolstab

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 02:19:12 pm »
Please make the non steam version available for download..... approve it whatever ... i would at least like to try this out but have no chance when the download hasn't been approved in a fortnight of waiting ....

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2011, 05:25:31 pm »
Can you not download the: Version 2.0 (Steam & Non-Steam)
It works for both steam and none-steam.

Yet, I have absolutely no idea what this is meant to do, I've viewed everypage on the thread! Used the hack and it doesn't effect me what-so-ever.
I personally think I'm better off without it, I try to block attacks and I get hit :/ so I don't see how this helps.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2011, 11:02:20 pm »
Please make the non steam version available for download..... approve it whatever ... i would at least like to try this out but have no chance when the download hasn't been approved in a fortnight of waiting ....

2.0 is for both Steam and Non-Steam... just read the first post of the thread and your problem would have been answered a 'fortnight' ago...

Can you not download the: Version 2.0 (Steam & Non-Steam)
It works for both steam and none-steam.

Yet, I have absolutely no idea what this is meant to do, I've viewed everypage on the thread! Used the hack and it doesn't effect me what-so-ever.
I personally think I'm better off without it, I try to block attacks and I get hit :/ so I don't see how this helps.

What version of M&B are you using? And it is Warband, correct? Did you follow ALL the steps in the first post?

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 11:34:26 pm »
Mount&blade warband, v1.134.

I downloaded: Version 2.0 (Steam & Non-Steam) and the client open perfectly and tells me it's hooked to the none-steam version.
When I go ingame however, nothing has changed.

I've tried everything, using auto ajust to block incoming attacks, still nothing.
Just can't seem to get it to work ingame.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2011, 12:56:15 am »
Mount&blade warband, v1.134.

I downloaded: Version 2.0 (Steam & Non-Steam) and the client open perfectly and tells me it's hooked to the none-steam version.
When I go ingame however, nothing has changed.

I've tried everything, using auto ajust to block incoming attacks, still nothing.
Just can't seem to get it to work ingame.

Do you have your options in game set to auto block? When you have it auto-adjusting, does your block change directions if you move your mouse around?