Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81341 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] M&B Multiplayer Auto Blocker (Warband & WFaS!)
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 05:27:56 am »
and thx for the informations

guess who i am?  :icon_laugh

what your stupid looser hacker not realized is that your stupid little hack, act always same, and follow feints even 5 mt away,   so every idiot caught with that will be ERASED FROM THE DATABASE OF CRPG.

and trust me i have  fraps always binded :)

Hehe.. the only information you got is that you're sort of retarded in figuring out how to right click shit. I didn't tell you anything that wasn't in the readme.  :icon_thumbsup

Edit: Also, you're "Vicious666",  and you seemed very intent on getting this running in our PMs. I'm not sure they'd like that fact over at CRPG, since chaz said he doesn't even want people using this for testing.

Note to everybody else - I am holding off on the next version until whatever 'fix' is supposed to happen arrives. Please don't use this hack if there's a new patch for Warband *OR* for whatever mod you're using.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 05:35:07 am by thumper »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 05:57:15 am »
Some angry Italian who can't do anything about this and alot more that is not public... now who is :icon_laugh  

BTW June 10th is the start of this years World Teamkill Championship Contest.
Want to place a bet on whose favorite servers will be a focus of everyone's attention around the clock for 2 weeks? :icon_razz2

Don't worry as everyone involved will also have FRAPS running as well in case you miss anything...it makes such nice YouTube video.  
Perhaps all your playmates will thank you ever so warmly for bringing TKC's attention to them.:icon_cool2

I bet allot of your friends will be calling for a Mr.MEDIC before it is over.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:23:23 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2011, 11:59:04 am »
and thx for the informations

what your stupid looser hacker not realized is that your stupid little hack, act always same, and follow feints even 5 mt away,   so every idiot caught with that will be ERASED FROM THE DATABASE OF CRPG.

and trust me i have  fraps always binded :)

Hehe.. the only information you got is that you're sort of retarded in figuring out how to right click shit. I didn't tell you anything that wasn't in the readme.  :icon_thumbsup

Edit: Also, you're "Vicious666",  and you seemed very intent on getting this running in our PMs. I'm not sure they'd like that fact over at CRPG, since chaz said he doesn't even want people using this for testing.

Note to everybody else - I am holding off on the next version until whatever 'fix' is supposed to happen arrives. Please don't use this hack if there's a new patch for Warband *OR* for whatever mod you're using.

you must be a retard.

consider i am a shielder so i dont give a fuck about your stupid hack, was only tryng to understand what you bypass,a nd anyway get your stupid mediocre hacker at work is a pleasure like  killa tequila xd that  3 day ago was mediocre and now think he is good.    i predict a lot of your followers  to get erased from crpg very fast,  i dont give a fuck about  other mod or native :)

quite amusing for me  see how mediocre ppl with a hack try to accomplish what i do naturally  LOL

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2011, 01:16:27 pm »
lmao

Trolliemon, GO!

*Throws Pokeball*

TROLL!!!

TROLL TROLL!!!!

Seriously, dude.

Eat a dick. If you don't like what we do here.....

You can go fuck yourself!

Have a great day!
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2011, 04:18:16 pm »

Then your hard drive must be pretty massive, but not only that a simple bypass would be not to hold it down and for you ways to detect at the beginning of the match by asking people to do an up block is pathetic Thumper could easily make a hotkey to change the pointer from 0 to 1.   :icon_rolleyes2

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2011, 08:47:21 pm »
Version 2 will be out shortly. This is only for Warband, I haven't noticed much interest in the WFaS version (probably because it's mainly guns).

Features:
- Works with Steam and Non-Steam versions - will detect which version you're using and adjust accordingly
- No changing hotkeys in game - will automatically change your hotkey when the hack is enabled (if you quit without disabling, you'll need to change it back to right click manually if you run without the hack)
- Toggle Auto-Block via hotkey in game (if you're asked to up-block or something) with a sound feature to let you know it's been activated/deactivated
Persistent GUI (out of game) with attached status and activated status
- Auto-Adjust toggle in GUI - This will allow you to use or not use the 'auto adjust' feature. Using this will make you seem more bot-like, since you autofollow feints, but makes it easier to stay alive. I would advise AGAINST using this feature if you're worried about being detected manually (say in CRPG).

Right now, must have F7 (toggle hack on) F8 (toggle hack off) and F9 unbound to use this.

Must be run in Admin mode on Vista/7.

I'm looking for a few testers before I release this publicly. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Include what operating system you're using (along with 32 or 64 bit) and which version of Warband you're running (Steam or Non-Steam)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:54:36 pm by thumper »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2011, 09:34:36 pm »

who gives a fuck who you are.

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2011, 09:36:44 pm »
Version 2 will be out shortly.

brilliant , fantasic , miraculous , WOW , il never use it but thanks , great stuff

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] M&B MP Auto Blocker (Need testers for V2!)
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2011, 05:47:25 pm »
Found something interesting, can change your block direction without changing your animation... interesting, but useless, because it would be *PAINFULLY* obvious to anybody fighting you that you're cheating.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0!
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2011, 03:36:04 am »
Version 2.0 posted.

alfred

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2011, 04:49:43 am »
Not sure if this is just me, but ESET found win32/packed.autoit.E.gen when I was downloading the file.

-Alfred

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2011, 05:02:45 am »
Not sure if this is just me, but ESET found win32/packed.autoit.E.gen when I was downloading the file.

-Alfred

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=3a13e1f55ad914e037caf5d764fcbe50f4082b829c0bc18d9c6badb092062165-1304985185

Hmmm... yeah, that's from the UPX packer and obfuscation. The harder it is to reverse engineer, the harder it'll be for them to detect it. One of the unfortunate side effects of making something obfuscated (usually) is it uses the same methods virus coders use to hide their code.

Use at your own risk... but I'll upload a non-packed/obfuscated version if there's enough request. Will mean faster detection though.

alfred

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2011, 05:06:29 am »
Thanks for the fast reply.  Just thought I'd get it out there, so others are aware.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2011, 05:30:18 am »
Notice that none of the -good- AV programs in that list have any problem with it at all.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

alfred

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2011, 05:40:20 am »
Im having a problem with extracting these files.  When I extract them to the desktop they do not show up.  I made it so I can see hidden files as well.  Not sure what the problem is.  When I try to extract the file to the same location it tries to override those files.  Any idea of whats going on here?