Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81311 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] M&B Multiplayer Auto Blocker (Warband & WFaS!)
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 06:52:03 am »
ok thanks man, i read your post and followed your instructions.  PMed the results back to you.

Replied!

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 07:31:33 am »
Just worked out the non-steam version problems with Klean (thanks!) and posted that file for download. Needs approval.

yeah, i run it on non steam version, it looks like its working fine
although i still cant parry half of the incoming attacks :icon_razz2
Zhang, that was your problem... download the new NON-STEAM version and it will be fixed. Sorry! :D

juvey

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 10:21:33 am »
it looks like the warband download link isn't up yet
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:14:13 am by juvey »

lalakis

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 10:26:20 am »
yep says about validation

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 03:38:43 pm »
Looks like it got approved. :D

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 04:34:52 pm »
omg thumper

now it works perfect!!!! :icon_laugh omg thx so much

it works great on high ping server like 22nd too!!!

thx so much really enjoy it!!!

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 05:44:47 pm »
NP. :)

When I get some time I'm going to consolidate and improve it a little - one program for both M&B Warband and WFaS (Steam and NonSteam) - would let you select which you're playing. Would also have a variable key for block, since some people are having trouble with middle mouse click, and I hear some mice don't even have a middle mouse button. :D

kleankanteen

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 09:37:10 pm »
Word of this spread like wild fire.  There is a thread on the crpg forums about it.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3519.0.html

Someone sent this link to chadz and taleworlds to report it.  Chadz even warns that he can see anyone using it and they will get a lifetime ban.

I call BS on him being able to see who is using it.  This hack has been around for a long long time and if he could see it, he would have done something about it a long time ago.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 11:19:23 pm »
As far as I know, there's no way to detect this in game (or in any mods) since this is entirely client side. The entire blocking process is handled client side. Tonight or tomorrow I will go on cRPG and use it several hours+ and we'll see if I get banned. (I don't really play cRPG and don't care, have multiple Warband keys so don't care about that either)

That said, I can't be 100% sure on that. And if somebody watches you and determines you're using it, you can get caught that way. My advice is to NOT just hold down defend, it's easy to tell that you're using it if they start feinting like crazy (since you'll react exactly every time). Just right click when they're swinging and you'll be fine.

Use at your own risk, of course.

I like this quote from that thread on cRPG btw:

"Should actually hang the guys coding stuff like this.
And their families, afterwards ofc, after they watched their own genetical waste dying."

lol, priceless
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:53:59 am by thumper »

kleankanteen

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2011, 01:47:46 am »
I loled at that comment also.  :icon_laugh

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 03:20:46 am »
Also, even if it is detected with the method I'm currently using, there's at least one other method (that's working) that I can use that's considerably more complex to code but accomplishes the same thing.

I say bring it on. :D

Also, my fiancee is leaving to visit her family for a week, so I'll have plenty of free time shortly to code and test the next version - consolidated into one download that handles both steam and non-steam versions of both Warband and WFaS, that'll make it a lot easier.

If anybody has any suggestions, let me know!

Note: The only way this could be 'fixed' I believe is by a patch from Taleworlds. If that happens and method 1 is impossible/detectable, I'll switch to method 2. So if there's a patch, don't run it until I clear it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:54:56 am by thumper »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 07:35:30 am »
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168649.45.html

Extremely enlightening information here from the other side. I would suggest you read it to avoid manual detection (ie. observing you).

I already have some ideas on how to handle their 'detection' ideas (like asking people to do an up-block). So please play carefully until I have this stuff done and the new version released - *should* be tomorrow!

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 04:16:15 am »
NOTICE: Now works for both STEAM and NON-STEAM versions! Please download the appropriate file depending on which version you have - see the bottom of this post.

Wrote a Mount & Blade Auto Blocker hack. :D Now also an edition that works with the newest release of M&B, the standalone expansion "With Fire and Sword".

This basically enables auto-blocking (rather than manual blocking) on Mount & Blade multiplayer servers. Works on all mods/game types I tested it with. ONLY TESTED ON THE STEAM VERSION, I don't have the non-steam version installed. It might work on the non-steam version, but I have no idea.

NOTE: This is HIGHLY latency dependent. Don't go into a server with 200+ ping and expect it to work perfectly - if you're trying to play M&B with high latency, stick to using a shield. Sorry! Works fine for me up to ~120-150ms ping.

From the Readme:

MB Auto Blocker
 -- by thumper

For use with Mount & Blade Warband v1.134
Tested on the Steam Version *ONLY*

Launch "MBAutoBlock.exe" at any time (when the game is running or prior to the game running). If you exit the game at any time, you'll need to restart the program. To see if it's running, just check the icons on the bottom right.

Directions for use:
1) Go into your in-game options, controls, and change your "DEFEND" key to your middle mouse button.
2) Join a game that has manual block.
3) If MBAutoBlock.exe isn't running yet, run it now.
4) Use your right click as usual to defend - the program will send the middle mouse button appropriately when you RIGHT click.
5) Pwn!

NOTE: Holding right click will AUTO ADJUST to the incoming attack instantly. Seriously, just don't get kicked (literally kicked in combat, not talking about server kicks), hold down right click, and you're basically invulnerable in a 1v1 situation and most 2v1 situations.

Created 100% by me.

Approved by the mods:

STEAM Warband v1.134: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=182
NON-STEAM Warband v1.134: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=184

STEAM With Fire and Sword v1.138: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=183
(Will test on the non-steam version shortly, please report if it doesn't work)

I tried using your instructions to the "T", and have gotten nothing.

I launch the game, change the key to middle mouse, join a server, alt tab, start the hack, join back in, and then hold down right mouse button...

And I get hit every time.

I'm using the non steam version.

A bit of help, please?

Much appreciated!
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 04:49:46 am »
NOTICE: Now works for both STEAM and NON-STEAM versions! Please download the appropriate file depending on which version you have - see the bottom of this post.

Wrote a Mount & Blade Auto Blocker hack. :D Now also an edition that works with the newest release of M&B, the standalone expansion "With Fire and Sword".

This basically enables auto-blocking (rather than manual blocking) on Mount & Blade multiplayer servers. Works on all mods/game types I tested it with. ONLY TESTED ON THE STEAM VERSION, I don't have the non-steam version installed. It might work on the non-steam version, but I have no idea.

NOTE: This is HIGHLY latency dependent. Don't go into a server with 200+ ping and expect it to work perfectly - if you're trying to play M&B with high latency, stick to using a shield. Sorry! Works fine for me up to ~120-150ms ping.

From the Readme:

MB Auto Blocker
 -- by thumper

For use with Mount & Blade Warband v1.134
Tested on the Steam Version *ONLY*

Launch "MBAutoBlock.exe" at any time (when the game is running or prior to the game running). If you exit the game at any time, you'll need to restart the program. To see if it's running, just check the icons on the bottom right.

Directions for use:
1) Go into your in-game options, controls, and change your "DEFEND" key to your middle mouse button.
2) Join a game that has manual block.
3) If MBAutoBlock.exe isn't running yet, run it now.
4) Use your right click as usual to defend - the program will send the middle mouse button appropriately when you RIGHT click.
5) Pwn!

NOTE: Holding right click will AUTO ADJUST to the incoming attack instantly. Seriously, just don't get kicked (literally kicked in combat, not talking about server kicks), hold down right click, and you're basically invulnerable in a 1v1 situation and most 2v1 situations.

Created 100% by me.

Approved by the mods:

STEAM Warband v1.134: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=182
NON-STEAM Warband v1.134: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=184

STEAM With Fire and Sword v1.138: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=183
(Will test on the non-steam version shortly, please report if it doesn't work)

I tried using your instructions to the "T", and have gotten nothing.

I launch the game, change the key to middle mouse, join a server, alt tab, start the hack, join back in, and then hold down right mouse button...

And I get hit every time.

I'm using the non steam version.

A bit of help, please?

Much appreciated!

Okay - you're only the second person I've seen since I released the non-Steam patch who it isn't working for. The other was a member of the anti-cheating CRPG community (barely tried to hide his name) who was trying to get the information on the hack out of me.

Two quick questions:
What O/S are you using, and 32 or 64 bit?
What M&B are you using - Steam, downloaded from their site, or CD (if it exists)?

If you want, I'll hop on Vent/Mumble/TS etc. with you and we can work out the problem. Toss me a PM.

solitario666

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 05:02:46 am »
and thx for the informations

guess who i am?  :icon_laugh

what your stupid looser hacker not realized is that your stupid little hack, act always same, and follow feints even 5 mt away,   so every idiot caught with that will be ERASED FROM THE DATABASE OF CRPG.

and trust me i have  fraps always binded :)