Author Topic: [RELEASE] Warband Auto Blocker v2.0c! (Updated for 1.143)  (Read 81333 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] M&B Warband Multiplayer Auto Blocker
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 06:27:53 pm »
any speedhack will work , but go out of sync and the server will drop you , trick i used to do is .. ahh nm
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 10:50:44 am »
What's your ping? I have absolutely no problems on any servers. Guessing by your name, you're in China or some other place in Asia - could be wrong - and very bad latency will make it nearly impossible to block correctly.

nah, i live in Australia, there are a few aussie servers and like i said i tried it with bots as well, but still struggling with blocking attacks, perhaps its my skill :icon_cry2
or maybe its my setup, i have my attack direction set to 'by enemy position' is that the problem? what did u set ur attack direction to??

you da man  smile

oh mighty MrMedic, will u be kind enough to grace us with your kind gift of gold hack :icon_magician, life is hard for us down here with no gold :icon_sad2
please bring us the 1.134 multihack so we can be prosperous and enjoy killing hobos with our full armoured knight again.

but seriously, u should come and take a look at Warband multiplayer, i find it to be much funner than Arma 2's
plus there are also roleplay servers up like Swadian Roleplay and mods like persistent world.
its like Arma's Sahrani/Chernarus/Zargabad life but in medieval setting!!! so thats why we really need the gold hack, its compulsory
for enjoyment :icon_laugh, so please can u bring us the gold hack again??

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 10:19:30 am »
nah, i live in Australia, there are a few aussie servers and like i said i tried it with bots as well, but still struggling with blocking attacks, perhaps its my skill :icon_cry2
or maybe its my setup, i have my attack direction set to 'by enemy position' is that the problem? what did u set ur attack direction to??

Hmm, attack direction shouldn't matter at all, since it's blocking. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Try this.. join a multiplayer server (with low ping) and then go up to somebody, get them to start swinging at you, and hold right click while walking backwards if they get too close. Make sure you're facing them. (If it wasn't for kicks, you could stay still forever - but if you get kicked you'll be unable to block)

Are you sure you aren't getting kicked maybe? Cause you can't block kicks, you need to physically dodge them.

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 02:41:46 am »
*Deleted*
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:27:28 am by sean254 »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 03:41:19 am »
Hey , Very nice hack mate it works superb , Apart from the odd one or two hits when they actuley get a hit! Maybe to much fainting!... Apart from that it works greatly.  :icon_thumbsup

Hmm, that's really weird that you're getting hit... in a 1v1 situation I can literally *never* get hit. In 2v1's I can often survive for a while but you can't block your front and your back at the same time forever.

Another possibility - some of the two handed maces have overhand swings that will hit *THROUGH* blocks. If you're dueling a 2h macer, stay on your toes and if he goes for an overhead swing, either jab him with your weapon or move out of the way.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 03:47:27 am »
packets  :smile

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] M&B Multiplayer Auto Blocker (Warband & WFaS!)
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 04:20:41 am »
Added a With Fire and Sword version, needs to be approved. (Also edited the description of the Warband version, which unfortunately reset it to not approved - didn't realize that would happen)

Also, WFaS is gun based, so don't expect to destroy people with this... but it is handy when it gets down to melee combat still.

Edit: Thanks for the approval, guys. :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:27:36 am by thumper »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 02:28:41 pm »
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Didn't know fire and sword was out yet.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 08:54:13 pm »
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Didn't know fire and sword was out yet.
Want the torrent name?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 11:09:04 pm »
Lol torrents already. I might want to play MP at some point so I guess I'll just buy it. It's just about 10 USD or so anyway.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

dranael

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 12:16:29 am »
I tried this with the crpg mod and it doesnt do anything.  My guy just holds one block and can be hit from any other direction.  It does not auto adjust at all.  Maybe it just doesnt work with that mod.  Has anyone else used it with CRPG?

while holding the block button I can block any direction by slightly turning the mouse.  I would asume if it is sapose to auto adjust I shouldnt be able to manual block with it still.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 02:47:41 am »
Lol torrents already. I might want to play MP at some point so I guess I'll just buy it. It's just about 10 USD or so anyway.

So....hack it.
I never bought any game before I already played it online...allot...first.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

kleankanteen

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 05:58:35 am »
can anyone help me to get this working?  I hold my right mouse button and it doesnt do anything.  It just blocks one direction.  I can change the direction manually.

When I stand holding the right mouse it does not even try to auto detect when someone attacks me.

I have tried running in admin mode.  I set my block to automatic.

I dont get why I cant get it to work. 

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 06:13:59 am »
can anyone help me to get this working?  I hold my right mouse button and it doesnt do anything.  It just blocks one direction.  I can change the direction manually.

When I stand holding the right mouse it does not even try to auto detect when someone attacks me.

I have tried running in admin mode.  I set my block to automatic.

I dont get why I cant get it to work. 

Just sent you a PM with some instructions if you're interested in troubleshooting it further

kleankanteen

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 06:49:28 am »
ok thanks man, i read your post and followed your instructions.  PMed the results back to you.