Author Topic: New Arma 2 servers  (Read 3886 times)

Atheistsrule

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: New Arma 2 servers
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:13 pm »
What's the matter Medic? We cant spam our new server to the tkc community? :D We are just desperate for players now.. TCG has more players in one server than both of ours.

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:08 am »
I read this and even though I've never been the type to screw up servers, it really made me feel like doing it x D

But your servers were passworded and had about 2-3 people in them so I couldn't join.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 10:39:37 pm »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 06:15:25 am »
I find this hilarious.

Former TCG member makes another server...

TCG Members and Admins want it to be fucked with, so they post as if they were him in order to get people to fuck it up.

#shrug

If that's not the pot calling the kettle a cooking apparatus, IDK what it is.

#EDIT

kid1fresh: help
kid1fresh: pleaseeeee
kid1fresh: *#*(@)*#$&#%)(@*#$
kid1fresh: please
kid1fresh: i need to get unbanned from arma now
kid1fresh is now Offline.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Away.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh: do you know aaa ts
kid1fresh: please tell me if you do
kid1fresh is now Away.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Away.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Away.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh is now Online.
kid1fresh: you wont help me
kid1fresh: i will tell tcg you a hacker and you help me hack

LMFAO

Like they don't know I hack already. Half their admin staff uses scripts out the ass!

I WILL NEVER HELP YOU!

YARGH!!!!!

#pirate4tw
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:08:58 am by deezinyamouf »
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 07:43:38 pm »
I find this hilarious.

Former TCG member makes another server...

TCG Members and Admins want it to be fucked with, so they post as if they were him in order to get people to fuck it up.

#shrug

If that's not the pot calling the kettle a cooking apparatus, IDK what it is.
Yeah, sounds like another TCG trolling attempt to me. They don't seem to like competition. They screw over anyone who tries to make their own server.

Atheistsrule

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: ARMA II cracked Dedicated server v1.09
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »
In no way is IB Bitch Act a part of A2l, we are peaceful with hackers, we don't want you guys messing with us anymore. If you want to play legit come play on our servers. If not, Please don't hack us anymore.

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 05:10:56 am »
edited post
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:39:43 am by dretcher »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 01:38:08 pm »
In no way is IB Bitch Act a part of A2l, we are peaceful with hackers, we don't want you guys messing with us anymore. If you want to play legit come play on our servers. If not, Please don't hack us anymore.

that is not going to happen we are hackers / cheaters , comming into this forum and asking for us to 'play legit' will not happen, we do it because we want to play the way we do , your begging won't change a thing.

infact your lucky that i dont play this game, or i would be in your server now propperly fucking it up for you ..  people like you make me want to vomit all over my keyboard.

im not angry , mad or anything i just dont like your attitude and if i pm some people with 'info' then ... oh deary me got a feeling your arma world will be turned upside down .. litterally :)

ps do you like my chickens?

:smile
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:03:39 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 01:15:59 am »
infact your lucky that i dont play this game, or i would be in your server now propperly fucking it up for you

There has already been much hacking in their server, whenever I am there, it seems like there is another hacker already there doing his thing (blowing up bases, making cops fly, etc.).I do not hack life servers like that, but since the release of the halfway undetected hack, there has been a significant rise in hacking. 2 hackers have been banned already but they did quite a bit of damage. Probably more to come. They were down to 13 players today.
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 10:15:35 pm »

that is not going to happen we are hackers / cheaters , comming into this forum and asking for us to 'play legit' will not happen, we do it because we want to play the way we do , your begging won't change a thing.

infact your lucky that i dont play this game, or i would be in your server now propperly fucking it up for you ..  people like you make me want to vomit all over my keyboard.

im not angry , mad or anything i just dont like your attitude and if i pm some people with 'info' then ... oh deary me got a feeling your arma world will be turned upside down .. litterally :)

ps do you like my chickens?

:smile
dude it's obvious this guy is just some troll from TCG. no one would be that stupid to post what they did on this site if it was really their server. Who taunts hackers, seriously.

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:51 pm »
Tehe I just went onto there server easy enough.

Ahh Gerk's back. Haven't had my Gerk fix for a while. You up for round..... Something yet?

Dos Equis:
716de1f0592c4679a6ee466e6eee1fe

Bryce:
98eada4f744e554680c449bc4556472b

Forgot I had those.

Someone knows a method to encrypt the Strings to got the CDHashes?It was pretty nice, when the Admins will BE Bann himself.
:)

Pride

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 05:48:33 pm »
Someone knows a method to encrypt the Strings to got the CDHashes?It was pretty nice, when the Admins will BE Bann himself.

Get a decent quantum computer and we'll talk.

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 07:20:08 pm »
Haha ok.  :icon_biggrin2
:)

matt

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 02:05:14 am »
FYI I am the creator of the new ENSK and have created a new mod for serious role play.  I also have my own anti-hack programs in place on our server.  I am not worried about hackers coming on as they pose no threat to me.  My program I wrote will catch anything they do so if they dare come on it will ban them and then IP ban them forever.  These duches are not smart enough to bypass my code,  I am not like those pussies at TCG i will fuck over any hacker that dares come to interrupt my server.  The rules are simple its my way or the highway, so for all you serious players, and not Mr. Medic who is an asshole, please feel free to join us  "Arma2 Life RPG project".

Here is the AddonSync URL for IL = http://addonsync.arma2life.com/repo.7z

Just incase any of you guys know, This isnt the creator of ensk.... This is Wulfer from TCG. :) (the thingy im replying to)
The guy who created ensk dosent talk like this and only somone as stupid as Wulfer can make the same grammar errors and shit as done here...
(im not saying im any better at grammar or spelling.... but yeah :D )