Author Topic: Have fun  (Read 8399 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Have fun
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 12:06:29 am »
you tell him niel ...
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 12:25:26 am »
thats enitrely it mullah. if every game was fair , then i would play it fairly. but it isnt and i can so i do.

Okay, and you're expecting a "military simulator" to be fair because...?

I don't think you guys need to always try to legitimize what you're doing by claiming you're fighting for "freedom" and "power to the player" in games. We all know the root of cheating is to take shortcuts to beat your opponent. Or, for some, it's just to piss people off. Trolling taking to games, essentially. So yeah, there's no need for you to make claims that you're fighting for gamers' freedom and power, it just makes you look silly in all honesty, even to your fellow cheaters. And from what I read on other popular cheating forums, one thing TKC doesn't need at the moment is to look more silly than they do already. Embrace the illegitimacy. :icon_thumbsup

Those at TKC are such newfags, claiming their pathetic scripts and basic D3D mods are "cheats". What's worse is people believe that shit...

You talk about trolling, yet you come here with your made up quotes and think you can tell us that we look silly? See, the problem is that we don't have a problem with you playing the game the way you want to.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 04:15:10 am »
thats enitrely it mullah. if every game was fair , then i would play it fairly. but it isnt and i can so i do.

Okay, and you're expecting a "military simulator" to be fair because...?

I don't think you guys need to always try to legitimize what you're doing by claiming you're fighting for "freedom" and "power to the player" in games. We all know the root of cheating is to take shortcuts to beat your opponent. Or, for some, it's just to piss people off. Trolling taking to games, essentially. So yeah, there's no need for you to make claims that you're fighting for gamers' freedom and power, it just makes you look silly in all honesty, even to your fellow cheaters. And from what I read on other popular cheating forums, one thing TKC doesn't need at the moment is to look more silly than they do already. Embrace the illegitimacy. :icon_thumbsup

Those at TKC are such newfags, claiming their pathetic scripts and basic D3D mods are "cheats". What's worse is people believe that shit...

You talk about trolling, yet you come here with your made up quotes and think you can tell us that we look silly? See, the problem is that we don't have a problem with you playing the game the way you want to.

exactly.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »
further tarnish TKC's reputation within the cheating community.
Ehh....we are Team Killing Cheaters (TKC).
How does one go about "tarnishing" that?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Pride

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 08:07:43 pm »
Why so serious, ArmA players?

Rehzarto

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 10:38:09 pm »
Trolling? I'm not trolling, that quote was taken from the private section of the forum I frequent. I would post a link if I could, but as I said, it was the private section. Believe it to be made up if you want, but that won't help you win whoever that was over. Judging from the responses I'm getting, though, you really don't seem to care, even though from what I've experienced over the years I've been involved in this scene, those who say fuck them to all who are critical of them generally tend to care the most. In fact, many a group has disbanded or fallen apart over such issues. I just happened to come across yours after reading said quote.

You aren't tarnishing what is the essence of what you do, you are feebly trying to make yourselves out to be some sort of self-righteous saviors to all those who wish to defy the norms and cheat their way to the top of the scoreboards. Essentially, you're making out what you do seem to have more significance than it actually does as a way of trying to legitimize it, and as I said before - embrace the illegitimacy of what you do, people will respect you more for it.

And who says my way of playing isn't the same as yours? I don't think I said that once. :icon_o_o

I and the rest of us just don't make ourselves out to be allmighty saviors in the fight against the anticheating goons. If I was to reveal who "us" was, I'm sure we would have the headache of having to ban multiple accounts created by people here for a day. Heck, this isn't even my alias over there. :icon_thumbsup

LOLOL I LOWAR HIZ REP THEREFUR HE LOOKS LIKE TOOL, GUT PLAN YEAS? Jesus... I'm reminded of the Steam forums for christ's sake...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:44:57 pm by Rehzarto »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 11:35:28 pm »
Cool story bro.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 12:36:20 am »
Trolling? I'm not trolling, that quote was taken from the private section of the forum I frequent. I would post a link if I could, but as I said, it was the private section. Believe it to be made up if you want, but that won't help you win whoever that was over. Judging from the responses I'm getting, though, you really don't seem to care, even though from what I've experienced over the years I've been involved in this scene, those who say fuck them to all who are critical of them generally tend to care the most. In fact, many a group has disbanded or fallen apart over such issues. I just happened to come across yours after reading said quote.

You aren't tarnishing what is the essence of what you do, you are feebly trying to make yourselves out to be some sort of self-righteous saviors to all those who wish to defy the norms and cheat their way to the top of the scoreboards. Essentially, you're making out what you do seem to have more significance than it actually does as a way of trying to legitimize it, and as I said before - embrace the illegitimacy of what you do, people will respect you more for it.

And who says my way of playing isn't the same as yours? I don't think I said that once. :icon_o_o

I and the rest of us just don't make ourselves out to be allmighty saviors in the fight against the anticheating goons. If I was to reveal who "us" was, I'm sure we would have the headache of having to ban multiple accounts created by people here for a day. Heck, this isn't even my alias over there. :icon_thumbsup

LOLOL I LOWAR HIZ REP THEREFUR HE LOOKS LIKE TOOL, GUT PLAN YEAS? Jesus... I'm reminded of the Steam forums for christ's sake...

Too long.. didn't read.

Let me help you.

Summary: You're an enraged, frail, red faced internet nerd who posts on forums all day and writes 5 page essays which don't even have much 'power' to them as they don't make sense.

Response:
So, you're just some frail internet nerd who can't even code. You hint at the fact that you are cheating by saying "who says my way of playing isn't the same as yours". So, maybe you cheat on Arma2 with scripts. Where do you go now?

That's up to you. I'd like to type something better to you, but I really have to shoot out the door in a second.

Here you go:
In essence, you're being manipulated into spending hours being angered and typing essays which have no power towards the people you're posting them to, because all they are doing is enticing you. You're the idiot here, unless you mend your ways. Find a better way to spend your next 2 hours. Thank you.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:34:48 am by Jurugi »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 02:32:34 am »
Trolling fuck feebly cheat legitimize embrace illegitimacy

fly shit ..

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 02:46:02 am »
Just because your an illegitimate child doesn't mean you can call others illegitimate Rehzarto

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 05:48:43 am »
You aren't tarnishing what is the essence of what you do, you are feebly trying to make yourselves out to be some sort of self-righteous saviors to all those who wish to defy the norms and cheat their way to the top of the scoreboards.

You aren't tarnishing what is the essence of what you do
No kidding...your a genius.

you are feebly trying to make yourselves out to be some sort of self-righteous saviors to all those who wish to defy the norms and cheat their way to the top of the scoreboards.

Well I am very old (70's) but I am not "feeble" and if not knowing who I was or my long history of "teaching" if you jumped me in public thinking I was an easy mark to be mugged in RL...you would hit the floor faster than you could blink and not get up.

Any how this is not about RL but your idea of on-line life and as far as "cheat their way to the top of the scoreboards" goes...
I and most others who are active on the forums do not cheat in contests.
Did you get that?
Let me repeat it for you...
I and most others active on the forums do not cheat in contests.

We "cheat" in public servers to just to piss off people just like you because your reaction gives us a smile.
The reaction of people just like you means your TKC's Bitch and we are ever so happy you came here to let us know how upset you are...and to lie about the "privet areas" you have access to.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:00:48 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011, 06:40:06 am »
"I and most others active on the forums do not cheat in contests."

Gotta agree with this one.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011, 10:56:15 am »
Dont fuck with Zold, he has the time to post long and though out comments.

I recommend you do something more productive with your time.

And yes, I've been there and I've argued with this guy.

Just ant worth it in the end.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2011, 01:21:12 pm »
Dont fuck with Zold, he has the time to post long and though out comments.

I recommend you do something more productive with your time.

And yes, I've been there and I've argued with this guy.

Just ant worth it in the end.
Wait now,any "valid" argument is always worth the time...key word being "valid".

Oh...+1 karma for pointing out 'facts'.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:56:59 pm by ZOldDude »

Rehzarto

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 01:48:41 pm »
When reason fails, resort to memes.

Despite the inevitable TL;DR I'm going to receive, even for this, the conclusion you have jumped to is that your actions enrage or piss me off, when I don't really give a shit. I've been doing the same as you in games for many years now, and was simply offering advice. Hell, I'm more of a /b/rother than any of you newfags will ever be, so much so that using these cancerous memes is litterally killing a part of me inside. If you aren't interested in that, then to each his own.

I guess 70 year olds are too old and frail to do anything but sit around on their PCs all day anyway. You know, not visiting with their families, or having a hard time wiping their own asses.

Yes, there's no reason for me to keep an account here. It's been a slice. :icon_idiot

You'll see me around, you just won't know it. inb4 rage and dares to do anything because "you'll regret it"