Author Topic: Have fun  (Read 8391 times)

Rehzarto

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Have fun
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 10:35:09 pm »
There are more holes than this. You thing medic is dumb enough to tell you his private private shit?
Of course there are other ways, but this sure as hell won't happen now that all of this is public:

This game is going to hell for sure now that everyone knows  :icon_laugh.
I'm sure someone's already screencapped it and sent it to BIS, so there's no way of preventing it. Really, you just threw many methods of hacking the game down the drain, hence the HERP DERP

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 11:45:08 pm »
you just threw many methods of hacking the game down the drain, hence the HERP DERP

hmm :wink2
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 12:43:05 am »
you just threw many methods of hacking the game down the drain, hence the HERP DERP

hmm :wink2
Ah...little is the Faith of the common man!

Let me renew the Faith...NO anticheat system used takes over 5 minutes to bypass.
Let them update all they wish for it takes them far longer to do so than it takes to bypass.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 01:26:51 am »
It's good with the information out in the open. Sure they will be able to look at it, but they are lazy and won't be able to stop cheats unless they make games in a way so that there's no need for cheats.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 01:39:41 am »
thats enitrely it mullah. if every game was fair , then i would play it fairly. but it isnt and i can so i do.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 01:40:57 am »
NO anticheat system used takes over 5 minutes to bypass.

2 -3 minutes on average , the new ones 30 seconds to 1 minute usually

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 02:32:10 am »
NO anticheat system used takes over 5 minutes to bypass.

2 -3 minutes on average , the new ones 30 seconds to 1 minute usually
When an AC program "updates" all that is needed is to run a tool that looks for the changes.
30-sec's time to find that info with todays computters sounds correct.
3 minutes sounds more like a newer laptop.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 03:56:26 am »
I read the post subj and kept thinking "fun fun fun, partying partying, yeah"

I hope you understand I know you can bypass this stuff. But the people that are downloading your stuff have to wait for you, and that's even if they're keeping updated. The point is to release an anti-cheat, have the server operators install it, and catch all the slow people out there. It really does make a difference. Truly. There will usually always be cheaters, but if you can reduce the amount that are cheating to just one or two, then the odds are they're on another server or they're sleeping, etc. With 500 cheaters out there, you're getting hit all the time and that's annoying.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 10:18:23 am »
I read the post subj and kept thinking "fun fun fun, partying partying, yeah"

I hope you understand I know you can bypass this stuff. But the people that are downloading your stuff have to wait for you, and that's even if they're keeping updated. The point is to release an anti-cheat, have the server operators install it, and catch all the slow people out there. It really does make a difference. Truly. There will usually always be cheaters, but if you can reduce the amount that are cheating to just one or two, then the odds are they're on another server or they're sleeping, etc. With 500 cheaters out there, you're getting hit all the time and that's annoying.
D.B. ....
You see I fully understand your point of view as I hope you also understand my point of view as an Admin and member/supporter of this Community for all of most the past decade.

I fully know your education and work history as well as your current employment (hell yeah for this one for you !)

You and I although on other ends of some "line in the sand" can still understand and relate with each other without "Party Bullshit" between us...basically...just because I have said so and because after all...you and most people don't know Jack Shit about me and never will...other than what I say is my word and historically has allways been so.
My word is and has allways been my bond for the past 7+ decades.

Many...well most...people would never understand why I relate to you in such a "friendly way" as I do.
It's all about freedom which is what TKC is all about after all... and as you are free to attempt too defeat what TKC posts to the public,I am free to applaud your attempts to do so...while saying your best and well educated efforts will end in "less than wished results" on your side.

I am Old School TKC and an example of what TKC is really all about...freedom and power to the Player.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:20:27 am by ZOldDude »

Rehzarto

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 10:18:23 pm »
thats enitrely it mullah. if every game was fair , then i would play it fairly. but it isnt and i can so i do.

Okay, and you're expecting a "military simulator" to be fair because...?

I don't think you guys need to always try to legitimize what you're doing by claiming you're fighting for "freedom" and "power to the player" in games. We all know the root of cheating is to take shortcuts to beat your opponent. Or, for some, it's just to piss people off. Trolling taking to games, essentially. So yeah, there's no need for you to make claims that you're fighting for gamers' freedom and power, it just makes you look silly in all honesty, even to your fellow cheaters. And from what I read on other popular cheating forums, one thing TKC doesn't need at the moment is to look more silly than they do already. Embrace the illegitimacy. :icon_thumbsup

Those at TKC are such newfags, claiming their pathetic scripts and basic D3D mods are "cheats". What's worse is people believe that shit...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:33:55 pm by Rehzarto »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »

Okay, and you're expecting a "military simulator" to be fair because...?

I don't think you guys need to always try to legitimize what you're doing by claiming you're fighting for "freedom" and "power to the player" in games. We all know the root of cheating is to take shortcuts to beat your opponent. Or, for some, it's just to piss people off. Trolling taking to games, essentially. So yeah, there's no need for you to make claims that you're fighting for gamers' freedom and power, it just makes you look silly in all honesty, even to your fellow cheaters. And from what I read on other popular cheating forums, one thing TKC doesn't need at the moment is to look more silly than they do already. Embrace the illegitimacy. :icon_thumbsup

Those at TKC are such newfags, claiming their pathetic scripts and basic D3D mods are "cheats". What's worse is people believe that shit...

blah blah blah your oppinion meens about as much as fly shit meens to me .... read what i said and go think long and hard why i hack games.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 11:00:50 pm »
Whats so sad is you can be bothered to complain :P
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Rehzarto

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 11:12:44 pm »
I'm not complaining, I'm just giving (hopefully) helpful advice, and probably advice you'd want to heed lest you further tarnish TKC's reputation within the cheating community. Choose to ignore it if you want, I don't think it will help you too much if you do. The rest of us accept the illegitimacy of cheating and hacking games, and we don't try to convince anyone of the contrary as it makes us look silly.

For example, publicly releasing these secrets isn't going to help you much...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 11:26:44 pm »
I'm not complaining, I'm just giving (hopefully) helpful advice, and probably advice you'd want to heed lest you further tarnish TKC's reputation within the cheating community. Choose to ignore it if you want, I don't think it will help you too much if you do. The rest of us accept the illegitimacy of cheating and hacking games, and we don't try to convince anyone of the contrary as it makes us look silly.

For example, publicly releasing these secrets isn't going to help you much...

who's the rest of us ? ps fuck them all whoever they are im me and i release what i want .. when i want to release it dont like it ? fuck off

yep fly shit .

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 12:04:58 am »
People have reasons.

Understand them before you post Rehzarto
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig