Author Topic: TCG Ban  (Read 1865 times)

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: TCG Ban
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 02:52:21 pm »
I am not defending any member at TCG. My rant is about every person on this forums that use its cheats/hacks. The people here think to highly of themselves. If the owner of TCG was using the hacks, I would say the same thing about him. I understand the point of them using hacks(Exeagle etc).

All I am trying to say is, no matter how much you hack or cheat, nothing will change. You are just wasting time. Continue to hack, you will notice in the next 5+ years you wasted your time doing nothing. At least the scripters get some good scripting time and experience.  The rest are a bunch of narcissistic children.

What proves my point is Cairney. He went on TS and tried lying his way out. He was dumb enough to use the hack by getting massive shit 30 minutes in. I mean common...He is a true tard. He then came to a forums watched by TCG and told his story...now he is banned for life...

Cairney gave himself all the licenses(every last license), an Ibla with rockets, AK-47(Some Assault Rifle), and a Helicopter. Less than 36 minutes in. He said he Whaled, we checked Whaling and failed to find any one to have sold Whales. He went on TS and failed again at explaining. GF to him?

This made me LOL:

Thought I would share such a funny article from epicfail.

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • There's no certainty ? only opportunity.
    • View Profile
Re: TCG Ban
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 07:48:49 pm »
Random failblog thing, lol. I tried to bullshit my way out of it because what would you do if you were in the same position i was in? I can't fucking say well sure i hacked, but i will stop, i won't when the people who ban me hack themself and neither would i even if they didn't. I was nice enough to drop in on TCG website and try to tell them about his history, but got a ban on there website, but can easily get past that.

In short: Lot of double standards @TCG.