Author Topic: Arma 2 OA ammo static address  (Read 497 times)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
Arma 2 OA ammo static address
« on: August 25, 2011, 01:14:53 am »
I am having some difficulty finding a static address for ammo for Arma 2 OA, I am able to find the address while I am in game for ammo and from there change it but i want to create a trainer so I need to find the static static address, I have tried using cheat engine's debugger to find out what writes to the address however couldn't find a 2nd level pointer after i found the first. If anyone could give me some guidance it would be much appreciated.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
Re: Arma 2 OA ammo static address
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:37:44 am »
hey , this is old news but .. ive had luck with mhs on a few things .... the tricky part is you inslaling it and understanding it... most that try this program for arma2/oa fail at opening prosses and quit. but there are way to make this work and it work goos and fast...
one of the better programs i like ... it hasent been patched and when you d load it youll see why... it has some goood hidin fetures. but at the same time some of the better haxers out there use there own stuff, that is simpler for them , mhs is user freindy but it has alot(alot)= ALOT of things that do get confusing... but inside youll find somthing like/ie: ce/hexeditor/asembler/deasembler/trainer maker/dll injector/ so on and so on .... have fun ....
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!