• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
EA
« on: March 12, 2011, 09:30:18 am »
EA's new managment seems to have it's head so far up it's ass that it is the reason it's eyes are brown:
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Dragon-Age-2-Ban-Hammer-PC-gaming-RPG-Terms-And-Conditions,12371.html

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
Re: EA
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 02:45:46 am »
I had to create a new Xbox live account because I was perma banned by EA for saying the word "Zionist"
I could no longer play the majority of my EA games or utilize DLC content that i had previously purchased.
After 6 months of contact with EA customer support ( I am persistent) I was told that no further response would be given, end of conversation. :(
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 09:28:16 am »
I had to create a new Xbox live account because I was perma banned by EA for saying the word "Zionist"
I could no longer play the majority of my EA games or utilize DLC content that i had previously purchased.
After 6 months of contact with EA customer support ( I am persistent) I was told that no further response would be given, end of conversation. :(
Really don't know "why' your having this issue and need more info.
One member of Staff here is/has/is again/off and on been a EA lead programmer.
Just a few minutes ago a Sargent from back in Vietnam just left my house after watching the movie Thor with me.

I understand your frustration and so did he even tho he has never played online ever.

Point?
You are not alone.
You will not be forgotten or left behind.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:07:13 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 10:50:44 am »
Really don't know "why' your having this issue and need more info.
One member of Staff here is/has/is again/off and on been a EA lead programmer.
Just a few minutes ago a Sargent from back in Vietnam just left my house after watching the movie Thor with me.

I understand your frustration and so did he even tho he has never played online ever.

Point?
You are not alone.
You will not be forgotten or left behind.

One of my arguments with EA's customer service was on their "off topic" section. I couldn't comprehend why they would allow open debates on their forums if you are not allowed to express your opinion. In the words of the great Admiral Ackbar:"It's a TRAP!"
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'