Author Topic: Greetings Everyone!  (Read 1410 times)

krazym4n

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Greetings Everyone!
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:25:35 am »
 Great website TKC I spend hours on here  reading up on all the cool exploits you all figure out. Genius's.

I was looking for a topic related to Arma2 scripts. Would it be possible for anyone to link a site that describes how to send a script to a multiplayer server with possible screen shots? thanks !

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 04:45:06 am »
From what I know (very limited)

Scripts can be ran client / serverside.

The mission can have scripts, and every single player can run scripts on their own game, which will then in turn...

#correction

CAN in turn affect everyone else.

In order to run those scripts, you have to know what scripts are, and how to execute them.

Usually, you can use a console, or have them preloaded into the game as you load the game via .pbo's

.pbo's are the easiest to use, if you don't know how to script, or how to read the syntax of a script.
Consoles are the sneakiest way to cheat/hack in the game if you know how to manipulate through the game, and file directories with text.

Go to your Arma 2 installation directory and go to /Expansion/Addons folder. Within that folder, you'll see files that end w/ the suffix .pbo
Those are compiled scripts/models/whatever is inside of them, and it will vary based upon the name and the purpose of the .pbo itself.

Usually what people do is they make a .pbo for themselves, that serves the hack function that they need it to serve, and they then take the REAL, LEGIT .pbo's and spoof their hacks as the legit .pbo's. That will work... For now.

Your first bet, is to learn how to script. Don't even try to learn how to do ESP, or how to spawn 20 thousand planes and tanks in a perfect line up and down the map (mrmedic.... lmao), instead, just learn the basics. Learn how to make a dialogue, and then make it so everytime you click something, it executes the following:

player setCaptive = true;
money_limit=30000000000000000;
bank_limit=400000000000000000;
Kontostand = 239487982374e732943927498723984723984792837;
['geld', (10000000)] call INV_AddInventoryItem;

Execute that ^^^^^^^ in Zargabad Life games, and have as much fun as you want. Although the setcaptive command doesn't really serve a purpose in that game.

Have I lost you, yet?

By the way, I'm a newbie at scripting.

VERY NEW......... If you want to know some advanced shit, learn what I know, and then go talk to MrMedic, or Gerk.

I'll explain it to you this way:

Usually, you search before you ask a question.

#udungoofed

Secondly, you're not going to get help from Symantic, or Pride, or Gerk, or Niel, Or Z, Or Medic right off the bat.

They're going to ridicule you.... Horribly. Actually, Niel and Medic might.
Pride, Symantic,  and Z might just pretend like you don't exist and go on a tangent in your own thread. (lmfao)

But yeah, talk to the lower level guys around here first before you talk to the big-dogs, cuz then you'll run into headaches, cuz you'll think that everything they say is cryptic.
I've broken you off with what I could muster up at the time.

I'm lazy.

And hungry.

And need to run my 2 miles.

But again...

I'm lazy...

So yeah, go fuck yourself. (with love)

-Deez

By the way, I realized that my user rating is -21...

How in the fuck did it get that low and I've been gone for almost a month? Last I checked, it was 18.
Someone's all up on my jock-strap apparently.

Well, at least make sure you swallow when you hop off my DICK!

Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

krazym4n

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:01:23 am »
Yep I remember Mr.Medic posting a short tutorial on how to locate the hidden console in Arma2. lol genius.

I was searching for those multiplayer map .pbo files and found a hidden folder called AppData which contained

another Arma2OA folder. I opened that and found 4 more folders called "Battle eye" ,  "MPMissoncache",

"Players", "Squads". I opened the MPMissioncache's and found the Zargabad Life 2.pbo which contained lots of

coding relating to how the game is run, in addition to the variables money_limit, bank_limit which you mentioned.

If I alter the digits pertaining to the appropiate variable within that .pbo file such as _money_limit=999999 and

save it, then load arma2 and join the Zargabad life server I will have 9999999 money in my inventory?

Also,  if I had a script that shoots m1abrams tank rounds out of my m14 rifle I would place it within this .pbo

file as well? Or would I have to send the script packets to the server? Thanks for the reply's-- I'm pretty new

as well, but everyone has to start somewhere right???

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 08:37:04 am »
Yep I remember Mr.Medic posting a short tutorial on how to locate the hidden console in Arma2. lol genius.

I was searching for those multiplayer map .pbo files and found a hidden folder called AppData which contained

another Arma2OA folder. I opened that and found 4 more folders called "Battle eye" ,  "MPMissoncache",

"Players", "Squads". I opened the MPMissioncache's and found the Zargabad Life 2.pbo which contained lots of

coding relating to how the game is run, in addition to the variables money_limit, bank_limit which you mentioned.

If I alter the digits pertaining to the appropiate variable within that .pbo file such as _money_limit=999999 and

save it, then load arma2 and join the Zargabad life server I will have 9999999 money in my inventory?

Also,  if I had a script that shoots m1abrams tank rounds out of my m14 rifle I would place it within this .pbo

file as well? Or would I have to send the script packets to the server? Thanks for the reply's-- I'm pretty new

as well, but everyone has to start somewhere right???

"If I alter the digits pertaining to the appropiate variable within that .pbo file such as _money_limit=999999 and

save it, then load arma2 and join the Zargabad life server I will have 9999999 money in my inventory?"

Answer:  FUCK NO!

The beauty of Arma 2 is that it downloads every MP mission file that you play. Saves a copy in that folder.

_money_limit=999999    <--- Variable

It's telling the game that there is a variable called "_money_limit" and it's value is 999999.
The variable _money_limit is called up in the game when you do any transaction that involves gaining "geld" onto your character's inventory.
The game checks the value of the variable, and see's if whether or not your shit is gonna go above 999999.
If it does, it returns an error message saying something along the lines of:

EPIC FUCKING FAIL!!!!

Or something like that.

Anyway, variables makes the world go 'round in scripting.

*REMEMBER THAT*

What did I say?

Yaks and Ham taste lovely.

Close enough.....

ANYWAY,

You can change that shit and repack the .pbo all you want. Won't affect a god-damned thing.

Why?

Because all you're seeing is a copy of the mission, if you change anything within it, the game will realize it's not a 1:1 copy (LMFAO! VG Backups),
and then re-download, so you AGAIN have a copy of the same mission you have on the server.

In order to change the script, you'd have to REDEFINE the variable in the game.

For example, if the game loads up the following:

_money_limit=999999
_bank_limit=5000000

Then you load up the game, and when you're in the server, change the value locally... So you use a console, and simply type in

_money_limit=2000000000

or

_money_limit=dicksforlife!

Wonder what'll happen if you choose the latter and send it as a public variable for everyone in the game?

:-)

#success

If you have a script that shoots m1abrams tank rounds out of your m14 rifle, and you place it in the .pbo, then answer this question:

1) Why would it matter, if you're not playing what the server has given you?
2) How would you even call that bitch up when you're in a server w/ a custom .pbo?

THAT, my friend, is where the good old dialog hacks come into play.

If I knew who Darky was, I'd kiss him.

On the lips.

With tongue.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

No, I really am.

Alright, my wife is here.

Time to get some ass.

BYE!

-BlackGuy

Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

;-)

krazym4n

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 09:22:22 am »
There is no such thing as a stupid question right????? lol

Just to make sure I'm on the same page when you refer to using a console.

Press->>>  shift + (-)= invisible console while in the Zargabad Life Mplayer Server and put in

_money_limit=999999 <-------- Correct?

Googling dialog hacks right now. I'll let you know what I get out of it.

Thanks for the critiques I'm lovin it!  :icon_laugh

From what I researched about dialog hacks, they are simply used to alter text.

For example Joe says "Howdy fella", you alter the text to say "Screw you" using a memory address editor. e.g. (Cheat engine)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:08:17 am by krazym4n »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 10:24:27 am »
and Z might just pretend like you don't exist and go on a tangent in your own thread
Really?

I don't program any longer (stopped for the most part back in '84) but I tend to post short bits meant to make people stop and think about things in another lite/point of view.

I have seen some really bright die hard collage (and graduates) programmers get stonewalled by simply "thinking to hard" and being over complicated when all they need to do is walk away and come back with a fresh view of "what is the simple way".

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 01:38:42 pm »
and Z might just pretend like you don't exist and go on a tangent in your own thread
Really?

I don't program any longer (stopped for the most part back in '84) but I tend to post short bits meant to make people stop and think about things in another lite/point of view.

I have seen some really bright die hard collage (and graduates) programmers get stonewalled by simply "thinking to hard" and being over complicated when all they need to do is walk away and come back with a fresh view of "what is the simple way".

See?!

TANGENT!

;-)

;-)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 03:01:53 pm »
Really?

See?!

TANGENT!

;-)
Like Bender said: Bite my shiny metal ass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRnq-PFboMI&NR

Here is a tangent for you and how this Old Man thinks and lives:
Life is a beat down you better understand
So stop your crying sissy and take it like a man
Nobody gives you nothing if you can't get it on
Life is beat down and your word is your bond

Yeah only the strong survive

There are two kinds of people who always come my way
Evil looking mothers and those who run away
Meek mild and timid like Clark before he was Superman
When they come into my life I try to lend a helping hand

Life is beat down you better understand

Yeah only the strong survive

I used to be a bad boy running from the law
Knocking all that cocaine knocking all them whores
Running like a locomotive running out of steam
Till I found a piece of the American dream
Then I found a guitar fell into my hand
Now I'm playing for myself I'm not a company man
So you better eat your wheaties if you want to take my seat I came up in the old school and I don't accept defeat

Each night on MTV I heard some rock star whining
About his record sales and how his stars not shining
He tries to blame his Mama his Sister and his Daddy
He should shut his mouth sit down and roll a fatty
And let the smoke clear out the fog that's clouding his brain
But all he ever thinks about is money sex and frame
And all that mass production and all that liposuction
He sits and counts his bank while he lets the devil fuck him
And maybe he can find a way to make a contribution
Cause you gotta sing the blues if you wanna pay your dues
And you know it don't come easy

Do I hear a HELL YEAH from anyone!?

No?
WTF...I suppose you want MUSIC to the lyrics!

K...7:54 minutes worth then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GooKAPchEc

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:46:33 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

krazym4n

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 07:13:30 pm »
HELL YEAH! Z speaks the truth life is not fair and its not easy.

Could anyone reply to my statements made above? They probably need corrections. thanks  :icon_thumbsup

Double Hack

• Klass Klown
  • Do a barrel roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 07:23:11 pm »
a good fun script for life missions can be:

selectplayer civ1 (or cop1 or anything like that). your camera then moves to that guy as if you were controlling him. anyway, you can make him say whatever you like on chat  :icon_devil. only catch is that only you and him can see it, but he doesnt know that...

but anyway, im sure a better script is out there that can broadcast that into a public but sometimes its more fun to drive the player crazy then alert the admins...

Double H-a-c-k, the Original Spoof clown XD

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 07:30:10 pm »
There's a script for that in the supercheatpack for ArmA.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 08:18:46 pm »
use side chat
i dunno something like

send = "player sidechat ""godmode is fun but banning an admin from his own server is even better"";";
then send it to whatever you use for public
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 08:47:06 pm »
a good fun script for life missions can be:

selectplayer civ1 (or cop1 or anything like that). your camera then moves to that guy as if you were controlling him. anyway, you can make him say whatever you like on chat  :icon_devil. only catch is that only you and him can see it, but he doesnt know that...

but anyway, im sure a better script is out there that can broadcast that into a public but sometimes its more fun to drive the player crazy then alert the admins...
It was already made in latest hack i uploaded here.(figured out this about 6 months ago). You select victim from list and press button to jump to his body and you are wrong, all see that, not only you and him

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 09:18:27 pm »
I dont get why people just dont do this:

Civ1 sidechat "I am a hacker"

Global that to everyone, and the chat executes on everyones PC
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

krazym4n

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 10:36:29 pm »
Hey guys!  :icon_biggrin2   

I was reading up on your master array topic for all the commands relating to weapons, ammo, etc.

I have been searching for a thread that lists all the various ways of executing a command while in the arma2 game server.

I know of the invisible console but have not seen any other specific ways of executing the commands.

Thanks.