Author Topic: Import the used OpenGL APIs in ASM into own functions  (Read 2424 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Import the used OpenGL APIs in ASM into own functions
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 01:51:02 am »
Quote from: 13
ok maybe you are right... my failure! but i don't want to learn this languages cause i don't want to program  :wink: i'm webdesigner and web-coder and it takes me about 3 years to learn every single command, every color contrasts and every little special you can do. i know how hard it is to learn such languages and i have no time to learn c++ that much so i can bypass hradba.
sry

Well you seem to ALREADY be leaning some programming and learning some more just gets easyer with each step.

I just Mod here and make sure people are not spying around in certain areas.

They last time I myself did any programming was in 1984 with ATARI basic! :roll:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2004, 02:32:04 am »
musta been great fun  :lol:

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2004, 04:16:28 am »
Atrari basic?as in e games company?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2004, 10:52:45 am »
Yes back in the days of 64K of ram computers.

My last one for many decades was an ATARI 128 XE (128K of ram), 4 ATARI 5 1/4 inch floppys with mod'ed controler chips,1MB RAM DISK,IBM HD Contoler card,Seagate 40MB HD (thats right,40 "MB" and the bigest thing to be had!),2400 buad modem.

Radio Free Venice was the name of the "BBS" and it shut down the year the Internet was first becomming public as an idea in the USA.

See....I am Z-Old-Dude!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2004, 02:54:56 pm »
:lol: What age r u anyway :?:

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 03:41:27 pm »
Hi guys

I do want to learn and build or Mod some Hacks 4 Vietcong ...

Can i rewrite Hooks that have been picked up by Hybra>>? like Rainers mad wall hack .

Also i do visit other Forums ,But they tend to blow noobs off like a bad case of sars .I would like to no the 1st steps of producing somthing like Rainers hook ..I Do computer upgrades for aliving So Im pritty dumb when it comes to programing .BUT I WANNA LEARN >.

So guys can u point me in the right Direction plz.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2004, 11:44:30 pm »
Okay, first you have got to learn C++ or Delphi (Delphi is easier to understand, but it's not as supported as C++). Buy the book "learn C++ in 21 days". After that you could learn some OpenGL programing with C++, plenty of sites, tuts and examples on the net. From there you will be able to do wallhacks. If you want to do aimbots you will both need OpenGL programming and ASM (another programing language) knowledge.

C++ takes longer than 21 days to learn, as experience is very important when programing, but it should show you the way.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

testpilot

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2004, 01:12:09 pm »
@Taxman......looooool you will learn.....loooool...its soooooo easy to learn c++ tztztztzt what do you thing you are a brainbuck????
looooooooooool