Author Topic: I Don't Get This  (Read 638 times)

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
I Don't Get This
« on: February 20, 2011, 06:49:21 pm »
Ok, so I downloaded Alex hack a while ago. Made it undetected, so I can join all servers with it. Now, DOOACS has its class name. So, I want to change it. I use pboview to unpack it, change the class name, and repack it with pboview. I use the exact same method that I used the time before to undetect the pbo and with fresh new original pbos (I do not reuse the pbos, if I used warfare2_e once, I delete it and get another warfare2_e from my original pbos folder) and this time, I get kicked from all of the servers. Same thing was happening with Zump. I could join every server with the Zump I undetected, but when I unpacked it and updated the vehicles so all vehicles were in the spawner, repacked it, and used the same method of undetecting it as the first Zump, it was detected. It seems like every time I make even the smallest modification, it gets detected. Anybody know what is going on? I am using the program Pbo View to unpack and pack my pbos and I am running Windows 7 64 bit (administrator of course).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 07:25:29 pm by 1434742 »
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
Re: I Don't Get This
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:48:26 pm »
Definatly the method your using to pack it.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »
i havent downloaded it m8 so i cant really help you with this one , maybe if you be as sprecific as possible i will be able to help you more .

i will be on the public ts around 7 pm (gmt) for a short while , come in and lets see if we can figure it out.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:09:55 pm »
Never use Darky's or Gerk's hack without totaly re-doing everything inside it or you WILL be detected by someone who knows what they are doing.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:06:06 pm »
i havent downloaded it m8 so i cant really help you with this one , maybe if you be as sprecific as possible i will be able to help you more .

i will be on the public ts around 7 pm (gmt) for a short while , come in and lets see if we can figure it out.

Sry man, can't get on teamspeak today, really busy. I'll try to send you a detailed PM.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:39:06 pm by 1434742 »
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.