Author Topic: What The...  (Read 1129 times)

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
What The...
« on: February 16, 2011, 01:37:22 am »
I just went to Tactical Combat Gaming server ZL under the name Razor. I hadn't played on it for like a month. When I got ingame, it said; BattlEye: Marinesharp-gamehack. I have no idea when was the last time I had used Marinesharp, but I was always able to play on TCG. I never experienced a ban on TCG until now when I joined after about a month of not playing. Anybody have any idea what happened? Did they implement a new antihack?
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: What The...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 02:55:37 am »
looks like i'm the only one with one ban here ^^

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 03:47:24 am »
They might of recorded the packets with wireshark and found your ip and guid.

But you did say you played about a month ago, so IDK.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 04:20:08 am »
They might of recorded the packets with wireshark and found your ip and guid.

But you did say you played about a month ago, so IDK.

My ip and guid were not banned before, I had just gotten unbanned. This is strange. Maybe they found something on their server logs from a long time ago. Not that I was doing anything obvious, since BE bans came out, I have been hacking as quiet as possible.

Fury

• Online Villain
  • i̺͇̯̟̗m̤̬p͈̠̖o̫̭̦̼ͅrt͈̝̞ antigravity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 06:38:22 am »
TCG streamlined their bans with their other servers. If you were banned on another TCG owned server you're banned on the new ones too. That's what I picked up.

-Fury
My programming language is common sense and communication. ♥

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 08:06:34 am »
you were banned for gamehack. so, you might have been kicked from their servers by battleye one time for "gamehack #xx and they did a random search through their logs and found you and added your guid. that would be my best guess.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 08:15:03 am »
If you used the hack that TKC would not host and crashed the server anytime at all....then don't wonder why they ban you.

I have spoken with a few Admin via TS on that server and they really don't care if people "cheat" as long as the server stays up and people don't royally screw over the other players.

Cheating is one thing and crashing servers is 100% another.

A man has to know the limits of the game of life.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 04:05:42 pm »
If you used the hack that TKC would not host and crashed the server anytime at all....then don't wonder why they ban you.

I have spoken with a few Admin via TS on that server and they really don't care if people "cheat" as long as the server stays up and people don't royally screw over the other players.

i need to go back to school then because what i have found through my life is that you are the only limit to it , if you chose to push yourself you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:15:34 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 04:17:19 pm »
I just went to Tactical Combat Gaming server ZL under the name Razor. I hadn't played on it for like a month. When I got ingame, it said; BattlEye: Marinesharp-gamehack. I have no idea when was the last time I had used Marinesharp, but I was always able to play on TCG. I never experienced a ban on TCG until now when I joined after about a month of not playing. Anybody have any idea what happened? Did they implement a new antihack?

they went crazy a couple months back , they banned us all , unbanned us all , we had a debate on their ts , for some reason which i wont go into they unbanned everyone because i 'asked' them to  :smile ( in a nice way ) you must have been overlooked somehow i will see what i can do about that for you.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 12:59:10 am »

On ZL servers all I do is ahck money, I have never shut down their server or affected their servers. They might have had me in the logs from a long time ago maybe. But I know I did nothing serious.

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 01:00:29 am »

they went crazy a couple months back , they banned us all , unbanned us all , we had a debate on their ts , for some reason which i wont go into they unbanned everyone because i 'asked' them to  :smile ( in a nice way ) you must have been overlooked somehow i will see what i can do about that for you.

Thanks man  :smile