Author Topic: Darky.pbo Update Feb 12Th  (Read 8521 times)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Darky.pbo Update Feb 12Th
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:07:05 pm »
Darky.pbo Update

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=142

This is Mega Darky Hack. It includes Darky hack, bugfast hack, loki hack, proving ground and a lot of my scripts and imrovements. Almost every script was improved:
1.Infinite ammo - script was improved so when you shoot with a machine gun, all bullets are tracers, so it allows you to see where you shot
2.Intigrated gcam - allows to observe any character and animal, very good tool for making video
3.Chernarus life menu - allows to add different items like food, suicide bombs, money etc etc
4.No need to type name of the victim anymore, now you just choose name from the dropdown-menu box.
5.Repair button allows to heal yourself and it will also fix your vehicle if you are inside it
6.Teleport was improved, now it allows you to teleport on buildings, you can control height of teleporting
7.Gerk Menu allows to control weather, time of day, fog, clouds and rain for individual players or for all.
8.Spawn Soldier Menu - allows you to spawn soldiers and chose some additional parameters before spawn like side ... etc etc
9.Debug Menu - 3 debuggers to your disposal: proving debugger with code highlighting, debugger which goes with Loki and Darky debugger
10.Bullet Replacement button - allows to replace your bullets with -anything- you want. Shoot with bombs, planes, choppers, buildings etc etc!
11 Advanced carpet bombing system- Allows to choose ammo type, radius and hight. If you use mines as ammotype you can place them all over the sky.
12.Flare button - Attaches a flare above you and you start to shine bright as a supernova. Works only for night time
13.HALO button - allows to HALO jump on map click.
14.CB button spawns near your position car bomb with complementary civillian.
15.Poving button allows to spawn any vehicle, weapon in the game. It also has bullet cam, good debugger etc, etc..
16.Sounds button allows you to listen to custom sunds. Please note that it only works localy and only you will hear it.
17.Unfreeze button prevents you and other hackers from disabling your input.
18.Ship button attaches a huge ship full of cannons, Anti Air and heavy mg shooting everything they see
19.Sniper menu adds a sniper rifle and some other interesting weapons to you.
20.Smoke attaches flamboyantly colored smoke grenades behind your player model. It's awesome.
21.God mode was improved, now its a real god mode
22.Delete Menu allows to delete nearby items.
Some otions were not described because you all know what they do lol
Pls note that admin tool and some extremly dengerous scripts were removed
Credits:
Darky for original version
Gerk for making this huge update and whole work
I mss old ofp for atomic gun script, lists,good idias and huge help with develoing this hack.
Pls note that this is not the lates hack based on Darky i have. I have like 7-8 method of undertcting it so i ll post them in next relise
Updated: this is a version based on method 2 i was talking you about. It bypasses doolitle kiddy unticheat
New:
a)call hack with hot keys! by pressing left ctrl+left win (pls note that first you should press Esc button and press button "fuck you Doolitle")
b) look at object and press del button to delete it
c)Hold left shift when you are in vehicle to boost! up to 400 km/h in car and up to 4000! km/h in plane

100% works for arma2, not sure about OA, didn't test there
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:47:38 am by Gerk »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Darky.pbo Update Feb 12Th
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 11:11:00 pm »
"fuck you Doolitle"
Thats kind of harsh.  :icon_o_o

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

thelavaking

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 02:14:36 am »
will this work on the TeamDeadly Zargabad Life servers? without me getting banned?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 02:27:23 am »

i have a very real bypass which has been tested and working on this latest beta patch...

(EDITED: I left the knowlage part and removed the rest that should have beemn posted in the topic in the Random Insanity thread.

Z)

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:42:26 am by ZOldDude »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 02:28:40 am »
Nice Gerk.  :icon_thumbsup
:)

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 02:33:06 am »
this hack is all regurgetated shit thrown together to help the anti cheats its not directed to help you hackfurther , its all about those 2 know there hackless when the oa beta patch goes retail ,nothing more , its a lot of what i told them as well thorugh xfire ive learnt a lesson here , il be hacxking this game long after they have moved on but the thing is these new hacks that hes releasing is mainly aimed at damaging me and my sales which they havent done at all they think they have but what they dont realise is either of them is im way ahead of them in both programming skill and technique.

i have a very real bypass which has been tested and working on this latest beta patch, they havent thats why they are doing it.

I thought there was a thread posted on here saying not to post shit like that ^

Great job Gerk! Hopefully you will re-add me to Xfire?

EDIT - http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=9618.0
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 02:37:18 am »
(EDITED: Post this in the R.I ithread.
Those who know what your saying know -what- your saying...this thread is not the place for it however.

When the latest BETA becomes an Offical patch this stuff won't be working so they may as well post it for people to use here and now.

Z)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:47:36 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 02:50:44 am »
Hmmm....
Seems that TWO people are the ones who spend thier time vote'n your karma down.

If you need to give them whats on your mind just use the thread made for it and keep the others free please.  :icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 02:53:45 am »
you know the score m8 you read it you know its all true lol , thats all that really matters
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:00:27 am by MrMedic »

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 04:36:01 am »
man this is some amazing stuff, gerk. I remember asking you a while ago about the drop down thing and you gave me the scripts for it but I didn't really know what to do with it. lol, glad it was implemented!  :icon_thumbsup

One other thought i had, since you did this already, was to make it so you can select multiple people at once... Maybe a control click option of some kind where those options are? So if you are trying to fuck a couple people at the same time, you can. Although I guess that's not too important since now all you have to do is send the script to someone, then switch the name, and then send it again. It would be a cool feature just to streamline things I guess, if it's possible.

One question though. I'm having problems bringing the hack menu up. I click fuck you doolittle, then hit ctrl+left windows key and nothing comes up. anyone have this problem?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 04:55:13 am by dretcher »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 04:59:26 am »
the truth is out , it dosnt matter. Gerk and i willl Keep our stuff better protected.
i only - medic once. (for your infomation)
we will continue giving updates but i think all the bypassing will be done thru pm..
we have a few ways of bypassing but stongly working on othere things at the moment
like i added tags to ai with troopmons red rigs ... they are white for all ai at the moment
but turn red when ai start shooting, its a bretty cool 3d orb typ afect.
just fixing bugs.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 05:35:12 am »
to add to the above i made, i looked for where the script for bringing it up and the hotkey setting is and couldn't find it. Is there a way to change the hotkey? I know the hack is in, as i got the fuck you doolittle button in the escape menu, but i just don't know how to bring the damn thing up. lol. also, how would I go about adding it the the menu like past darky versions have been?

Pwndfatty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 05:48:00 am »
How would i run this? im new to hacking Arma 2

Telemundo2

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 08:03:35 am »
Odd ,pressing Esc sure shows Doolittle so it?s loaded alright.
But how da heck do i get the menu to show up?  :icon_confused2 Using OA btw.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 10:02:36 am »
Left Ctrl+Left Windows

Great update, except that holding shift makes you move super fast, which should be left as an option. It glitches sometimes and kills you, and it's a bit annoying when you play on some servers.
So Gerk, next update, please make turbo speed an option :P

Otherwise, epic!
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.