Author Topic: Arma 2 and Oa Esp script  (Read 5770 times)

ilya

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 and Oa Esp script
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 06:12:18 pm »
any hint how to get this working i tryed putting it in a sqs.file using buckfast method but its shows an error.

seregavlg

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 12:32:30 pm »
ilya,  with new bis functions you make faster esp. Check 3d credits.

seregavlg

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 05:46:49 pm »
mrmedic, gerk release hacks You ?  yopu offen stay on topic. even this code with errors, hmm and performance...

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 04:59:30 am »
mrmedic, gerk release mod-apps You ?  yopu offen stay on topic. even this code with errors, hmm and performance...

this esp is very old now,. but i did notice the alex/gerk hack mrmedic relised does not work as the way it is posted,
im not sure if he posted it this way perpusly so noobs would have to figure it out or if its because he didnt realy want to share somone eles's work.
though he does have scripts in the alex hack he posted. 98% of it is gerks, i did help but what i did i dont count, gerk is the master of scripting.
i also noticed he credited darky, wich is cool in the fact that it all started from darkys but ... im not sure there is any darky scripts in there anymore.
this being said, were all here at one point or another for the same reason for the same war,  to expose the flaws to modifie our game to play the way we want.
some give, some show off, some like me just talk alot... you all know some people in here are just a waist of time,. why bother bitching about it, just move on ...

woops i went off topic a bit ,...
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

DomanatsR

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2014, 06:39:05 pm »
hey, do you have any new scripts that will work with Arma 2 Oa: Dayz Origins

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 07:07:54 pm »
hey, do you have any new scripts that will work with Arma 2 Oa: Dayz Origins

that game is and allways will be piss simple to hack on , the way its designed is to give the client .. ie you , full control so basically all you have to do to get a hack in is learn a bit of asm and know a bit of scripting for the game interface and your home free ... hit the ball out of the park ... a virtual god .

the easiest way to get a hack in if i remember correctly is redirecting the main script execution routine , really simple to enable just redirect the dynamic memory adresses that tell it where the script routine is and change it to run through yours instead,the bonus with that method is battleye never has a clue what your running.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157