Author Topic: Please stop crashing TCG Island life  (Read 6583 times)

Irish

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Please stop crashing TCG Island life
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:08:32 am »
hey guys I'm Irish from the TCG Mod can mank/SWAT please stop crashing the server, i enjoy playing on this server and its quite fun and to play for a few hours straight and then to have it crashed and lose everything isn't quite fun.Arma doesn't have a huge playerbase and the roleplay Mods are draw and a very small playerbase, you are killing our game guys, destroying it.

if you must hack and people cant stop you then i don't care as long as you don't effect my gameplay directly so do your money hacks or whatever  but crashing the server is just harsh on all the players most of who don't even know about your little war with TCG.

iv being playing the rpg mods ever since nogville and crimecity back in ofp and i seen TKC around back then too and they did fun things like creatinghuge floating towers in the sky that spelt out things and i thought that looks cool but crashing servers isn't fun to anyone, i cant even understand the mentality of the person doing it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:36:00 am by Irish »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
Re: Please stop crashing TCG Island life
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:23:54 am »
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Irish

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:55:52 am »
not the response i was after but yea comedy maby but yea i wasnt pissed at all maby its my irish accent that sounds agressive but infact i was having a laugh with you

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 02:02:23 am »
not the response i was after but yea comedy maby but yea i wasnt pissed at all maby its my irish accent that sounds agressive but infact i was having a laugh with you
I've got a few FRAPS recordings of you. Always good to hear from you on Life server! Epic stuff everytime!
Welcome!

The Illusive Man

pviera11

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 02:47:45 am »
hey guys im Irish from the TCG Mod can mank/SWAT please stop crashing the server, i enjoy playing on this server and its quite fun and to play for a few hours straight and then to have it crashed and lose everything isnt quite fun.Arma doesnt have a huge playerbase and the roleplay Mods are draw and a very small playerbase, you are killing our game guys, destroying it.

if you must hack and people cant stop you then i dont care as long as you dont effect my gameplay directly so do your money hacks or whateever  but crashing the server is just harsh on all the players most of who dont even know about your little war with TCG.

iv being playing the rpg mods ever since nogville and crimecity back in ofp and i seen TKC around back then too and they did fun things like creatinghuge floating towers in the sky that spelt out things and i thought that looks cool but crashing servers isnt fun to anyone, i cant even understand the mentality of the person doing it.

As most admins would say TKC isn't responsible for servers crashing, and we dont support it. I would suggest talking to the people who you had a fight with on your team speak and banned from your server who were hacking.

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 04:29:52 am »
Ok guys go ahead and ban all irish members on TCG servers

Irish

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 04:31:47 am »
are you being serious? is racism part of the tkc mission statement too now

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 04:37:53 am »
No defending TCG or shit, but crashing their server constantly really doesn't send out the most adult image. I'm sure you have your reasons, but there are other ways to show them who's their daddy.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 04:38:45 am »

Apparently so.

Medic calls me black all the time.
 :icon_cool2
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 05:15:23 am »

Apparently so.

Medic calls me black all the time.
 :icon_cool2

He always calls me a old geezer as well...clearly has it in for people in their 70's.
I wonder what he will call me when I turn 80?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Irish

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 05:21:37 am »
zolddude was i talknig to you in tcg teamspeak earlier?

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 06:16:37 am »
hey guys im Irish from the TCG Mod can mank/SWAT please stop crashing the server, i enjoy playing on this server and its quite fun and to play for a few hours straight and then to have it crashed and lose everything isnt quite fun.Arma doesnt have a huge playerbase and the roleplay Mods are draw and a very small playerbase, you are killing our game guys, destroying it.

if you must hack and people cant stop you then i dont care as long as you dont effect my gameplay directly so do your money hacks or whateever  but crashing the server is just harsh on all the players most of who dont even know about your little war with TCG.

iv being playing the rpg mods ever since nogville and crimecity back in ofp and i seen TKC around back then too and they did fun things like creatinghuge floating towers in the sky that spelt out things and i thought that looks cool but crashing servers isnt fun to anyone, i cant even understand the mentality of the person doing it.

As most admins would say TKC isn't responsible for servers crashing, and we dont support it. I would suggest talking to the people who you had a fight with on your team speak and banned from your server who were hacking.
but chances are they're members of this forum and will read any post with the word TCG in it  :icon_rolleyes2
And irish, i wouldn't take karma seriously, he's messing with you to see if you'll get pissed. That's how these guys are around here. lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 06:48:44 am »
zolddude was i talknig to you in tcg teamspeak earlier?
Type'n not talking.
Wulf and Hag got with me on voice.
There are some good admin working on your server who I would feel right at home have'n a meal and more than a few drinks with.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

pviera11

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 09:55:48 am »
hey guys I'm Irish from the TCG Mod can mank/SWAT please stop crashing the server, i enjoy playing on this server and its quite fun and to play for a few hours straight and then to have it crashed and lose everything isn't quite fun.Arma doesn't have a huge playerbase and the roleplay Mods are draw and a very small playerbase, you are killing our game guys, destroying it.

if you must hack and people cant stop you then i don't care as long as you don't effect my gameplay directly so do your money hacks or whatever  but crashing the server is just harsh on all the players most of who don't even know about your little war with TCG.

iv being playing the rpg mods ever since nogville and crimecity back in ofp and i seen TKC around back then too and they did fun things like creatinghuge floating towers in the sky that spelt out things and i thought that looks cool but crashing servers isn't fun to anyone, i cant even understand the mentality of the person doing it.

You know i felt a bit bad for you at first, for people crashing your server, and giving you a hard time. I used to own a server and knew what it felt like. But then you people have enough balls to send two of your bitches over to my team speak. Oh yes this is how the whole thing went. One of your bitch boys logs in and is like Hi, how are you all doing? I ask him what he wants and he starts saying right away, calm down man, calm down, like he is going to get attacked, so obviously you have brought enough hate on yourselves to instantly become defensive from one question.

After that anther one of your bitch boy logs on, so now we have two of them in chat, and the other one starts bitching and yelling at me, and i shut both of them up, and i told both of them that i did not get the mission file from your server, i got it from RPmods who created CLR and i converted it myself over to the server, and that if they are worried about me making lingor life, they better act more mature because the lingor map, and all the other maps are public, and you dont own any of them, any one can do whatever they want with the maps, or with any scripts they have. Then after that i started naming off other servers using your addon, and your uneducated black TCG bitch, started saying oh i know that admin, and im talking with them right now, and they say you can kiss my ass.

So i instantly went on to talk about the famous hackers that have been crashing your server, because you backstabbed them and stole the custom hacks they made for you, so im guessing finally you unbanned them so they would stop crashing your server 24/7, as soon as i brought up darky, and some other hackers you should of heard the fucking shock and surprise in their voice, and then i went on to say dont act fucking surprised or stupid, TCG admins are all hackers, and your black uneducated TCG bitch boy said that doesn't fucking matter to you, you dont know what you are talking about. So i went on asking them simple questions, and when they couldn't answer i asked one of your TCG bitch boy to tell his other TCG boyfriend to answer the question, then you sunk low enough after insulting us, and claiming we stole your work to bring a hacker onto our TS3, and start hacking it. After that you tried to bring our website down by DDOSing it but that failed, and next youve been throwing hackers into our server.

I hope your server keeps getting crashed, i lost all respect for you and your admins, go on crying, i hope your addon burns, and i hope everyone realizes what kind of trash TCG is.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 10:36:20 am »
First off many server owners/admin are reg'ed to post on TKC.

I know who almost all of them are even if I never say a word in public or PM.
Hell...I am Z damn it!

Many such server owners and admin have for nearly a decade also understand what TKC is all about...and some even contribute to TKC.

TKC is about personal player freedom and also helping people learning how to code/program as a byproduct,another one of my personal policy actions here.

TKC is not about crashing servers and in fact is very against such actions...mostly because I myself publicly set such a policy.

I am TKC but I am not "Mr. TKC" nor am I the owner or sysop of the site.
All this Old Man is a direction,a leader, a management agent...a person who can help "the player" or one who wants to learn to program....or I can be your worst fucking nightmare if you attack TKC as this Old Man has taken it under his wing.
Google those who have attacked TKC,even "former" software companies.
If you fuck with TKC then you by default fuck with Z...and historically from the start of "the internet" nobody wins a battle with me.
Nobody.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:28:40 am by ZOldDude »