Author Topic: ARMA2 Pissoff player has landed  (Read 1908 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
ARMA2 Pissoff player has landed
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:52:40 pm »

lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:22:49 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: ARMA2 Pissoff player has landed
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 07:16:33 pm »
Lol, that's some great stuff.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 07:41:33 pm »
Add a "Execute All" button at the bottum xD
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

• Online Villain
  • Names are not important, actions are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 08:12:19 pm »
Less work than having to type in the name of the player. Nice job man looks cool.
Always PM me if you need anything, I am happy to help.

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 07:07:52 am »
the same script to be able to select the player could probably be used in the player console and gerk menus in the gerk/zump pbo's. Would be cool if someone could do that, although i guess we can't unless medic releases :wink2

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 07:12:53 am »
the same script to be able to select the player could probably be used in the player console and gerk menus in the gerk/zump pbo's. Would be cool if someone could do that, although i guess we can't unless medic releases :wink2
It was done 4 months ago m8, but for now its in my private hack

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 07:18:31 am »
hmmm, i figured it's been done. Hopefully you'll release it some day  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 07:31:50 am »
hmmm, i figured it's been done. Hopefully you'll release it some day  :icon_thumbsup
Alot of things are known to a few...believe me you DON'T want to see most of it go public.
Some of it (about all in fact) could NEVER be stopped by 3rd party anticheat systems or BI even if you handed them the code as attempting to stop/fix it would kill most functions of the game and end all user mods at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:46:38 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 07:46:38 am »
Here is one of my old projects  :icon_cool2, it wasn't finished. It is 100% config.bin based and its undetectable for any script based unticheats.(i am not talking about changed cfg patch names, or changed idc's). Count configs, cfg patch names,idc's,init call method, all this will fail.The reason i stopped working on it is that i realized that most cheating i can do with game scripts, why i should write scrips when bis already done it for me.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 08:22:54 am by Gerk »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 08:09:20 am »
 :icon_laugh omg, gerk! again you show your 100 steps infront of all of us , i think just some of us are just starting to do config ..and this is your old work.. ... this shows how slow the rest of us are... :icon_laugh, see we keep trying to bypass this and that cause BIS is on us , but GERK is so far ahead BIS never see him comming cause he is already gone ...
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 10:06:41 am »
Here it is:

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 09:38:21 pm »
Here it is:
holy shit...

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 08:17:44 pm »
It is 100% config.bin based and its undetectable for any script based unticheats.(i am not talking about changed cfg patch names, or changed idc's). Count configs, cfg patch names,idc's,init call method, all this will fail.
If you think it can't be detected then release it public and we'll see. I'm calling you out
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 08:30:17 pm »
It is 100% config.bin based and its undetectable for any script based unticheats.(i am not talking about changed cfg patch names, or changed idc's). Count configs, cfg patch names,idc's,init call method, all this will fail.
If you think it can't be detected then release it public and we'll see. I'm calling you out
Sry but you can stop only kids that download public hacks, so sit, open a bottle of beer and watch how i cheat  :icon_laugh

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 09:24:02 pm »
i gave this to some trusted people so don't surprise if servers will be fucked soon  :icon_devil. And look at option "crash player", it crashes player to desktop. This feature was invented and used in hack by me. I gave info how to crash player to desctop only to 1 man.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:11:44 pm by Gerk »