Author Topic: What a good read  (Read 4513 times)

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
Re: What a good read
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 01:50:33 am »
Mr. Medic, how about you be a man, understand you don't follow our rules, and walk away.

Me and you are no different.. i like to hack... you like to hack... I just like to preserve the game and not fuck it over to much...

Quote from: Super61bhd
yes, it is fun spawning sheep and shit onto people....

Quote from: TCG's MOTD
...blah blah blah......... Don't hack/cheat or you'll be banned..... blah blah blah....

BULLSHIT LEVEL: DEFCON FIVE!

Actually, DEFCON 1 is the one with the most alert.  :icon_teehee

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 01:51:23 am »
Will work on hack tommorow, still not happy with inventory editor. Needs a refresh button and the removal all needs to be fixed (Won't be too hard)

Then its for the vehicle editor.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 02:35:29 am »
Mr. Medic, how about you be a man, understand you don't follow our rules, and walk away.

Me and you are no different.. i like to hack... you like to hack... I just like to preserve the game and not fuck it over to much...

Quote from: Super61bhd
yes, it is fun spawning sheep and shit onto people....

Quote from: TCG's MOTD
...blah blah blah......... Don't hack/cheat or you'll be banned..... blah blah blah....

BULLSHIT LEVEL: DEFCON FIVE!

Actually, DEFCON 1 is the one with the most alert.  :icon_teehee

I WAS going to progressively increase the levels, but thanks for fucking the whole thing up, ya douche!
 :icon_cool2 :icon_laugh
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 02:45:00 am »
Sorry, it was calling for it. :D

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 04:12:25 am »
I'm sorry, I can cant control my self from stopping all of these lies. The reason I said that medic, is yes, it is fun spawning sheep and shit onto people in a fuck around server. But I also like to keep the server up for legitimate play. (Remember asking bryce "are you recording??? huh huh? well Im just on tkc to make money" lol, dont get mad bro. And heres swat, calling people script kiddies, when he had to add a script into his mission to spawn weapons and money for himself. You are probably one of the people who pay or beg for a bypass, instead of making your own.

Which is why you banned everyone on TKC for "tkc" ?
This was a stupid ass move made by you. Me and Bryce were cool, I agreed to quit hacking, but fuck... When you banned me for no real reason at all, I snapped and now you just made another enemy. Prepare to be in a WORLD OF SHIT!

And lol at you...trying to convince us hackers to stop hacking. And the big irony in this, is that you TCG fuckers hack yourselves.

EDIT - And HAHAHA, you really think that you using Wireshark is gonna stop all the hackers on the server? Ha, you wish!
What's real funny is that you had a big ass discussion/argument with me about posting that "TCG IL is hackable." Who the fuck didn't know that? Anything is hackable, you targeting me for posting something obvious is just straight up idiotic.

Cheers TCG, from TKC.

P.S. What is your malfunction?!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:17:32 am by stealthstick »
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 06:09:59 am »
@Super61bhd, i already spoofed you guid and id , im sure you have bumped into a few servers and couldnt get in. and im not done lol

692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 07:20:31 am »
NO DONT BAN ME FROM ALL THE DOMINATION SERVERS?!?!?! FUCK, how will I ever play the same thing repetitively??  (all arma 2 oa servers run domi.... 24/7)
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 07:25:23 am »
All this sort of makes me happy that I don't play this game.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 07:39:22 am »
Lol Superbhd61, dont be sad because you cant stop us. I guess we also know who the BE rat is.

Everything's gonna be alright. (not really  :icon_devil)

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 09:27:59 am »
I though I told you guys Im getting a laugh at this, not getting mad...
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 09:49:10 am »
I though I told you guys Im getting a laugh at this, not getting mad...

Well congratulations!

You're now in stage five.

It's about time you've come to accept things as the way they are!

You've even taken it a step further as to laugh about it!

Congrats!

Applause!
 :icon_rolleyes2
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:13:50 am by deezinyamouf »
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

;-)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2011, 11:00:29 am »
I guess we also know who the BE rat is.

The Dev section for this game has been cleaned of an anticheat.
Nothing had been posted of any use to them in many months as it was as things have been kept in higher sections.

There may be some fun to be found tormenting some servers that ask for it,and would be real fun if it was an Official publishers server...but no need to torment some little guys and become a bunch of cockheads after you beat the crap out of them time and time again.

Let them go lick their wounds and grow up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:54:59 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 11:19:46 am »
Actually Dos is not here for a laugh, whatever face he puts on. He is extremely pissed he will never be part of the private sections of TKC and can't hack to save his life.

He takes this out by attacking TKC. But he still craves the longing of coming back, even though he doesn't quiet get that he will never be accepted.

Sorry, you was asking for it. Badly.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 01:00:23 pm »
Sorry, you was asking for it. Badly.

Quote from: Dos Equis

;-)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:13 pm »
My point is an anticheater has been removed from a low level Dev section ,people that had befriended you on a server stabbed you in the back just because you post on this forum and got their ass's kicked for it.

Spring break is coming up soon and research and fine tuning of skills should be kept in check as I will be trying to get the sysop and CC Staff of TKC to put together a Spring World Teamkill Championship.

Let them alone and have them wonder what everyone has up their selves until then rather than a constant battle/counter battle cheat/anticheat until spring.

Clean some space on your HD's and make room for some FRAPS movies to prove the so-called new anticheat system is yet just another massive FAIL.  :icon_razz2
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:44:33 pm by ZOldDude »