Author Topic: What a good read  (Read 4512 times)

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
What a good read
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:21:56 am »
http://tcgaming.enjin.com/forum/m/679474/viewthread/448036-knobbish-admin-behaviour/page/1

"When one person in the room is calling you an asshole, the problem is probably him. When thirty people in the room are calling you an asshole, the problem is probably you."

This guy is fucking awsome
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: What a good read
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:44 am »
You're right, that guy is awesome, lol.

This guy, however:

Dos Equis

Well, your complaining about RP, when a cop successfully restrained you and put handcuffs on you, put you in the back of the car, and then you magically get in the front seat and your hands are free? Don't complain about Roleplay when you can't even do it yourself...

Is a tool.
I hope he gets raped by 30 oompa loompa's.
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:36:38 am »
Well, there is easy ways to script that in. I can think of 2-3 now, but it's WAY beyond TCG.

I'm sure that City Life have something like this, infact EXACTLY like this but the person cant get out. Sucks to be them.

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 12:38:10 am »
Haha, he posts about Roleplaying when he is the obvious one that is not participating. He wrote a whole essay about this when he ruined it in the first few sentences... Hey deez, hows it goin  :smile Like playing with 13 year old children on the internet?
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 12:41:39 am »
Hey, Dos. It feels good playing with an actual MilSim group, and not a bunch of bass-ackwards teenagers.

Let me know when your balls've dropped, and you've grown some hair on them.

Then, AND ONLY then, may you speak to me.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

When I feel enough time has passed, I'm going to go onto TCG's server, and seriously ass rape this cock-sucker.

Fuck it, Coronel, when your hack is ready, let me know, give me a copy (no one else, so that it doesn't get blocked), I'll give you the key I'm using now (unbanned on ALL servers, btw), and you can hack to your heart's content.

If you get caught?

Give me a couple of weeks and I'll get you another.
My only request is that you ass-fuck the hell out of Dos.

If you leave EVERYONE else alone, and target specifically THAT motherfucker, I'll supply everyone here w/ keys until the end of February.

;-)

By the way, if you're banned on their TeamSpeak, change your IP, reinstall, and you'll be golden like a fuckin' shower.

ALSO:

Log onto their Teamspeak, and figure out the voice of this cocksucker, find him in game, and have at him.

Hopefully, this'll be enough incentive, such that he can't shit virtually for about a week.

;-)
**EDIT**

Everyone is a bit much.

How about 3 people?

:-)
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

;-)

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 12:46:59 am »
Ohh man, I am fucking with Dos on his TS.

He BADLY believes I am hacking there server. He then goes "I think I am going to ban you" and I go "Again? Anouther 5 mins before I am back then"

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 12:48:26 am »
Lol you can use google, good job Swat
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 12:51:18 am »
Lol you can use google, good job Swat

Funny thing is, Dos, you were the one that told me about the TS Ban Bypass....

And SWAT allegedly was the one that told you.

Attempts at discrediting SWAT?

#fail

;-)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 12:52:30 am »
 thats it dos.. show us how mature you are  :icon_laugh
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:39 am »
thats it dos.. show us how mature you are  :icon_laugh

Of course, mate.

They ARE a group of MATURE gamers. This attitude and behavior is well fitting a group such as theirs, is it not?!

Shame on you for pointing out the obviously frail behavioral guidelines at TCG. ;-)

By the way, my e-peen's bigger than yours.

;-)

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 12:56:22 am »
LOL. Best Recording Session EVER!!!!

"Banning medic was a bad idea, you can't stop him and you should'nt even try"

Man I am so glad I decided to go pop in and say hi today. I was checking there forums for the TS and then found this forum post.

And they REALLY believe it is me hacking their game server.

And yeah, I did tell Dos wether he say's so or not. And I found out by reading up on how TS3 bans you. I then told Medic who made some fucking awsome loader that changes his UID every time he restart's TS.

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 12:59:58 am »
Mr. Medic, how about you be a man, understand you don't follow our rules, and walk away. If you want to be a childish kid being an internet tough guy, fine, Ill just laugh at you guys. Seriously, what a joke you guys are, to post all this drama about us, when all we want to do is play the game, and not crash servers and ban rule-following people.
Colonel, did you record the part where medic is just on here to make money, and doesnt give a shit about anything else?

Edit: taking my user rating away FUCK NO gone to far lol

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 01:00:21 am »
LOL

"Banning medic was a bad idea, you can't stop him and you should'nt even try"

Man I am so glad I decided to go pop in and say hi today. I was checking there forums for the TS and then found this forum post.

And they REALLY believe it is me hacking their game server.

And yeah, I did tell Dos wether he say's so or not. And I found out by reading up on how TS3 bans you. I then told Medic who made some fucking awsome loader that changes his UID every time he restart's TS.

They restricted my user access...

Because I'm so awesome.

:-(

I'm just too lazy to change my IP AGAIN, and then make another account.

SWAT, care to relay the information in that thread for our viewing pleasure?

;-)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 01:01:41 am »
Mr. Medic, how about you be a man, understand you don't follow our rules, and walk away. If you want to be a childish kid being an internet tough guy, fine, Ill just laugh at you guys. Seriously, what a joke you guys are, to post all this drama about us, when all we want to do is play the game, and not crash servers and ban rule-following people.
Colonel, did you record the part where medic is just on here to make money, and doesnt give a shit about anything else?

Dude, no one gives a FUCK what you have to say. And if you don't care, then stay off the fucking website, and go deal w/ your Tactically Comedic Gaming group!

I think that's a reasonable request? No?

I mean, it's much better than me telling you to go fuck yourself.

;-)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 01:02:37 am »

Dude, no one gives a FUCK what you have to say. And if you don't care, then stay off the fucking website, and go deal w/ your Tactically Comedic Gaming group!

I think that's a reasonable request? No?

I mean, it's much better than me telling you to go fuck yourself.

lol
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157