Author Topic: TCG Island Life / Zargabad Life  (Read 4997 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: TCG Island Life / Zargabad Life
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 04:55:02 am »
lol^ good night amigo's happy dreams
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

RunMt2

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • YT my channel
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 04:00:48 pm »
yea they banned mke too from TCG island life for Attempting to hack
they didnt had an evidence -.- i would help to fuck up there servers ....
Viva le TKC!

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 05:59:30 pm »
Might have to come back and pop in to say hello :P.

Just downloading the newest patch now.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

g123x

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 06:38:42 pm »
wow after trying to look for hacks for island life on google i ran into this.
and after reading i just had to join the fight because the the TCG are a bunch of dick.

there all so full of themselfs and there so much double standards happening on there server. and there admins just make up rules as they go.
me and a bunch of friends where playing today doing drugs when a bunch of tcg guys pulled up in cop cars and tried to arrest us. so we hoped in our cars and drove off in the only way out which was thru them.
ran a few over only to have them kick us for not following rules. so we join back on and 'asked' where the hell say civs cant run over cops.
admin told us to read rules under 'M' - map, and it said civ can run over cop when fleeing.
only rule is cops cant run over civs.

this went on for a while until they just started arresting us then making warrants while we were on the ground for no reason and running us, unarmed civs, over with there cop cars.
by this time my friends started dropping C bombs and N bombs left a right.

so i would gladly join the fight just because there all a bunch of wankers

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 08:03:56 pm »
N Bombs?

Really?

#smh

Eat.

A.

Dick.

I'm pretty sure I can murder someone's self respect without resorting to calling them names, etc.

For example:

Bryce: He wields the double standard like Optimus Prime, reaming the Anal Passageways of all players that's not in the "IN" croud.

Dos: He's a teenager that's got the IQ of a three toed sloth. Fucker talks like he's one, also.

Josh: ..... His name's Josh.  #nuffsaid

Wulfer: PEDOBEAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! A 45+ year old man that enjoys spending his free time building in-game fortresses and using scripts against other servers that might take away TCG's player base. Did I mention he plays with little boys?

ChillBilly: ... He's cool.

Hagar: Rocksteel himself said it quite effectively: "Hagar, you're a fuckin' DUMBASS, man!"

Not to mention that the whole list of them are ignorant fuck-tards that devolve to using racist comments when all else fails.

Sucks to be them....

That Zargabad life shit is gonna go down the drain when the new Arma 3 comes out. Well, until they can code it again.

#correction

Until they can take someone else's code, and run it as if they were theirs.

SWAT, I seem to remember a whole list of shit they took from you and then ridiculed the fuck outta you because when they went to rip it off of you, they claimed "Oh, he wasn't very effective with using this, etc."

Fuck the whole lot of them.

I don't do anything on Arma 2 anymore.

I don't even play it anymore, honestly. Haven't been on since February.

I DO have a valid key, though. That's not banned, etc.

TRADE, ANYONE!?

(no, Medic, it's not the Russian one that you tried to use)

Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 09:38:02 pm »
Hagar: Rocksteel himself said it quite effectively: "Hagar, you're a fuckin' DUMBASS, man!"
Under the name he uses here on the forums is is cool and trys to help others.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

spartacus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 04:27:31 am »
"Life" game modes are shit. They don't necessarily have to be but they always are. I'm drunk right now so I am going to rage a little bit.

I've gotten banned from all these stupid "Life" servers. Not banned for hacking (they are too stupid to catch the real hacker.. they banned 100+ people trying to get me and failed). No, they banned me for actually playing the game, riding around in the BTR-40 "Batmobile" killing cops, running them over, shooting down cop helicopters, driving over the jail wall to free the comrades locked down and shooting our way back out. Always I got banned by some douchebag cop/admin who needs this stupid little game to have power over people. When I break that power over them and actually succeed in the game as a Civilian, they ban me. Apparently you aren't allowed to have fun unless you are a cop or a clan member. Civilians are just supposed to get beaten down and raped. If that's how they want the game to be, I'm going to keep hacking and blowing up these cowardly little cop and admin pieces of sh it.

My goal is to borrow content from Island Life (and other maps) so I can start my own version without stupid rules like "no killing people" and "no running away from cops" (what the fuck is the point of the game then?), maybe no rules at all. Maybe no cops either... or at least allow people to invade their bases and blow them up. Then maybe the game would actually be fun for people, and 90% of the conversations would be about something other than "BAN THAT GUY! HE DID SOMETHING TO ME!" And yes I always play as a civilian. Fuck the pigs ride or die. And if you see cop base exploding and a Joker message say "Cop Base was Destroyed, The Revolution is Complete!" yea that was me :icon_cool2

edit: there is some kind of godly hacker around right now who is spawning entire armies and slaughtering all servers. whoever you are, its fucking awesome. keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:27:58 am by spartacus »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 09:41:11 am »
There are times in life when  men make up their minds that there is no other recourse to oppression other than revolt.

Victory is in the minds of such men and they will feast on no other meal.

Some of our brothers have been called away for national duty but those of us left behind will fight and battle here at home in our own ways.

June 10th is drawing near yet again and it is our day to start revolt for a 24th of a year as we have for the past 8 !

Fire up your FRAPS and post on YouTube so that they may remember the rest of the year as they have so many in the past.

The yearly World Teamkill Championships are nearly upon all who stand against the freedom of the online player yet again to remind them that...

Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!
EDIT:
It is NOT June 10th but August 1-10th.
My bad typo.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:09:59 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:53 am »
lol fuck sake m8
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 01:44:33 am »
Who's using the loadmagazine command....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 02:25:30 am by Super61bhd »
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.