Author Topic: TCG Island Life / Zargabad Life  (Read 4996 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: TCG Island Life / Zargabad Life
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 06:31:47 pm »
Lol, this sounds too fun to miss out on. Reinstalling OA now.  :icon_teehee

Btw, has TKC officially declared "war" on the TCG community?  :icon_o_o

they declared war on us actually bp they pissed a lot of people off in 1 go .. they banned all tkc members from thier super powerd ts with reason (tkc)  :icon_o_o

i ofcourse went straight back in and spoke with them to no avail, got the usual response of they are SUPER ADMIN BEINGS! and we are lowly scum.

the ironic thing is bigotry is dripping from them i know at least 1 of them hacks ( admin on their server btw ) and i am sure the others will have a hack but hide it .. i have the pm's on here to prove it ...

super duper excelent ammunition if i decide to use it  . il wait for the perfect moment to do so  as im sure this situation will esculate.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 07:47:09 pm »
It's an open secret that the TCG people hack on their own server...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 12:28:25 am »
then why do they hate ? and why all the bans from ts ? , cmon xj you must see what im saying .
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 03:08:57 am »
I know what you mean, and I'm in no way trying to defend them. Hell, from what I've heard and seen they seem to be a bunch of dumbfucks with few exceptions.

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:18 am »
lol were you hacking on their server? cuz if you were that's probably why. honestly, am i understanding this right that they let you guys, known hackers, play on their server in the first place?

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 04:47:07 am »
Yezzir.

Most of their admins hack the servers, as well.

How the hell do you think that TCG manages to keep their squads/gangs so well stocked with weapons?

;-)
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 06:47:31 am »
well regardless if they do (not saying either way as i have no idea) if you are fucking with their server can you blame them for banning you? They can't just let you run loose, can they?
I don't see why you guys are freaking out so much and declaring war when it sounds like they let you on their server, even though they knew you were hacking, and then you went over the top and they had to get you off.
I don't see how it's any different than other admins banning you off any random server, except these idiots actually let you guys on their server expecting you wouldn't hack. and then you did.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 07:20:33 am »
well regardless if they do (not saying either way as i have no idea) if you are fucking with their server can you blame them for banning you? They can't just let you run loose, can they?
I don't see why you guys are freaking out so much and declaring war when it sounds like they let you on their server, even though they knew you were hacking, and then you went over the top and they had to get you off.
I don't see how it's any different than other admins banning you off any random server, except these idiots actually let you guys on their server expecting you wouldn't hack. and then you did.

The thing is, is that not all of us were hacking their server. Hell I was being nice by playing on their server fair and helped them out by taking out their competition. BUT NOOOO...FUCKING SUPER61BHD (DOS EQUIS) BANS ALL OF US FOR "TKC."

Fuck TCG.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 07:33:04 am »

You're misguided.

Stay out of shit you know nothing about.

They knew Darky was going to hack. They knew Medic was going to hack.
They asked them to keep the hacking down to simply spawning vehicles, and that's it.

Medic fucked around on the server.

He actually got banned for it. (no comment)
He came back, and told them to unban him.
They refused.

He crashed their servers.... over.... and over.... and over.... and over again.
He came onto TeamSpeak.
Darky and I were already on, he was helping me understand a coding language.

Medic came into the channel, and was saying some things I shan't repeat.
Bryce, and Dos Equis (super61bhd) came into the channel.
They started being pricks to Medic.
Medic kept on crashing the servers.

I sat there, and typed messages, the whole time.
Telling Medic that this is why I get out of bed in the morning; to watch people's drama.
That today, HE was the reason why I got out of bed.

Bryce called him names, and told him he was acting like a in immature little kid.
I got sarcastic and said: "Really? Cuz he sounds like a grown ass man..."

I said what I said, and apparently, they took it as me "egging" medic on.

They banned Medic (the only one that was hacking their servers).
They banned myself and StealthStick (we weren't hacking a damn thing. just listening, and laughing at the drama that was unfolding).
They banned Darky (who hadn't hacked the server since they told him of the little "treatise")

Because of that..... Yeah, we're all fucking pissed off.
We could be pissed at Medic, since if he didn't hack their servers, we wouldn'tve gotten banned.
But... I don't want to be mad at the asshole. Being an asshole and shitting on everything is in his nature.

Instead, I want to fuck with the people that fucked with ME.

Where I didn't do a fucking thing that day, and end up getting banned from TeamSpeak w/ the words: (TKC)

If that's the case, then Dos should relinquish his admin-ship at TCG....
Being that he was a part of TKC before TCG even came around, hacks the server, and at the same time says that he's in it for hackers?
Fuck outta here.

Honestly, I don't even know why he's a member on these fucking forums. He doesn't contribute SHIT, he scans the forums, looking for the newest hack, and then changes around the init of the Zargabad Life mission to block the CLASSNAMES of the newest hack (and he's such a gifted scripter?............ fuck outta here. SWAT shits out better scripts than you could learn in a fucking tutorial.)

Pret-ty fucking Hypocritical if you ask me.

Especially when you enlist the help of myself and StealthStick to go on TeamDeadly's server to fuck with them so that their players would go to your servers. Then you stand there and stab me in the back, WULFER?

Fuck the whole lot of ya.

Especially you, Dos. Play both sides of the fence if you want, but people are finding out about you, yeh fuckin' snitch.

Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 07:36:25 am »
Agreed Deez ^

WTF is this? A TKC member banning us and telling us not to hack? WTF is the world coming to?!
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 11:11:08 am »

WTF is this? A TKC member banning us and telling us not to hack? WTF is the world coming to?!
Many people have an ACCOUNT on the TKC forums...and many people even support TKC.

Few people are however "real" TKC.

Codename "Project TKC"
"We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We will be heard. Expect us."
Z said:
Official game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:30:37 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 12:10:41 pm »
For those who want to get into the TKC Party mode check out the music attachments here:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=7215.0

Makes fine FRAPS movie audio (Hi-Fi audio on request).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 09:55:43 am »
Sounds like a lot of useless BS for a Life Server. Although they attract that. And to be fair, even you said you hadn't done anything to their server that day. lol...

Oh well, happy hacking I guess.  :icon_thumbsup

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 12:47:41 am »
You're misguided.

Stay out of shit you know nothing about.

They knew Darky was going to hack. They knew Medic was going to hack.
They asked them to keep the hacking down to simply spawning vehicles, and that's it.

Medic fucked around on the server.

He actually got banned for it. (no comment)
He came back, and told them to unban him.
They refused.

[Chorus]

He crashed their servers.... over.... and over.... and over.... and over again.
He came onto TeamSpeak.
Darky and I were already on, he was helping me understand a coding language.
The way you typed that up, I thought it was a song
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 04:37:16 am »
Never trusted those TGC fuckers even after someone asked to stop hacking on their server...

I always drop a huge carpet bomb far on the map with like 10k bombs,which forces the server to stop sometimes  :icon_laugh