Author Topic: How many hax?  (Read 4382 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
How many hax?
« on: January 02, 2011, 02:15:04 am »
Hey guys. They sent up the bat signal, so I was just wondering, is darky.pbo the one causing all the problems or is there other pop. ones out there we have to shut down?

Thx for the birthday wishes for the last three years. I just noticed them...  :unsure
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: How many hax?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:17 am »
Hey guys. They sent up the bat signal, so I was just wondering, is darky.pbo the one causing all the problems or is there other pop. ones out there we have to shut down?
Good luck  :icon_thumbsup
They must be desperate if they've called you to help. I mean lets face it, DooACS hasn't exactly got a shining track record of being effective.

The Illusive Man

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:35:58 am »
lmao :icon_thumbsup
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 04:02:52 am »

Thx for the birthday wishes for the last three years. I just noticed them...  :unsure
Your more than welcome D...I always remembered your birthday.
Sold out most everything in L.A. just as the economy was starting to go to hell....own a ranch at the top of the state with enough land to legally build a town on.

I think the real issue is clear and the admin functions are why TKC never agreed to host the file that had them in them.

If you look at the "Fun with BI" thread the cure for that has already been posted.

As for any endeavours you may have in creating a new AC system....good luck with that,it won't last more than a few minutes.

If you want to shoot the shit PM me and let me know a good time for you a day before hand and I will send you the TS information.

Good to hear from you after all this time.

Z

PS:
Did you ever find time to visit the Brazil BBQ near your old work before going down near Irvine?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 04:28:37 am »
There's plenty of personnel PBO's that are highly effective and dangerous... Not that you'll be getting near any of the good private hacks around. Gerk has some nice things, Darky will have a backup, I'm the go-guy for anything todo with "life" missions and am just an info guy who posts a lot. The tools that are private are doing things you wouldn't dream of. Mostly Gerk, he has a lot of good idea's but keeps himself to himself even if his PBO is the most used one that still works.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:34:28 am by Coronel_Niel »
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 05:04:11 am »
wow why not just give him our addreses along with our names lmao ...heres my ip blah blah blha
i hate to be friends if you guy were being questiond by a cop lol :icon_laugh

the joke is you!!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 05:36:00 am »
D* is a good guy overall and one of the only AC programmers that ever had the balls to talk to me.

Although he knows nothing about me other than what I post in public...I know his full education and work history,home address and his work address when I lived in L.A. 1 1/2 miles from it before buying my ranch.

I told him of a wonderful Brazil BBQ place near his work but he thought I was trying to "set him up" to do harm to him so as such we never got to meet nor do I think he ever visited the place and to enjoy some really fine food.

Some people out on the internets think everyone here is a compleat asshole while the fact is in the ArmA section alone some of the most active and helpfull people are also server owners or admin for such.

Just like Santa the Old Man knows who is naughty and nice...or when they cross the line as far as TKC is involved.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:39 am »
hate to be friends if you guy were being questiond by a cop lol
Right.
People in my age group don't sit on a stool like a pigeon.

Work us over with the 3rd degree and even if you blind us you had better have your wishes and affairs in order...if we can't see you our henchmen can.
Sux to be you at that point.

That's how us old people roll.
Pass it on to the kids so they can teach theirs the same concepts.

Z

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 05:49:43 am »
I told him of a wonderful Brazil BBQ place near his work but he thought I was trying to "set him up" to do harm to him so as such we never got to meet nor do I think he ever visited the place and to enjoy some really fine food.

He was probably afraid someone would run a script to triple his bill.

The Illusive Man

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 06:05:00 am »
i actuly remember him from a long time ago ,. i personly woudnt of posted who has the best hack with theres names onit im sure dolittle will figure it out but its like handing a fly a fist full of shit ... im not saying anything bad about it, realy just glad he isnt the law

the joke is you!!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 07:09:30 am »
In the county I now live in I helped put the Sheriff into office and long ago visited his home and met him and his wife.
I know and have had meals/drinks with most business owners in this county over the past 3 years.

I am not just a Tea Party activist I personally know those I help put into office and have broken bread and had drinks with most of them from county to State lvl.
You need to know those you stand behind.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:17:05 am by ZOldDude »

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 08:44:50 am »
I have a booby wife,a lambo,a house o the beach and a cat...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 09:14:33 am »
Clearly you missed every point I put forth.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 09:52:34 am »
Clearly you missed every point I put forth.

There are those who fought TKC in the first 8 years of it being on-line.
Everyone of them without exception have been shot down in flames.
Every effort they claimed as a victory was turned around in their faces as a defeat.
Development company game servers admin by those who tried to spy or infiltrate got completely taken over by TKC even to the point that every admin on those servers were in fact TKC Staff.

TKC has a long history of never being on the losing end but always coming out on top without a single exception.

TKC's Staff is made up of computter science studants and teachers,professors and game software employees and real management leader(s).

TKC will never be defeated no matter what the general public posts/actions/counter actions may transpire.

If anyone wants to engage in battle with TKC then they fight a more than  able foe.

As I have long ago taken on TKC as a freedom fighting idea....General Z is it's foe's most  pontent advisory.
I don't take shit from anyone in real life nor on-line and I have been active from the early 80's befor..."the internet".

General Z's henchmen will always = more than "whoever's hencmen"...bitch!

Z
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:36:43 am by ZOldDude »

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 10:18:33 am »
What is this? An AC programmer asking tkc for help? Oh, how the mighty have fallen. :icon_laugh :icon_laugh

Btw, if you told me about a Brazilian BBQ joint near my location, I'd risk the chance of a set up to get me some brazilian style ribs, hell yeah.