Author Topic: New Hardba 203  (Read 939 times)

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
New Hardba 203
« on: June 17, 2004, 10:22:08 pm »
New Hardba has been released, see on official pterodon site the news.
On the news there is written that this hardba version can block all programs that modify Vietcong direct3d structures, like vchook, 3danalyzer etc.. I've tested the new revision of vchook 3.1 and the server kicks me just before i've to select the class.
I don't know if this is the right section to post this news, but it could be right for start to discover the ways to surpass the new harba protection :)

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
New Hardba 203
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 11:55:20 pm »
grait. this is another way of ptrodon to fuck up the game
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: New Hardba 203
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 12:33:08 am »
Quote from: Blizzard
New Hardba has been released, see on official pterodon site the news.
On the news there is written that this hardba version can block all programs that modify Vietcong direct3d structures, like vchook, 3danalyzer etc.. I've tested the new revision of vchook 3.1 and the server kicks me just before i've to select the class.
I don't know if this is the right section to post this news, but it could be right for start to discover the ways to surpass the new harba protection :)

Well that was what they wrote when they blocked the old wallhack, at this stage they have already revealed their most important cards.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
New Hardba 203
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 02:29:53 am »
yeah, and also when u get kicked from a server, u've a message that tells u that u've a program running with VC, which modifies the direct3d structure of Vietcong :)