Author Topic: A question about GUID bans  (Read 2616 times)

Double Hack

• Klass Klown
  • Do a barrel roll
    • View Profile
Re: A question about GUID bans
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 06:05:38 pm »
yknow I would like to help you out guys but seeing as bis monitors these forums regularly I cannot

Double H-a-c-k, the Original Spoof clown XD

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 08:13:25 pm »
About RSA hashes how do they work? Some servers make the RSA hash tied to the key and I would like to know what range RSA is based on or what system it uses.

you already forgot my post from yesterday?

double hack, whats confusing you is the signature check enabled or not. the key has nothing to do with bin.pbo, its just included in the same packet.

if a server has sig check enabled, you will see bin.pbo in the pakcet, if not - not. :) hope that confusion is gone now..

Well, Apparently the bin.pbo hash has an RSA key and changing the cdhash with sigchecks (RSA is what they check) to a key other than the original results with "Invalid Authentication"
Actually, modifiying the second half of the hash results in that message, as the first half is your actual key hash and does not change.

Double Hack

• Klass Klown
  • Do a barrel roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:05 pm »
I was wrong actually bouncer123 was right. It does not check the rsa keys, I somewhat got the GUID changer to work but I dont think it will be any use much in the future cause bis probably be using ip bans

Double H-a-c-k, the Original Spoof clown XD

pviera11

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 09:16:30 pm »
GUID changer will be good, just change your IP and your also good to go.