Author Topic: Darky Addon Spoofer  (Read 7116 times)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
Re: Darky Addon Spoofer
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 05:43:59 am »
wow, dude let kids play ... i like what darky does... after wpe was posted and patched i took me forever it seemed to get it to work again. so at this point all i cear about is monster super hacks being releised whitch may happen who knows this bypass dosnt stop the kids from being ban so just give it a few days or so and you see less people hacking cause they burnt out there bans... or add in your hack to disable othere hacks, i have it in mine thanks to Gerk. im sure you heard stories of players running around as rabbits with user input disabled.
if people like darky didnt post their shit tkc would be dead, and noobs including me would never get the chance to see and learn. i riped apart darky hack so many times , i learnt so much from it ...and its better than getting hints to shit that lead you know were, and i can say maybe i dont give nothing here in alot of peoples eyes but i also dont lead then to a dead end....keep posting Darky fux the neg bulshit
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 05:59:06 am »
i learnt a lot here on TKC,and it's because ppl from time to time release some cool stuff which make me think better,one day i'll be as productive as them,and i will share and won't care if it's going to be patched or not because i know i can always do better.

Darky

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 06:00:18 am »
Jah, but all you people who are saying its unpatchable don't even get how it works, and it will likely get patched as soon as it is recognized. It's so simple, you can do it just by copy and pasting, only this exe does it for you. All this does is the equivalent of opening music_e.pbo in a text editor, copying the last line, opening your pbo, and replacing the last line with the music_e.pbo line (which sets it to be the same key) and using the music_e.pbo.bisign for your addon. All they would have to do is update their pbo files with a new format or new encryption format and this is luckily useless. If you have a 3rd grade education you can already take Darky's hack sourcecode and make it work again, and with all the info provided here still most of you had or are having problems. Spoonfeeding is never a good thing.. and these 'awesome releases' which can be done in a bat file are nothing more than allowing 12 yr olds to blow stuff up in a game. The info is there and if you have good knowledge and intentions you'll find 3 or more bypass methods just from looking at what was posted over the past month or so. I'm not saying Darky's releases aren't knowledgable and all, I'm just saying that this stuff gets to be pretty easy and every time you discover a new method it shouldn't be instantly released because hacking ruins the game for everyone. The only defense is the fact that no one would do anything for themselves and the best you'll see is some guy with godmode if he's not blatantly blowing/fucking stuff up.

Sry I have to go against the flow but you gotta stop getting everything patched.

Have you forgot that this is the virtual world ? Everything is possible  :icon_magician
They can patch the problem a million times and it's still possible to bypass sig checking or any other thing for that matter.

Where's there's a will there's a way!

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 06:11:43 am »
 I'm not saying it in a way like 'omg don't get the kids play the game'. I don't feel like I should be the only one with hacks, nor is this my personal bypass method. I'm just saying that now this one is going to be patched, although I agree there's always a way. However, for example, it can get to the point of annoyance like hacking World of Warcraft (just for example, I don't play that game lol). I'm not angry, but I for one disapprove of this, as I do have respect for and play this game at times; most of the time without hacks. It's just that I think hacks are more suited towards FPS and not simulators where actual good mature players are playing. As I said, I respect this game, the combat veterans and mature users who play it, and everything as a whole.. but everything is so different and once you start to get bored at how cartoony the other FPS seem to be, or at hearing teens all over, you start to respect a game like this and it's communities/makers because it isn't just made up of teens playing a video game, it's made by and made up of real life combat veterans and good mature people from all over the world. Carry on, but you can see why I am personally against this. Merry christmas.

Edit:
And stop pming me asking me 'who I am to say this' or for bypasses, I lose enough IQ as it is just reading your posts. Maybe I should try to blend in:
"> omgomg arma is teh best. m8 yesterday i went into arma2 and said yo and den some guy sed "OMG HACKER" and i say 'llolololo' to him and blow up his house k?"

I choose to be inactive, I was initially active here when I was learning how to do D3D wallhacks on OFP, but since then have advanced into engine hacking.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 06:43:26 am by Jurugi »

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010, 06:38:02 am »
I'm not saying it in a way like 'omg don't get the kids play the game'. I don't feel like I should be the only one with hacks, nor is this my personal bypass method. I'm just saying that now this one is going to be patched, although I agree there's always a way. However, for example, it can get to the point of annoyance like hacking World of Warcraft (just for example, I don't play that game lol). I'm not angry, but I for one disapprove of this, as I do have respect for and play this game at times; most of the time without hacks. It's just that I think hacks are more suited towards FPS and not simulators where actual good mature players are playing. As I said, I respect this game, the combat veterans and mature users who play it, and everything as a whole.. but everything is so different and once you start to get bored at how cartoony the other FPS seem to be, or at hearing teens all over, you start to respect a game like this and it's communities/makers because it isn't just made up of teens playing a video game, it's made by and made up of real life combat veterans and good mature people from all over the world. Carry on, but you can see why I am personally against this. Merry christmas.

^^^ Who is this guy?  :blink
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 07:00:03 am »
Well pals, just as the good book says "For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3.1, the players have the upper hand right now, but there will likely be a time when the admins rule ruthlessly again. Sharing knowledge is the key to progress, and that is exactly what this community is about.

What people slanderously call "cheating" is one of the corner stone requirements of creative gameplay, which prolongs the gameplay experience. Creative game players aren't a threat to people who like to play conventionally. Game bugs like CTDs are. Creative gaming is a natural adaptation that seeks to make the most of the game in its current state.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

karmalover

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2010, 07:02:38 am »
ok Mullah Omar spoke

i say Allah Akbar and that's it.

The important is said

thanks Omar

+1

Karma for everyone this chrismas

see u next year folks

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2010, 12:46:31 pm »

Z lock this topic please,it's becoming boring and useless
Sorry dude...no way I will delete free speech.
I posted in another thread about public free stuff and (useless) reactions from game Dev's and Publishers.

I vote you up a Karma each day but you seem to have 2-3 "haters" working you down each day.
GOOD WORK for your part!
Be TKC to the core and IN YOUR FACE BITCH to those who attempt to put you down and controll you like a pet dog.  :icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

karmalover

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2010, 03:35:39 pm »
Thanks Z,

I'm not old here on TKC but ,i'm blacklisted in a lot of missions,and it's an honor for me. :icon_cool2

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2010, 04:57:49 pm »
Thanks Darky. Yet another valuable contribution.  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

Kr4nkl0r

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 05:19:41 pm »
THX to Darky, who always releases good stuff without wanting money for it.

MERRY X-MAS TO ALL

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 12:26:16 am »
hmmmm i dont want to get in the middle but ayyy i just as could , i should (lol) im tosted... but you all dont know medic or bellend, so why bother say who is who, i have a freind with one of bellends hacks and he swaers by it ... and all the same it was free, im not saying what medic does is wrong either ,  tkc used to be share, share, share. medic shares info, darkys shares hacks,Gerk shares hacks, bellend shares hacks niel shears info pride shears info... i can go on and on .... dont throw rocks in a glass house, dont piss up wind, belive only half of what you see and nothing that you hear. all these guys are good at what they do even if its strait bull shit.

the joke is you!!!!

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 01:17:13 am »
Why must this topic be ruined by a flamewar?
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2010, 03:16:38 am »
wow he did realy bitch alot lmoa.... what ever man let it all go the new year is almost here... fuck them all....

the joke is you!!!!

karmalover

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2010, 03:36:44 am »
I think that his reaction after this release was like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZLLkZPi_FY&feature=player_embedded