Author Topic: Woot there he is  (Read 561 times)

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
Woot there he is
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:18:19 pm »
How's it going everyone!!!??
  It's been a while since i last dropped in! everything is going well. i've been working in a maximum security prison for about 6 months now and let me tell you... wowza... you can't make this shit up...
onto the good news!!
I found out the gender of my kid!! It's a freaking boy!!! (Yes, there is a celebration in my head for the fact that i wont have to kill anyone)
He (his name will be james after my GF grandfather.. who is a ww2 vet and cool as shit) is due in 11 weeks.
I just can't wait to met the future member of the Team kill cheat community ( You damn right I am teaching him the joy of team killing!!
(I expect Z to be his yoda.. you know .....but older :-p)
As for the rest of my time I just started college a few weeks ago ( about damn time for a 27 year old)... I am studying criminal justice (what a surprise) and when i finish school i will actually be joining the Sheriffs Department.
I will also be building a new computer ( I know we've heard that before) But it should be ready when AMD drops it's "Fusion" APU's
I will also be posting MMO glitches when I begin playing again ( yes i can ignore the crying of a child when gaming is at hand!)
Can't wait to start contributing again!
 i'll post some pics of my kid when he is born. you should see the future of tkc, it's only fair:-p
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Woot there he is
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:45:10 pm »
Hey Follis, great to hear from you again! Sounds like you're doing well and we will of course welcome our new padawan with open arms ;)

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Woot there he is
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:14 am »
I was thinking about you just yeasterday.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*