Author Topic: Empty server on joining w/ hack.pbo?  (Read 2699 times)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
Empty server on joining w/ hack.pbo?
« on: October 31, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »
Anyone understand why I get an empty, void main server screen upon joining a server w/ the .PBO bypas?

Like, I connect, but...... I don't see anything. I don't see any names, or...... Anyone filling up the slots on the side of the players.
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
Re: Empty server on joining w/ hack.pbo?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 02:25:35 pm »
Your possibly corrupting packets with your filter.

I get a populated server list but just when I'm about to enter gameplay I get dumped to the serverlist with no messages.

I'll be on MSN in a few hours when I'm uncapped, so we can get to the bottom of it then. I'm very keen to try and get the pbo bypass working for OA.

I also have filters for you to try.

Pride

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 04:16:10 pm »
Yeah, I've noticed this happen when I was developing my filters.

If you open up a packet sniffer you'll notice it sending the same signature over and over.

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 04:38:15 pm »
But did you get it working?

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 08:24:11 pm »
Yeah, how did you fix it?

And why is it sending the same packets over and over?

If it's verifying them, it usually........ SHOULD do it only once, right?
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

;-)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 08:57:14 pm »
Anyway, my point is.... that if I start the send portion of the filter one slot AFTER the filter starts, I'll get past the check, and get on the server, but then get a blank screen....

;-)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 05:35:13 am »
hmmmmmm you think  :icon_sly mybe HARTBEAT.... i do... did... done....
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 02:39:05 pm »
For some strange reason, the filter's not taking effect w/ the .pbo that I'm trying to spoof.

I'll set up the filter, and then activate it, and then record what's being sent when I join the server.

Next thing I know, the same .pbo that I'm trying to spoof isn't being filtered the way it should be. It stops after the RSA1 code, and doesn't send the hash that it needs to in order to be verified.

Any ideas?

*NOTE*

*I can connect to a server, just can't see anything.
*Will try spoofing hack.pbo's name to the spoofed .pbo with a filter, and post results.

(fuck me running)

Still no dice.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:50:10 pm by deezinyamouf »

;-)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 05:00:21 pm »
ill give a hint ...cause it is or was strange that sig bypass is good but not the pbo.bi , so i used a difrent pbo.bi, my hint is, use a pbo.bi that is new and within the addons of the game you are playing ...and just incase i didnt explain this good ....there are 3 difrent games in arma2/arma2oa/arma2oapatch.....but i cant say this will work with the method posted in tkc but it worked for mine , its worth a try..
also there is somthing going buggy with all methods of wpe somhow or another i see alot more player disconceting do to BE not responding so i think i got to fix mine up a bit also , but i am abale to play no problems ..so i aint fixing it till its actuly broke.

wow i cant belive i posted info here  :icon_sly

the joke is you!!!!

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 08:05:59 pm »
wow i cant belive i posted info here  :icon_sly
I know, something semi-useful for a change. How refereshing.  :icon_teehee

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
deleted
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 07:13:42 am »
deleted
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:31:44 am by i mss old ofp »

the joke is you!!!!

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 02:39:23 am »
@bp it cause i dont trust 60 % of people here ... the way i look at it is i dont mind sharing but i cant tell whos friend or foe and ill be damed if i get ownd by my own work lol that just aint wright,. so basicly if i had come up with a aim bot(that is built within the game people) and posted it here it would be cool and respect and all that bs(i dont care) but ill also have to deal with somone giving it to admins so everyone gets caught and ban, its all good what ever blows their dresses up. everything for the most part i help in pm , never in public i dont need numbers to say im cool or helpful. the few players ive help know it and and i never ask for public posts of thanks or anything (i dont care ) .. i aint so smart to do the things i do , but i work my ass off trying to learn ...but belive me even when i get realy sick of this game , i still wont post my hack public , theres only 3 or 4 people i know that i owe... theyll get my hack... maybe they post it public ..and just for all the hate i get.. me and Gerk will be posting a new vid soon so i can hear you say wow how the fuck did you guys do that, .... cause belive it or not we are beyond sqf, and yeah im running my mouth cause i know how some hate me so much it kills them to see me or other people get better or more and it makes my laugh :icon_laugh

Trust me, no one hates you. People just can't stand your grammatical errors, and the headaches you bring into threads w/ the small jabs you take at people.

In all honesty, I could care less what you and Gerk could do. Round of applause for you guys, but I don't need to, nor will I check any videos you guys make.

;-)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 12:39:17 am »
you take jabs a peolpe, your a drama queen, .. why post if all you realy got to say is nothing , ... there was no reason for you to post besides trying to say somthing negitive ...and i dont cear if i typ wrong or speak difrent,

the joke is you!!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 07:54:28 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

karmalover

• I canz carpet bomb joo?
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:27 am »
Hey i don't know what's going on here but what  i can say is that 'i miss old ofp' is very helpful and i learnt a lot from him

:icon_thumbsup