Author Topic: TCG Server - Backdoor  (Read 4208 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: TCG Server - Backdoor
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 08:12:42 pm »
ID and GUID...both can be changed.  :icon_razz2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

SWATWANNABE

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 12:22:33 am »
Well first off:
The other half of the story:

action7 =    _role addaction ["Holster Rifle","\noscript.sqf",[""],1,false,true,"",'player distance workplacejob_deliveryflag3 <= 4'];

I doubt 90% of people here would not know how to use this action. The 10% that could it is useless to them as they have more interesting things.
And just as a kick in the balls, I removed it about 4 versions ago.

YOU DID NOT REMOVE IT 4 versions ago, such a lier you moved it from DP7 to DP3, and I got it from 2 days ago version, which is still UP.  So don't try to lie....   And you admit now that you had it, yet in your first post you said that our server only had this, so which is it?  Oh ya you lied earlier, so what you say in here no one will believe now..........

Secondly you state:
Tear Gas works, it just requires post proccessing effects. Now if you fire a tear gas at someone, you would very much like them to feel the effects. But if said player has post processing effects disabled, they won't. So it would not work.  WRONG

My post processor is off and our tear gas does work, yet again you need to shut up when you have NO idea what you are talking about.  Get a life.............

Regardless, I have yet proved what an idiot you are and you really should refrain from ever speaking.

BTW sorry to hear you resigned from AAA :)

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 12:23:53 am »
Well I suppose this has come to TKC, which is a hacking website, not some place for this.
But if we have to go this far, lets go.

Tear Gas works, it just requires post proccessing effects. Now if you fire a tear gas at someone, you would very much like them to feel the effects. But if said player has post processing effects disabled, they won't. So it would not work.

I had todo this ages ago, I think I only ripped apart one of your changelogs and actually put down what you did. If you would like me todo it again, continue the argument.

action7 =    _role addaction ["Holster Rifle","\noscript.sqf",[""],1,false,true,"",'player distance workplacejob_deliveryflag3 <= 4'];

I doubt 90% of people here would not know how to use this action. The 10% that could it is useless to them as they have more interesting things.

And i'm guessing one of your is Bryce, who's home address I could get and I think I could get Hagar's as well.

And for the banned bit:
When you banned me I was in your server under the name S.W.A.T, you didnt even have the balls to come in, just banned me through RCON.
I've played on there and have post processing effects disabled, and I've gotten tear gassed...

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 12:34:06 am »
I think you missed the point. There is 2 main versions of the mission, one with tear gas that require post-processing effects and one that doesn't. You probably played on the one that does
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 12:43:40 am »
In other news, African Americans everywhere rejoiced when KFC started releasing their watermelon flavored drinks.

A TKC user had this to say:

DEEZINYAMOUF Yo, I's swears by it. I'dda neva step' foot up in this piece if I ain't heard that they had Watermelon Soda, Watermelon Tacos, Watermelon Potato Wedges, and shiiiiiiiit, they even got Watermelon Chicken.

It's over, son. I'mma tell everyone about this joint right here, Pookie, Lashonda, Ray-Ronda, Laquita, Shameeka, Shashuiqa, Latonda, Tyrone, and Leroy... He's doin' 25 to life for robbin some dudes T.v. in the middle of the night, but it's all good, tho, u dig?

FREE WEEZY!

Investors are said to be very disappointed, and KFC's stock has dropped an astounding 2000%.
 :icon_mad2
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

dretcher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 01:43:43 am »
As said by another player, Bryce & the ban hammer
but the dude just admitted to hacking on their server? lol, of course the idiot is gonna get banned if he gets caught like that.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 04:48:34 pm »
Well first off:

action7 =    _role addaction ["Holster Rifle","\noscript.sqf",[""],1,false,true,"",'player distance workplacejob_deliveryflag3 <= 4'];

I doubt 90% of people here would not know how to use this action. The 10% that could it is useless to them as they have more interesting

things.

YOU DID NOT REMOVE IT 4 versions ago, such a lier you moved it from DP7 to DP3, and I got it from 2 days ago version, which is

still UP.  So don't try to lie....
 And you admit now that you had it, yet in your first post you said that our server only had

this, so which is it?  Oh ya you lied earlier, so what you say in here no one will believe now..........

I Removed it and I never changed the position or added it back it. Gman did. I was unaware it was back in the mission. Anouther nail in AAA's coffin.

Also, I was just talking to a few members of TCG on there server when I was banned.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:33:10 pm by Coronel_Niel »

Double Hack

• Klass Klown
  • Do a barrel roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 05:19:48 pm »
Sad about AAA going down. One less RP server on the Arma series :(

Double H-a-c-k, the Original Spoof clown XD

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 07:51:06 pm »
AAA stole more-or-less their content from Bay City.

Bryce and SWAT got sick of being called out for abusing their admin powers so they went with Gman and formed their own pathetic-ass community, only obtaining numbers by attacking the BC server, whom they stole all their shit from anyway.

They'll deny all of this, of course.

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 08:10:57 pm »
For everyones information SWAT last night  changed AAA's Rcon passwords and other logins locking out AAA admins from stopping him and gave access to his buddies, who hacked and fucked over the server.

Good job SWAT!

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 08:14:39 pm »
*yawn*

TCG, AAA, BC, SL, ZL, who the fuck really cares?

I know I don't.

Play the fucking game, and have fun. If you got hackers, then stop em, if you can't, then be one of them so you can figure out HOW to stop em.

I know me personally, I don't give a fuck who stole what from who, because that "stealing" shit can get traced all the way back to Sahrani Life.

Shit, next thing you know, some asshole will claim they stole it from Everon Life back in OFP.
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

;-)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 08:26:08 pm »
*PS*

I love how people keep DOSing TCG's server.

Dont' you have anything better to do?

;-)

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 08:32:37 pm »
They didn't have anything better to do when they first opened their shit-covered doors, you couldn't even play on the Bay City RPG server because it was either on an end game loop or the mosque was being carpet bombed courtesy of the scum from AAA.

Haha and farewell to a shitty community who never really got anywhere to begin with, ya pack of thieving children.  :icon_rolleyes2

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 08:58:04 pm »
For everyones information SWAT last night  changed AAA's Rcon passwords and other logins locking out AAA admins from stopping him and gave access to his buddies, who hacked and fucked over the server.

Good job SWAT!

Ohh man I'm loving this.

The fact is, Dos Equis and his friends are the main people who was hacking BayCityRPG and AAA.
Anouther friendly fact is I left nicely while waiting for the miestro Gman to change HIS passwords, and I havent changed a thing.
Uhh anouther one is that I was asleep when I was aparently hacking the server. Work that out.

And anouther one:

"
AAA stole more-or-less their content from Bay City.

Bryce and SWAT got sick of being called out for abusing their admin powers so they went with Gman and formed their own pathetic-ass community, only obtaining numbers by attacking the BC server, whom they stole all their shit from anyway.

They'll deny all of this, of course.

"

I made the content on BayCity Zargabad.

bptuner

• Online Villain
  • █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 09:14:28 pm »
No, you were given access to an adapted script from ArmA by an admin from BC, I forget who, who had permission from the original author whos name I also forget. These details can all be found on the Bay City website.

You changed a few scripts, then decided to label it as your own and Gman's while giving absolutey no credit to the real author of the scripts (including removing Bay City from the MOTD after the transfer to AAA; they are the ones that had access to the script in the first place and then gave YOU access).

AND then your boyfriend Gman "passively" announces his resignation from BC, saying theres no hard feelings or bad blood and the best of luck, all while you and other jerkoffs are on the BC teamspeak trying to recruit BC loyalists to your new server and AAA tryhards carpet bomb the mosque on the BC server.

Go ahead, deny it, its what you and Gman are best at. Well that, and abusing admin.  :icon_teehee