Author Topic: Hmmm...  (Read 583 times)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
Hmmm...
« on: September 18, 2010, 05:45:43 am »
Logged onto a server, and played for about 2 or so minutes, and I didn't call up Darky's menu or anything....

And then I got banned for "hacking" after a few minutes.
How could they tell? Is there a program/pbo out there that does an active scan of player's currently running pbo's?
And if so, how do you hide your pbo from what it's looking for?

It can't be scanning for spawn scripts, or anything, because the game is laden w/ spawn scripts. (Zargabad Life)

It has to be related to Darky's .pbo....
It has to be searching for something inside the pbo that's a constant, so that it'll pop up, and alert whoever's admin on the server.

But then again, how can it search inside the .pbo when the .pbo wasn't even called up at all during the game?
When no menus were brought up, or anything.

This is perplexing.

Any ideas, gents?
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Hmmm...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 12:37:34 pm »
after patch 1.54 darky is detected in OA, but i usually got kicked on mission load or in 5-7 min after i join server when i used old darky. But usually i was kicked because server cfg was set so. You joined server  where server cfg was set to ban players with hacks. Use loki, its not detectable in OA(i mean on servers without sign check)