Author Topic: I want to use buckfast on dedicated servers.  (Read 1943 times)

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
I want to use buckfast on dedicated servers.
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:09:56 am »
Such as the HG Chernarus Life and other major servers.

I can only go on small servers that dont check for addons.

How do i go on the major servers with a hack?
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: I want to use buckfast on dedicated servers.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 03:54:23 pm »
You're a noob. As are most of us here.
Don't take offense to being called a noob.
It's just a fact of life.

I'm going to tell you what I've learned by simply searching the forums here. Granted, I could just be a dick and say "USE THE F*CKING SEARCH OPTION"....

But I'm not a dick....

I'm an asshole.

Anyway, check this.

Hacking this game, and making bypasses are simple in theory. But to be able to put those theories into action takes knowledge that I'm willing to bet are far beyond your current capabilities.

You have to know how to write DLL's, and how to inject them.

That's all it takes.

Write a .dll that intercepts data that you send to the server, and then you'll be good to go.

Sounds easy, right?

Now for the hard part.

You have to figure out how to write code that does what you want the program to do.
In order to write the code, you have to know some C++...
In order to learn that, you have to spend hours learning how to code.... Days, weeks, MONTHS...
But what you learn will benefit you for life if you decide to be a hacker.

Your best bet is to find someone here that HAS a hack, and use theirs.
I know of one such person... But you have to pay to get it.

Have fun, and good luck, m8.

-deez
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

BelgarionNL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 05:03:33 pm »
well i've read the entire forum and i haven't found it out yet!

and instead of being so negative maybe share some info about  HOW to do it yourself

jakuzza88

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:24:13 pm »
i got buckfast working on ** server and all other server which have battleye ON i dont joke
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:44:44 pm by jakuzza88 »

BelgarionNL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:41:05 pm »
and are you willing to share that information? on how to do just that?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 06:22:15 am »
Kinda giving up hope on this place. It seems that people on here know how to hack like pros, but won't lift a finger to help.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 02:30:22 pm »
 if you show me in pm you can actually do something then i may help you.

i placed myself on a kind of pause for a while on this site,

some fucks ( they know who they are )  round this place are using what i post and selling it in their 'private hack' so im letting them figure out the new things ( which will never happen because they are fucking stupid )  :smile ,

some of you are good people but its like the old proverb ..1 or 2 bad apples and the whole crate gets spoiled.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

BelgarionNL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:24:57 pm »

some fucks ( they know who they are )  round this place are using what i post and selling it in their 'private hack' so im letting them figure out the new things ( which will never happen because they are fucking stupid )  :smile ,

some of you are good people but its like the old proverb ..1 or 2 bad apples and the whole crate gets spoiled.

i hope i am worthy of your time and this that i am trying to update/make will be for my personal use only! i will definately NOT sell this hack! and i will only use this hack on my clan server only! (with not the intention to crash the server ^^)

jakuzza88

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 04:57:48 pm »

i can tell u how i got buckfast working with only a little changes but i want u to show me how to get the aimbot working for arma 2

BelgarionNL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 05:02:22 pm »

i can tell u how i got buckfast working with only a little changes but i want u to show me how to get the aimbot working for arma 2

i think you misunderstand MrMedic knows that already and giving him an ultimatum really does not help for the rest of us! so feel free to share and maybe other will return the favor and help you in return!

giving people ultimatums won't help with getting what you want! i can tell you that much

jakuzza88

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 05:08:01 pm »

i think you misunderstand MrMedic knows that already and giving him an ultimatum really does not help for the rest of us! so feel free to share and maybe other will return the favor and help you in return!

giving people ultimatums won't help with getting what you want! i can tell you that much

u know its not slick to just share this because after i share it the servers which are playable at moment will be full with child hackers blowing up stuff and destroying the game... i personally dont use it but i tryed to get it working and i also got it working but can u imagine what will happen when all are hacking?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 03:20:27 am »
some fucks ( they know who they are )  round this place are using what i post and selling it in their 'private hack'

They must have a real God given talent for finding compleat suckers and fools who can't use Google to find them for free posted on this forum.

Why is it you have not simply sent a take down notice to the Host they use?
I would do it in a heartbeat and then sue the Host if it was still up after 30 days but that's just me and my "old man" ways....that and cutting break lines or laying in wait with my Estwing hammer because "street commando" works for me also.

I'm just old school.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

BelgarionNL

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 04:19:26 am »
some fucks ( they know who they are )  round this place are using what i post and selling it in their 'private hack'

They must have a real God given talent for finding compleat suckers and fools who can't use Google to find them for free posted on this forum.

Why is it you have not simply sent a take down notice to the Host they use?
I would do it in a heartbeat and then sue the Host if it was still up after 30 days but that's just me and my "old man" ways....that and cutting break lines or laying in wait with my Estwing hammer because "street commando" works for me also.

I'm just old school.

LOL thats just hilarious :D

and 2 bad that those few fuck it up for the rest of us! since i have a "working" hack now but the only reason i wanted a hack is for domination and ofcourse my hack doesn't work with that....

and now everyone won't give up more then just a small hint in how to fix it :(

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 08:30:16 am »
Well there is a bit of humor to it I suppose but it is 100% truth.

I am an old guy who is really easy going but very much a "street commando" in my youth...who has both cut break lines and used a hammer when just beating the crap out of a person who needed it in front of all his friends was not "suiting enough" for the wrong being righted.
Done a few things I will never admit to and nobody can prove.

I learned from my father a Marine who as a high school kid used an ice pick to defend the corner he sold newspapers on after moving to L.A. from the ranch in Arizona...real cowboy.

I am one person who nobody wants to do wrong and piss off and you had better eat your Wheaties if you want to take my seat because I was raised in the old school and won't except defeat.

See attached video on just how people of my age think (may need to be logged into forum to see attachment).
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 08:58:13 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »
you know the score m8 ;)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157