Author Topic: Paintball Mod - Now Community Mod - Need Members  (Read 897 times)

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Paintball Mod - Now Community Mod - Need Members
« on: September 02, 2010, 12:58:36 am »
I have now figured out how to create fpv/3pv stg's, 3pv/fpv eqp's, manm's, for vc1, so that mean's I pretty much know how to be able to create a mod that will work pretty well now.
After these tedious days of importing and exporting for hours, I started to realize, to make this a great mod, I will need more than just myself, and will need a team!

So if you are interested in joining up with this paintball mod, we can finish it at a reasonable pace. I know what needs to be made, just need reference photos, models, sounds etc that other modders may be able to help me with. No n00b modders please :icon_teehee, you need to have a bit of info on one area or more of Vietcong modding ie; mapping, scripting... etc.  

Leave your contact, leave some links here to your work / screen-shots so we can see your style first! Or write me a message.

I'm not online heaps, so I'll need an active online project manager about too. Not much modding necessary, but keeping kids in order essential.

Positions: Sounds, Textures, Models, UVW, MANM, LOD, Scripts, Mapping, Characters, Weapons, Animation, Reference Collector, Game Tweaking/Hack (adding/improving), AI Scripting
Used Interests: 3dsmax, Motion Builder, Photoshop, Cinema4D, CBF Packing Tools, VC SDK

As the mod progresses, the team will learn how I create my mods, animations and most other techniques for Vietcong modding.

I think that this paintball mod will be fine for a group of modders to complete in a few weeks, depending on level creation progress and some other larger areas. Buzz me up, because I really want to play this game online again and have some classic fun in this engine again.  :icon_laugh

Full credit to all members will be placed into the custom credits scene with credits rolling. Any members can suggest new ideas for the mod, anything like that etc!

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Paintball Mod - Now Community Mod - Need Members
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 10:59:23 am »
For 10 Euros for each hours of work, i might look at it. Greets

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 03:42:18 pm »
For 10 Euros for each hours of work, i might look at it. Greets
As I mentioned.. experienced modders only, sorry.

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 12:41:27 am »
haha was just kidding but with this :
Full credit to all members will be placed into the custom credits scene with credits rolling.
you're very motivating :)
Tho, It's a good idea and i wish you good luck and hope you'll get more success than the Fox One and such that were just failures from day one.