Author Topic: 1st person spectator mode  (Read 3765 times)

bionic

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
1st person spectator mode
« on: July 06, 2010, 05:47:18 pm »
Is it possible that a spectator can go in the player's skin?, any tips im trying to make this?.

I remember that lazypig made a 3rdpersonview the player could see hisself walking(just like the spectator) is this possible for the spectator only than conversely.

Thanx

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
Re: 1st person spectator mode
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 01:28:58 am »
nope.

would make checking suspect replays easier, i know.

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:23:06 pm »
You may be able to somehow attach a spectator camera to the character .bes, or maybe just something else. I'll have a go at this, sounds fun!

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 11:22:56 pm »
You may be able to somehow attach a spectator camera to the character .bes, or maybe just something else. I'll have a go at this, sounds fun!

Good idea, but even if the camera's bes is moving with the caracter, it won't work.
The camera's position will stay the same than the one indicated during the level finalisation.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i doubt it.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 04:33:22 pm »
Is it possible that a spectator can go in the player's skin?, any tips im trying to make this?.

I remember that lazypig made a 3rdpersonview the player could see hisself walking(just like the spectator) is this possible for the spectator only than conversely.

Thanx

It is possible.

You'll need to switch in and out of those views in the game and then search for memory changes.

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 12:36:08 pm »
hey there, I had an attempt at using a script to attatch the spec camera, but had no luck there. Also, could not find a way to attach it to the body. I will still look into it ( as I would like this too ) but on my end, I don't think I will figure this out.

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »
you can attach two bes with the editor panel, i don t remember the exact icon, but they aren t so many of them so shouldn t take long to find it

bionic

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 01:46:35 am »
i tried some things but it dint work out :icon_sad2

bionic

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 01:52:54 am »

Thanx

It is possible.

You'll need to switch in and out of those views in the game and then search for memory changes.

Well the 3rdpersonview hack does that, but it doesnt work in spectator mode. and how im going to switch in and out of those viewe in the game?; enter a car and leave it? than you get the same hack as lazypig made and that is not working in spectator mode:(

Suine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 06:36:19 pm »
Hi, sorry that i opened old post but i dont want to create new one. I also trying to do something like 1st person view in spectator mode. I found the memory adresses of 3rd a 1st person view in normal game single player and multiplayer. But in spectator mode its everything different. It looks like a different view from normal game we can call it freeview and i cant find anything where is this set. So i started interesting about aproximating view. I found and changed the max values and i was partly succesfull to give camera inside the body under the gun. Next problem is that its almost imposible to look in the direction of player with using only mouse the view almost not movin. I am thinking if i will find the adress of player head view direction i can copy it in to the camera direction if the numbers will be compatible.

What do you think about it? Do you have better idea? Its possible change the spectators free view? Thanks for answers.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 11:27:23 pm »
Hi, sorry that i opened old post but i dont want to create new one. I also trying to do something like 1st person view in spectator mode. I found the memory adresses of 3rd a 1st person view in normal game single player and multiplayer. But in spectator mode its everything different. It looks like a different view from normal game we can call it freeview and i cant find anything where is this set. So i started interesting about aproximating view. I found and changed the max values and i was partly succesfull to give camera inside the body under the gun. Next problem is that its almost imposible to look in the direction of player with using only mouse the view almost not movin. I am thinking if i will find the adress of player head view direction i can copy it in to the camera direction if the numbers will be compatible.

What do you think about it? Do you have better idea? Its possible change the spectators free view? Thanks for answers.

find dead , then look at the routine that reads it , its in there.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Suine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 03:01:34 am »
Mr.Medic i dont understand your answer. But at least I try to find dead witch changing values. i wasnt succesfull. Lets share what i have.
The classic view in singleplayer is here
game.dll+778124
game.dll+77814C
first adress is view itself second adress is probably if player is allowed to play
by spectator there are a lot around adresses
game.dll+007AE398 // + or - view
game.dll+7AE348 // choosen player
everything around is also connected with controling replay.
by checking what acessing to the first adress i am able to +++ camera almost inside body
The problem is how direct the camera to head direction.
I was able find GAM_SAV_LOAD +648C0C this is somehow connected with spectator camera direction.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 03:56:13 pm »
your player dies , search for 1 when you go into spectator , when you respawn search for 1 ..

vietcong uses bools for almost everything player related. ie bool = 0 false , true 1

eg , in spectator mode 1 , not in spectator mode 0 , player is alive 1 player isnt alive 0; etc etc

Suine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 06:08:34 pm »
your player dies , search for 1 when you go into spectator , when you respawn search for 1 ..

vietcong uses bools for almost everything player related. ie bool = 0 false , true 1

eg , in spectator mode 1 , not in spectator mode 0 , player is alive 1 player isnt alive 0; etc etc
i cant go forward i have trouble to search player dies. Also i dont know what i would to with it if i will find it. On the other hand i found

game.dll+777D64 // spectator hud
game.dll+80C770 // players visibility
game.dll+7C0F58 // changing view to main view whe you choosing sides
game.dll+7AECC0 // probably pause replay

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:13 pm »
search for the spectator hud being visible ie your in spec mode , then force it ... set it to 1 and oul go into spectator mode. a bit more fiddling and youl get the function and bool.

when done , hook it , send whoevers player you want to jump to and then call it.

btw i found this game very easy to hack even with hradba protecting it , you shouldnt be having trhis much trouble with it to be honest , maybe your trying too hard.