Author Topic: editor.exe - More dialogs  (Read 1155 times)

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
editor.exe - More dialogs
« on: July 03, 2010, 05:17:09 pm »
Just out of concern, I made my own editor version ( dev_editor.exe ) years ago and I could only open a few of the dialogs that were hidden to customers. There are still some more dialogs that are hidden, but I cannot seem to get access to them. Are there any tools similar to ResHack that could help me to connect menu items to dialogs so they will open and show for use? Will upload a screenshot soon of these extra dialogs; Login / Password etc...

Darkhero

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: editor.exe - More dialogs
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 07:16:42 pm »
Try opening the editor with reshacker VC2 and you can find out how hazerlo, I think it is quite easy because the editor of VC2 and has new features, just as have fijate uncover and you can do the same for VC1.

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 11:35:48 pm »
The last engine exe made by the SFX dude unlocks all the features.
Other features like the ones on Luke's (Red Terror) doesn't work, it's just a joke he made.
So whatever you'll find on the customer, has already been unlocked, i can assure it to you 100% as i did mine years ago.
Btw, reshack works...

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 04:30:54 pm »
The last engine exe made by the SFX dude unlocks all the features.
Other features like the ones on Luke's (Red Terror) doesn't work, it's just a joke he made.
So whatever you'll find on the customer, has already been unlocked, i can assure it to you 100% as i did mine years ago.
Btw, reshack works...

Are you sure?  If I remember correctly, there weren't any static Win32 GUI calls inside the game engine that passed in their handles.

I thought they would have been stripped out due to a conditional "release" compilation directive.

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 01:15:41 am »
I am sure for the engine exe they released but they might have/had indeed some private exe

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 05:37:52 pm »
And I'm positive that there are more functions which I have found in the editor, game dll's and .exe's
If the login dialog can be accessed and then bypassed, the extra options and working menu's correctly will work. I don't know why no-one edited these files much earlier and tryed to access this information for further game modification or even cheats.
Not being rude, but I am talking new topics, not old, there are functions that no-one has enabled as they most likely couldn't. I was simply asking anyone here if they could hack it better as I don't hack .exe's and that. Didn't want to start up a 6 year old debate about the editor.

Get the "login" dialog to show, bypass it and enable the rest of the editor ( which will work correctly with no more errors. )
If you can do this, buzz me

gui

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 12:42:00 am »
Yes but that s the rest of the editor, for the exe, i am formel.
For dll, Subsky is probably the one that knows.
I don't know anything about dll, I was just passing by, good luck