Author Topic: Operation Arrowhead  (Read 3722 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Operation Arrowhead
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:37:10 am »
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead GERMAN-GENESIS
Posted on 26.06.2010 at 16:02
Well, why i?m posting that German release ? Because you can easily change the language to English in the option menu ! You can grab it now or wait for a multi5 release next week  

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead is a standalone product and does not require the original Arma 2. Enjoy  

Description: Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the US Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties.

You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive.

Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.

* New Playable Content: New story campaign for both SP and MP gameplay. Wide range of new tutorials, single scenarios and multiplayer modes.
* Massive Game World: Three brand new Central Asia-style large maps including expansive urban, desert and mountainous terrain featuring a fully destructible and interactive environment.
* Extra Units and Vehicles: Multiple factions for all sides including US Army, United Nations, Takistani Army and Guerrillas making a collection of 300+ new units, weapons and vehicles.
* Ultimate war experience: Fully integrates with the original Arma 2 for unmatched warfare simulation.
* Unique gameplay elements: Detachable backpacks with equipment, advanced weapon optics, material penetration modelling, remote real-time simulation of Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV), freedom of decision and repercussive actions.
* MISSION EDITOR: Design your own missions by the intuitive, easy-to-use mission editor and become part of one of the biggest and most creative PC gaming community ever.

Publisher: Meridian4
Developper: Bohemia Int.
Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter

Release name: ARMA_2_Operation_Arrowhead_GERMAN-GENESIS
Size: 6.7GB

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Operation Arrowhead
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 06:17:44 am »
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead-FLT
ANSi JED<ACiD>

In Their 23rd Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #981

Arma 2 - Operation Arrowhead (c) Bohemia Interactive: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 01/07/2010: cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: Tactical Shooter
Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISO
DISCS: DVD Protection: Securom

System Requirements: Computer :)

Game information:

Three years after the Chernarus conflict in the original Arma 2, a new
flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the
U.S. Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent
further civilian casualties. You will enlist in various roles in the U.S
Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and
tank crew in this new installment in the award-winning line-up of military
simulators

Installation Information:

Burn or Mount
Install
When prompted for serial use: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Copy the content from the crack folder
Play
/TEAM FAiRLIGHT
"Legends may sleep, but NEVER die"

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:28:56 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Salam

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 11:50:10 pm »
Zol, pls help... I have the version 1.52, new Patch

I buyed the Game, where can i find the crack? I need it cause my Computer doesnt work anymore and i play on my netbook, he havent a cd rom, so i play whit a image from my original.

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 12:36:41 am »
Yea that patch is the reason I can't play on my pirated version. I don't think theres a crack yet for 1.52, only for 1.51.xxxxx. There is the Multi2 crack that just got released today or yesterday, even though it says its for V1.0.. so maybe its just 1.51 which is the original version of OA. You can try it though.
Gamecopyworld link
http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_arma_2_operation_arrowhead.shtml#ArmA%20II:%20Operation%20Arrowhead%20v1.0%20[MULTI2]%20No-DVD/Fixed%20EXE

Salam

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 12:40:59 am »
doesnt work, its for the unpatched Version! The game came out and 1 hour later they released a patch, loooool. So no patch, no play on multiplayer, no crack hack on girlfriend  :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 01:52:40 am »
Load the game from an img/ISO with a tool like DT,Alcohol ect or wait a day or so.

Salam

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 12:21:18 pm »
Load the game from an img/ISO with a tool like DT,Alcohol ect or wait a day or so.

you know, whit daemon or so you become the error message that a image tool was detected or so... and whit yasu give another error, security problem, bla bla...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 12:16:41 am »
lol ... pm me how to bypass daemon tool or any other detection for no cd , its dead easy.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

capthlem

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 06:15:29 am »
this torent is a good copy even managed to patch it to 1.52

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 09:06:57 am »
this torent is a good copy even managed to patch it to 1.52

Well...sure they are good.

Which did you try the GENESIS or the FLT ?

capthlem

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 08:02:19 am »
GENESIS

only gripe i cant run lan mode or online mode, but at least it gives me a blast of the single player for now.

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 06:03:31 pm »
Just buy the game man . It's worth it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2010, 08:57:13 pm »
Or change the key to one withen the "valid" range.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 09:42:50 pm »
I just got hold of this game.
Will be looking at the online possibilities.  :smile

The Illusive Man