Author Topic: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead  (Read 6936 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:44 am »
Couldn't you move that loop inside of the parameters of the do_public.sqs call so it works after you leave the server?

lol for fuxake

To put it lightly.
Think "time bomb"
Put a timer in it so it happens randomly after you have left the server....now your talking laff's.  :icon_razz2

Better yet set 100's of seagulls/sheep/whatever to follow around players randomly along the same time bomb idea...now your talking Comedy Central!  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:51:01 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

nanoswimz

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 11:42:10 am »
In OA pbo and bellend hack worked. Use Winject for bellend.dll

Salam

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 03:31:20 pm »
Medic ill give u the game, i have lots of copies cuz i own like 10 steam accounts.

And u can do this stuff for us + ill even pay you. On you're days off of course since you're busy.

great idea, we can offer medic little money for the help. MrMEdic its a Profi, he need 5 min to change the hack.

I have the newest Hack Arma 1.05 Version whit id Changer and Bullet Option bzt the Trainer Version 1.03 have more function like Speed hack, no TK show hack, walk into wall hack and more!!

i think it is cool if we can have a similiar one for Operation arro.

The Problem is, if we wait long, they bring out a new patch and we need already a new one, same Problem  as now, we wait and wait a lot and cant terrorize all :-)

Ciao!

Salam

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 03:48:40 pm »
In OA pbo and bellend hack worked. Use Winject for bellend.dll

OHHHH GOOOOD!  OH GOD!! I SPEND WEEKS TO TRY USE MY HACK IN OA AND YOU... YOU HAVE THE ANSWER WHIT 2  LINES???
HOOLY SHIT YOU ARE PRETTY GOODDDDDDD!!!!

THX!! BUT BATTLEEYE KICK YOU AFTER FEW MIN! Fucking BE Detect the HACK! Noticed you kicked cuase hack use!!

DAMM! Cant we fuck off this be!??

Ciao!!! And Thanx!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:00:00 pm by Salam »

Salam

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 07:39:45 pm »
Unpack the 1.3 one, which is only packed with PECompact... (the .dll too mind you), fix the imports with imprec, whammo! (Harder than it sounds for most of you...)

if that isnt so hard, why no one have a working hack for arma 2 new patch and for operation arrowhead? anywhere cant you find a trainer or hack, on the holy internet!! only a promo v not working on mp

a friend told me today, that isnt easy to change a hack btw develope, you need a base of knowledge. so the most here can only start a pc and turn it off lol

but thx for your help! you tryed to tell us how...

Kr4nkl0r

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 12:54:34 am »
If your on about where all the players in the game died that was possibly me.
Download the pbo extractor from the downloads section, Unpack the buckfast pbo. Create a new .Sqs file in the buckfast pbo name it Kill.sqs. Then add this to the file.
-------------------------------------------------

hint "Die";

["player setdammage 1"] exec "\Soundpack\_do_public.sqs"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Then you want to edit the start.sqs file and then create an option to the execute this, So add
----------------------------------------------------------------

_veh addaction ["Kill", "Soundpack\Kill.sqs"];

----------------------------------------------

And then repack the folder into a Pbo and put it inside your addon folder
Then your done =)

Also if you want to loop it you can put

hint "Die";

#loop

["player setdammage 1"] exec "\Soundpack\_do_public.sqs"

~100

goto "loop"

ROFL awesome....i was standing next to you and was about to spam car bombs and tk-teams and than i suddenly died. After some restarts the retarted admin decided to activate bi signs :(
Thx for your great tut. I will try it if i have some more time to "hack" something :D
Do you own a working ID changer for arrowhead too? Maybe we could mess up some zargabad-live servers together :D

OMG winject method works...GREAT !!!!!!!! now only a BE workaround and we are ready to go.

Salam could you give me a source of Multihack 1.05?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:06:32 am by Kr4nkl0r »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 01:17:31 am »
Code: [Select]
#start

Bo_GBU12_LGB createVehicle [ran(5000),ran(5000), ran(1)+1]

goto "start"

bombs at allmost all points randomly. The ran(1)+1 means it should always be above ground
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Salam

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 01:44:00 am »
we need for 1.03 a solution to use it whitout get kicked from BE! he kick and say gamehack #01 or some....

hack 1.05 have only bullet and if you use it crash the game! id changer work

Kr4nkl0r

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 02:04:16 am »
Yes ID changer works great. But i miss some options like spawn TK teams or turn players into suicide bombs. Either they servers have BE enabled or need signed pbo. I just made a admin go crazy that he just kicked all and restart server cause i always came back in XD
Too bad i am such a hack noob no to be able to change my ID into the one of admin :D
I say again ....THX for you quick and easy to understand help. You helped me so much. Now i can risk as many bans as i wish :D

Salam

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 02:11:34 am »
yes but we need a normally working trainer same as the old bellend 1.03 ! it was the best what he developed! speed hack and more!

i m trying a lot to make possible use the 1.03 on oa!

the 1.05 disappear after you in the server and 1.03 console remain but you get kicked...

so and the one great pbo file you can use it only on server whitout a key!

hmmm

Pride

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 05:01:52 pm »
Looks like I messed up unpacking the .dll?

Code: [Select]
00380007  B8 48013700               mov eax,370148
2nd import in the IAT table... Supposed to be pointing to kernel32 or ntdll. (370148 is probably something else entirely)

But at least I have the majority of it intact.

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2010, 05:14:34 pm »
You CAN speed hack, but it's more manual of a way to do it.

Use CheatEngine, and activate the "speedhack" ticker on it, and change it to like 16x, and click apply

and you can go as fast as you want!

cheers!
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

Kr4nkl0r

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 01:06:09 am »
@ joop i tried to modify buckfast.pbo but each time it was /soundpack/kill.sqs not found
Do i have to modify something? There isnt even a folder called soundpack in buckfast.pbo
i created a kill.sqs as you posted and edited the start.sqs like you said but it still doesnt work. also the timebomb wont work same message "soundpack/_dopublic2 not found.
Could you pls send me your buckfast.pbo pls? would be nice :D

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 03:49:08 am »
I tried doing the same thing w/ loki_lk. And I got the same error, not the same message, just the same error.
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 08:46:16 pm »
Soundpack/ the main of the folder. So make sure that the file is called Kill and that in the start file it is defined as Kill.