Author Topic: Oke , Some hacks for age of empires rise of rome?  (Read 3097 times)

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Oke , Some hacks for age of empires rise of rome?
« on: May 11, 2010, 02:52:18 am »
Seriously... Could someone help me with some Age of empires rise of rome hacks? Or just tell me how to make some of my own so i can do it myself? I have looked on about 20 different forums and no one has responded ... Could someone just please help me? I am seriously willing to pay. Just need resource hack / no fog hack and speedhack .. PLEASE !
Greets

JAYJAYERZ

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Oke , Some hacks for age of empires rise of rome?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 03:01:32 pm »
YOU can use cheat engine

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 07:42:16 pm »
For map "fog of war" basically is how i used to do it on C&C generals was
1)move one unit into the corner of the map, search for 1 byte.
this is significant because when you think of how the game is designed then there are thousands of individual squares on the map that allows the game to understand the map as a coordinate system. and you are searching for the revealed square in or around the corner.

2)move the unit away from the corner and allow the fog of war to cover it up. and then search "next" for 0 byte.
this is significant because this is searching for everything that was 1byte when you were in the corner and is now 0byte in that address.

3)rinse and repeat. Obviously you will probably have thousands of addresses found when your searching for 0's and 1's. Mix up the searching occassionaly. Dont always look for "changed" values, sometimes if you search for "unchanged" values a bunch of times in a row then you will narrow down the ones that change often and on their own. so keep going to the corner and searching next for 1, leaving the corner and searching next for 0.

4)once you have the address for the instruction you need to find out what is accesses this instruction.
This is significant because you don't want to find the address of each individual square and change them manually every time.
you might see an instruction similar to
Code: [Select]
MOVZX   EAX, WORD PTR [ECX+EAX*8+4]MOVZX = Move With Zero-Extend (moves but also zero extends the value to 16 or 32 bits)
The value that determines whether the square is revealed is moved into EAX.
[ECX+EAX*8+4] is the address which the games retreievs the value.

5)Change the
Code: [Select]
MOVZX   EAX, WORD PTR [ECX+EAX*8+4] to MOV eax, 1
this means that its not going to search the address of whether or not the square should be black or not, its going to move the value of 1byte into EAX and every square should be revealed.

I'm not assuming this is going to be easy for you, or that your going to understand how to make this hack with just this information. i think this is a better start than what you previously had though. Post questions and i will get to them as soon as possible.

In multiplayer i find it difficult to come up with a quick solution as the game probably has checks with what money you should have and would probably have mis-matched data between you and the other client. Theory is that you can change your money but disable the check function?

Hope this helps at all.
-Sym
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 12:58:38 am »
I remember most of the C&C hacks that I used have FOW, See other's money (Not Change) ect. Just a big info bomb that gives you an edge.

Thanks for the info however, it's nice to see how it's done.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:26:42 am by Coronel_Niel »
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 07:29:19 am »
I'm not sure why but i've heard that there was alot of problems with mis-matching online on C&C with the fog of war hack. I did two different ways to defeat fow and couldn't figure out how to make it mis-match. hmm.

Anyways trucido i know this isn't the information you want but you seem eager to get the hacks. Really honestly m8 with that type of motivation i would suggest taking a local computer programming course if its available and just see what happens.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.