Author Topic: [Release] (PRIZE) Bf2 Aimbot  (Read 2729 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
[Release] (PRIZE) Bf2 Aimbot
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:23:10 am »
5 free lifetime tkc bf2 aimbot s up for grabs

here you go , one of my own private aimbots for bf2

100 % punkbuster proof no detections and screenshot proof

esp , aimbot , view distance , no fog , bone esp , usual + a lot of extras in the extra's menu

post reasons why you think you should be allowed to have it and i will declare the winners in 2 weeks.

if it ever gets detected which i doubt it will il fix it

say thanks and email me for a unlock key if you win .. i will be controlling the keys , if you get one you get one , if you dont you dont , way it goes , pm me or email me.

and if you dont say thanks you have no chance of getting a key. i will be checking this thread.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:56:50 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] (PRIZE) Bf2 Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 09:32:39 am »
Because... psssh lol, got nothing good m8. absolutly no good reason why i need your compiled code lol.

now if were just talking about reasons, then i guess its because gravity exists.

BTW, never got your thing to work... would just crash to desktop everytime and by the time i updated all my drivers and stuff just to be sure, looks like you gave me a key that expires lol... fkn hell m8, seems like trying to USE hacks is more work than trying yourself you know?

Probably the way steam wraps BF2? only thing i can think of.

Didn't it look to be the same .exe as the retail CD version?

I still don't seem to have a minute to myself... its spring break when i should have all the time in the world and im stuck working on this house... Maybe next saturday i will have a few hours to play lol, already booked through the week :D which is cool, but damnit i want a nap.

P.S. I got a good reason for that hack now m8, clearly it don't work on my PC so thats one serial wasted, and its one more chance that someone will look at a book instead of downloading "Medic.exe"

-Sym
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 07:29:45 pm »
Let me start off by saying thank you for your generous offer.
I don't play that game and thus have no need for 3rd party programming as nice a bit of code as it is.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]phranz

• Insane Joker
  • srsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:11:08 pm »
thank you mrmedic!

i also have absolute no reason, why i would deserve it. plus my english sucks a bit,
so nearly everything i write must sound like bs to you :D

im courious, how many "thank you's" will there be!

sun is shining, im going out, walk my dogs, yay!
the iq's around here are god awfull low!

Mistr22

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 12:33:39 am »
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Reason?Because i LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUU and my hear beat only for YOU my head dream only about YOU my mouth talking only about YOU my eyes want see only  YOU my hands want chatting with YOU my ear wanna listen YOU my legs want run to YOU !!!(just joking  :wink2  :icon_biggrin2).Ok seriosly.I think you dont take me this hack because you dont know me and i have only few posts :icon_sad2 and its hard to code hack :icon_sad2(i learning too c++,but maximum what i know is ESP  :icon_cry2).Reason?hmm if you want know fact i am next idiot what want hacking.And,i like you and your hacks(because you are best coder of WORLD)and i can help you with coding(only small,but i will do everything what i can)example in Battlefield bad company 2 how to spawn at enemy base or i can test your hacks.If you take me this hack i will like you to end of mi life  :smile.Yeah and i forgot to say : PLEAASEEE MUUCHHH

P.S sry my english is poor and it must be hard to read mi message
Thank for read  :icon_confused2
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:57:30 pm by Mistr22 »

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 05:46:36 pm »
 :icon_thumbsup
Big Thank You for ALL the stuff you made, I have used your ArmA stuff for long time now and it still keeps me Happly pwning, great work and a good contribution to the community.

I looked at this multiHack on your site and WOW what a prize ?45 GBP, Awesome give away !!!!!
If I am worthy enough of this great PRIZE that would be cool.....  :icon_cool2 would be great addition to my collection..... Any one else gets it then they should take a moment to think how really lucky they are.....

Keep up the good work Mr.Medic..... long live this community   :icon_devil :icon_devil :icon_devil :icon_devil

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 08:49:10 pm »
thank you MrM, nice way to share it

i don't play the game but it would be nice with this hack :) .............and some vids hehe

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 01:11:03 pm »
I have the only valid reason to get the stuff:

I can read and understand your post.  :wink2

I will say "Thank You" and email you for the unlock key after you have declared me as one of the 5 winners..

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 02:04:18 am »
i lost interest in this game...hardly anyone plays, it would be cool to use a God Like hack like yours though.
might make things interesting again.
Since ive been with TKC, since the old forums, its been fun, especially the good'ole VC demo, sure i made some vc trainers, hacks for some other games, but no one can make them as good as Mr.Medic, i must say. it would be nice to have that hack...
Either way, we should all just pile on a BF2 server, and just TkC the hell out of it...

p/s i got banned from MM servers,lol and some other servers...
so if anyone wants to play with a bunch of us, after some one gets the hack, lets plan on what server, then get on TKC TS.

and of course...

THANK YOU.

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 12:50:54 am »
ok , ive decided , check your pm's if you have a pm from me youve won .
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 11:19:11 pm »
lol i think im late for this but ive just started playing this game because im bored of vietcong and my other games. i currently have no hacks for this game although i have been trying to create some :O :)   ( not a very good hacker) lol..

basicly i would like this hack cause i do suck at the game and it would help me out lol.  ive downloaded most your hacks for vietcong Mr Medic and even if i dont get this no respect lost as i would like to have atleast 10% of the programming skills you do lol

thanks for making games fun and your one of the members who make this community stand out by bringin hacks like this out

JohnMann :)