Author Topic: Bad Company 2 (merged topic)  (Read 5889 times)

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
Re: Bad Company 2
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 09:17:52 pm »
this game is so full of screwed up the devs will be taking forever to fix the heckleing / rage / mcom tking..

at this moment tho, i cant even play it. stutters like mad and d/c's me  since the patches... when it first came out tho i was fine...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 02:57:05 am »
d3dsh33p...I am waiting for people to just make a server program for it as I am never going to buy a key for it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Mistr22

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 08:45:23 pm »
Few games with mi hack  :icon_laugh(ESP,spawn at enemy base and crosshair )

But i want aimbot  :icon_cry2 and havent ideas how  :unsure :icon_cry2
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:02:34 am by Mistr22 »

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2010, 04:05:15 am »
haha good work i will be making a cheat video in some weeks ^^

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2010, 06:52:56 am »
we have some excellent ways to rage this game tho

things like constantly smoking your team while on attackers, and also taking turns tking the mcoms (you never get kicked as long as you dont go below -150)

actually heres a link to the thread i made over there... should be public

known easily done rage for bfbc2
http://myg0t.com/showthread.php?t=51879

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2010, 09:18:11 am »

things like constantly smoking your team while on attackers, and also taking turns tking the mcoms (you never get kicked as long as you dont go below -150)

list looks simmiliar to my play style on bf2 m8. rofl, Gotta get as many german kids to break their keyboards as we can right?
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2010, 09:33:36 am »

I like your idea of pumping smoke nades just in front of your teams defenders so they can't see those rushing them!

Setting in a drivers seat and just smoke'n or drinking beer for the whole match while everyone piles in and screems "Drive MF!!!" reminds me of blocking a doorway and going outside to mow the lawn!

Oh and this item I found in anothers post:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2010, 11:31:50 am »
if only it was playable for me...

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2010, 11:36:16 am »
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Bad-Company-2-Restricts-Dedicated-Servers-Files-132347.shtml

While trying to not lash out at someone else's product as much as it could, the Battlefield developer made it very clear that its game wouldn't follow the same road as MW2. It promised that Bad Company 2 would be a proper PC experience, with large servers and support for dedicated ones.
Now, while talking to Eurogamer, Bad Company 2's Producer, Gordon Van Dyke, has detailed these servers, and the first thing he has revealed is that the files that the community will need in order to build dedicated servers won't be released, in an attempt to ?protect the game's integrity on PC.?

As such, the only way to host a dedicated server for BC2 will be to rent one from DICE's authorized hosts. According to Van Dyke, ?This does not earn DICE a profit. But we will see where the game goes and support it post launch.? As for the hosts themselves, these have been picked in ?all major regions of the world,? so, unless you're in one of them, don't expect to have a perfect, lag-less BC2 multiplayer experience.

Truth be told, this isn't that much of a difference from the previous workings of other Battlefield games. While DICE did offer the choice to host the server in one's own living room, very few players did, and servers were still rented to ensure a constant, quality connection. The problem here would be more of an ideological one. DICE promised to fully support the PC community, but it has already announced that mod tools won't be released for the game, and now it has even restricted the server freedom, in a world where anarchy rules.

The restricted files are bound to be leaked sooner rather than later, and DICE should know this, so we have to wonder just what it is trying to achieve by restricting them in the first place. While it's still far from Modern Warfare 2, BC2 seems to slowly but surely move in the same general direction.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2010, 04:19:05 pm »
if the server files were ever leaked , dice will simply release an update makeing the leaked server files useless.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2010, 04:24:20 pm »
theres a good one i do regularly on bf2142 , i sit on the titan in a transport chopper as pilot , park it over the jet spawn on the titan , they all wait and usually shoot at me , as soon as the jet spawns it richochets everyone all over the place , then i press up and forward and it blows everything up , they really do start hateing while im sat drinking beer and smoking watching all the mayhem a up and forward key causes :)

another one is , sit under the titan in a apc , wait for the transporter to get filled , wait for the pilot to just start lifting off , then emp the fuckers , as i am sure you know they lose controll and plumit to the ground , usually you can kill 7 of your team quite easily as they crash into the ground and explode but if you time it right you can make them crash into the commander asset as well , double bonus really it was that funny the first time i spat my coffee all over the screen with laughter , this one really annoys them , keep doing it and as a thrid bonus if they kill you then punish them and they get kicked out of the server .... then start all over again :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:30:39 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2010, 06:51:34 pm »
lol i didnt think anyone still played that game

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2010, 08:42:40 pm »
It means nothing as it would only prevent connection with the games server browser.

I just want a generic server file to host the game...it does not need GameSpy or ASE support as I have a browser that the IP and Port number can be entered.

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 11:31:09 pm »
I've been loving this game. I'm on the 360 so if any of you want to jump on and game with me my gamertag is TKC Follis.
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 12:59:01 am »
i just bought a key so it will be fun spawning on the enemies side :)